Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Madhav put armaan is jail...smiley20

Armaan revealed the depth of his love for abhira to madhavsmiley27

Abhira came to bail him out 😍

What more does madhav want both of them to do??? How exactly is he planning to release armaan?? Kya chal raha hain unke dimag(agar hain toh) mein?? 

Kya madhav soch rahe hain ke armaan jail todke bahar aayega & abhira use bhaga le jaayegi??? πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhav wants the right thing but his method is messed up. he is overdoing the stuff to keep Ar-Ab away. uss seh kya hoga. initially it was fine but he is taking it too far. how is he filing chargesheet without Abhira making a formal complaint?!

Nephy1 thumbnail

RuHaan truth is going to be scary af...

Armaan the mess you created in past 10 months..

I am now feeling bad for you...

I am not a fan of future track guesses..

But this RuHaan truth could be a reason for their long separation...

I am already feeling bad for Armaan (he deserves it),  as he said he did left everyone for abhira at this point and this truth of him and ruhi is going to snatch abhira brutally..

I think abhira would go on self blame mode ki she is the reason armaan left ruhi..

She is the reason of ruhi's pain as we already got hint of that guilt of hers..

And if they being sister truth out by than..

She is definetely going to switch off her phone and disappear for good 4-5 years..

And than I would definetely feel extremely bad for armaan, bechara...

But thats what it is..

He called that upon himself...

I just wish ki they handle it mkre maturely not as typical way I mentioned but chance are very less... 

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1803605636556714084?t=XLrPYIdwARQBde8pFtzX6Q&s=19

Papa k samney kya harakatein hain, and that too when he thinks they are divorced smiley37

Lol and once ArSa knows he is married he will be out of control πŸ˜‚

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Madhav is not helping at all.. Ar was in a way right today.. 

And Madhav should know his family enough to know that his family will blame Ab for all things and he is making things difficult for her as well.. 

No one is gaining from his continued interference

I agree .. Ruhi and Vidya calling Abhira as dusri aurat was acknowledging that Rohit was dusre Aadmi .. and he should be forgotten 

Armaan is right .. that the family will not accept Abhira ..  and they will always hurt him .. it’s time for him to accept his own mothers identity 

Madhav and Kajal are both crack pots ..  but atleast they talk to each other.. 

kajal revealed she also knows Armaan and Abhira are still married. And Madhav said he does not want the repetition of the past happening again .

I hope he tells Armaan this .. before he leaves Rose Garden with or without Abhira 

So Ruhi will give him zamanat .. and leave her 2 suitcase behind .. but she will also see them hugging like 2 teens craving for each other ..

since Armaan is in jail with his dad as jailor it’s a breeze .

Let’s see how long this wedding hiding drama holds .. tomorrow is the Danga fasad 

Nephy1 thumbnail

Today's episode is good..

Armaan had gone into one track mind..

And that is ABHIRA..

He us not even realizing that what ge is doing. 

Use bas abhira ki maafi chahiye..

And he is not negligent to his family members dislike for this relationship..

But as he said than also he is here to manaofy abhira...

So ut does somewhere telling of his love...

But obviously real test would start after entering into PH...

But madhav is not letting that. 

Are use leke jayega toh hi toh pata lagega ki how he will handle things..

Madhav is denying him even a chance also..

Abhi yahan 2 din se bahar baitha hai aur kya hi kar de...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

CharuVivica Fox Celebrity Apprentice GIF - Vivica Fox Celebrity Apprentice Messy GIFs

Why was she being over dramatic to Roo, like 

Armaan is fighting at the border. He's just in lockup 

he's not sentence to jail. 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

I don't think seperation happens ... Already ak ab truth track is so late if seperation or leap happens the ak track will be out of the place .. they can't stretch more 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It is strange.. Inspite of all Kv and Sanjay has done.. I don't feel irritated to see them on screen and a need to ff the way Ruhi, Charu and Vidya make me feel.. Disgusting characters worse than the supposed villain that is Sanjay.. 

agreed

I hate Vidya, Charu and Ruhi more than Sanjay and Kaveri

Vidya makes no sense to me. Woman, atleast now realize that Ruhi fed you cock and bull. if Armaan loved her and sacrificed her for Rohit , he'd happily have married her. He loves Abhira and it is Ruhi who was trying to break up a married couple for all this time. why is Vidya hung up on deal?! deal shaadi grave circumstances mien huyi thi but clearly both Armaan and Abhira moved past the "deal" stuff to fall in love with each other for real . how is Abhira responsible for Armaan loving her and breaking shaadi to Ruhi over it. it only shows that he loves Abhira and doesnt want to marry someone else.

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Sab phirse mess up ho rah hai...Someone advice that vakeel Saab to what to do...He was literally like a fish out of water ...Doing more mess and mess...

really.....

i mean heights of stupidity hai armaan ki...abhura was sooooo angry for that car as a gift...and he, is makinh her private life public.....banda bilkul zoned out types hai...use basssss abhira ka sorry chahitye.....ek baar abhira ne kaha, ok maaf kiya....tab sochega ki aage karna kya hai ise...πŸ˜‚

per bande, aise thodi sorry milega...where u do things bin soche samjhe...and then cannot control the crowd.....he could have easily controlled the crowd.....kuch bhi accha bol kar....vakeel hai...bolna iska kaam hai...πŸ˜‚

i m happy ki ruhi armaan ki story is not forgotten......abhira kaise jaanti hai...and kaveri kaise jaanti hai...will bring about changes o the story....

waise I m not in a hurry.....πŸ˜‚...abhira has faced the worst....she is more stable and more prepared to face anything...madhav is with her too.....to jo jo MU honi hai ho jaayee...let armaan b sure and strong....let him know what may b in store...how he can tackle that...how his family is....abhira has faced it...let armaan also know some facts...let abhira also know the whole truth about ruhi and armaan.....

but looks like..arman will not b able to tell her...and after the accident abhira may melt....

jo bhi ho, worst for abhira is almost done with....armaan aur thoda ro le....πŸ˜‚ ruhi ki pol patti khul jaayee...πŸ˜‚