Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19th Jun 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 3 months ago

Abhira fondly misses her papa , thinking he had great hand in her success. She attributes her success to Armaan who stood by her in full support n fought with his family members.
Youngsters eagerly wait for Abhira to cut the cake n start the celebrations . All have a portion of the cake . Charu suggests they leave as she was scared of Daadi sa’s wrath. Aryan, Krish urge Abhira to reunite with Armaan bhaiya and return home . Kiara understands Abhira’s predicament n reminds how much Abhura ap was mistreated by Armaan and the Poddar family ,it was not easy for her to return .
madhav intervenes n asks them not to pester Abhira , kids must not intervene in matter of the grown ups . he packs their food n sends them back. Right then Armaan arrives and gifts Abhira the Kay’s of a brand new car . He smiles n congratulates her n states she need not go walking or in auto or on her silly foot scooter . Wakeel sahiba will now comfortably travel in Auto . All others are taken aback , so is Abhira .

Abhira notices the turtle in the car she grabs it n throws it at windshield n breaks it . She refuses his gift . Abhura Armana clash over the gift . Armaan Madhav later clash over Armana failing to understand Abhira .

Fury flies high at Poddar house as Vidya and Kaveri learn Armaan refused to return without Abhira . That he will need more time . He gifted Abhura a brand new car on her success but Abhira not only declined his gift but also broke the windscreen. Sanjay mocks at Abhira getting a car and Armana showering Abhira with cars , Manish reminds him that he too had ’ received a new car on his success .

At Madhav’s house , he is seen taking pics of Abhira dressed in graduation gown n hat. Armaan to is secretly taking her pics from the window . Abhira poses a last one so that she can add her mumma n edit the pic . She misses her mumma . Abhira tries to probe who gifted that camera to Madhav papa , he skirts the issue .
Abhira has Dahi shakkar from Madhav and seeks his blessings and proceeds to her KN Law college for graduation ceremony , Madhav assures he will reach in time .
Abhira trips n falls at the door, Armaan and Madha support her n prevent her fall .
At law college she smiles at the graduation ceremony arrangements , she misses her mumma and thinks today her mumma’s wishes n dreams were fulfilled . She wishes her mumma should have been here to witness this , she remembers mumma encouraging her tk become a lawyer n fight for those who had no power to fight .
Abhura joins her batchmates ., graduation ceremony begins . To her utter shock Mr Sanjay Bansal is the chief guest . Principal appreciates Mr Sanjay Bansal .
Armaan is present at the ceremony and keeps watch on Abhira . He hopes to speak to Abhira after the ceremony as Madhav papa was not here .
Armaan notices how Sanjay secretly immersed Abhura’s certificate into the bowl of water .,when Abhura comes to collect her certificate he humiliates her . Abhira leaves the stage disappointed. Abhira then dissuades Armaan as he tries to intervene .

Precap

Same as yesterday

At the graduation ceremony of Abhira Sharma LLB , Armaan makes special certificates n gives her special treatments . Many people protest that she was related to Armaan as ex wife n so she was getting this special treatment n this was wrong .Armana enjoys but Abhira gets annoyed because of this negativity on the most important day of her life n she blames Armaan for this .

Madhav arrests Armaan poddar for troubling Abhira Sharma.

Abhira meets Armaan behind the bars and argues with police inspector Madhav Poddar over the release of Armaan . Armaan enjoys their argument from behind the bars.

Note : Abhira remembers her late papa and mumma in the episode . Akshara is shown in FB , no other characters shown or mentioned in this episode .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Hoping for the arrangement to change..

Abhira inside the house and Arman outside smiley36 Ho gaya bas , abhira maan jao

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Hoping for the arrangement to change..

Abhira inside the house and Arman outside smiley36 Ho gaya bas , abhira maan jao

no, its too early to go back to PH🤔🤔🤔🤦🤦🤦🤦. Abhira and armaan both inside the house will be better 🤭🤭🤭 (ofcourse , ar in a injured state. Then only baby sa will be safe as majnu sa is so desperate 🤣🤣🤣.)
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira has a monologue recalling her mom wishing she would be with her and also acknowledges in same monologue Armaan supporting her in her studies and job and she feels bad not having him in the celebration. she thinks of how he has raat raat bhar stayed up while she was studying to be there for her.

She cuts a cake but her mood is off. Madhav blesses her and says he is proud of her. She feeds all the cousins some cake. And she looks at window to feed Armaan but he is not there and she is upset thinking he has gone

Krish asks Abhira why she wont return to Armaan. Kiara is suddenly mature and says I understand her hesitation. Krish says ladke confused hote hai and late samajhte hai sab kuch. Abhira says he may be tubelight jo der seh jalein but I want a bulb. LOL. Abhira says he already left haar maan ke but just as cousins are leaving, Armaan is at the door and says there is surprise and drags her out and his gift is a brand new car. Abhira though does not look happy with the ostentatious display of wealth. She slams the kacchua overlying his clothes which she spots in the car and breaks the glass with it reminiscent of their first meeting. Abhira says you cannot buy my maafi like this. Armaan says I thought you would be happy. Abhira says- that means you have no idea what gives me happiness. she says I dont want paise and tohfe.she leaves. Armaan is also a bit upset at this rude gesture but doesnt yell at her thankfully. After she goes off, Madhav tells Armaan calmly that galti karne waale ko gussa karne ka haq nahi hai. he says you cant do things like this- she may be childlike but she is not a child and she doesnt want a caretaker but barabar ka saathi because she is independent and swabhimaani. Armaan looks like he finally understands maybe. Vidya is upset about Armaan not returning home. Charu taunts and reveals about how Abhira broke the glass of car that he gifted to make it seem like she is using the chance to get him to run behind her.

Next morning Madhav is clicking pictures of Abhira in her grad outfit. She clicks a photo with her arm outstretched and says it is to edit her mom into the picture. Armaan watches from window and clicks pictures from the window. Abhira asks about the camera Madhav is using which looks old and Madhav tells her its a gift and doesnt tell her from whom. his mannerisms make it clear its from Ar's bio mom. Armaan also watches curiously from window. Armaan also thinks that him and Rohit never got papa ka pyaar but he is happy that Abhira is getting it. He watches her take Madhav ka ashirwaad and looks moved. she trips and almost falls but Armaan holds her. Madhav says some people dont deserve your jhukna. Armaan says- I agree- I want to bend and hold her legs and ask for maafi. Madhav says she needs to get to college and cuts off the convo.

Ruhi-MG scenes I forwarded

Abhira is seeing her mom's pic on phone and is emotional in her convocation venue. Chief guest is Sanjay and Abhira looks upset. he glares at her from the stage. Armaan reaches venue and spots Sanjay from afar but ignores him and searches for Abhira. he looks happy that Madhav isnt there and thinks after degree is awarded, he will talk to her.

When Abhira's name is announced, Armaan gets ready to capture her picture. Abhira ka naam announce hote time Sanjay looks like he is upto something and Armaan spots him in a really sly way put Abhiras certificate into a bowl of water and flowers meant for decoration and is upset seeing his antics. Abhira gets on stage and Sanjay taunts her saying are you sure you passed, your certificate isnt here. The professor announcing graduates says- you wait, we will look into the matter after giving everyone else their certificates

Abhira is quiet and sadly walks down without her certificate :(

Abhira spots Armaan at the entrance and she does silent communication with him preventing him from confronting Sanjay. Armaan walks off. meanwhile Abhira gets call from Madhav and she lies to him that ceremony hasnt started and asks him to come aaraam seh.

The silent communication was really sweet. they both understood each other without words.

Precap is same.

The car scene made me a bit upset overall. firstly I didnt like this gift idea of Armaan because its too exorbidant. He should have known Abhira would want his company, something sentimental and not a car but I also didnt like how Abhira was rude and broke the glass. She could have simply slammed the door or maybe done a tyre puncture. I know its meant to be a call back to their first meeting. but it came across a tad harsh. but dil tootne seh zyada painful toh nahi hai.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fun treatment seems to have ended.. It was a respite for couple of days only..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ru - Gk scene ffded.. It is easy now since they are in completely different setting and not with other character 😀

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Petty phuphasa and his random abhira related cartoon villianish sideplots smiley36

Manisha chachi stays the best person ever smiley27

Love that Abhira acknowledged that any celebration of her sucess will be incomplete without her mother and Armaan, as they were the biggest motivators in her journey.

What exactly was armaan thinking while buying a car. Literally anyone would know that abhira would have preferred something sweet and simple. Abhira should have just said no to the gift instead of breaking the windshield, even if that's for call back purposes ig. These two really need of have a proper conversation.

Madhav ka kuch samjh nahi aata. Yes he is being the parental support I wanted for Abhira, but he is a negligent parent to Armaan even now. Instead of keep rebuking him, he should give him at least some proper advice.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail

However disappointed breaking of the window was not needed..Even as a throwback it just seemed to show Ab also has growing up to do..And also even if you are disappointed with a gift, it is good to understand from where the person giving the gift is coming from..

And Ar for all his saying I know Ab.. Really do not know her much

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail

Charu calling Ab vo ladki and full of spite.. 😡

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan has bought the car for her comfort and he says she wont need to be pareshaan anymore by walking, taking auto or her silly scooter. But unfortunately the message to Abhira is that he is trying to "buy" her maafi and she is really not happy. I wish she had been calm and said everything she did without breaking glass but they wanted a reference to first meeting and made Abhira look insensitive. I think first meeting mein it was accidental but here it was deliberate :(

Madhav actually spoke very reasonably to Armaan kinda explaining how he has messed up and car, phool etc cant make Abhira trust him and he needs to stop making big decisions of her life and Armaan asked him- toh mein kya karun for her maafi, and he said sach mein pyaar karta hai toh you should know what to do.

Manisha's jibes to Sanjay regarding car gifting etc are awesome. Especially the "Maharaja sa" jibe taunting how he also got a car as gift when he was promoted in the firm. Loving Manisha these days