Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

CharuDevoshami Im Not Jelous GIF - Devoshami Im Not Jelous Poker Face GIFs

"Serious, not jealous at all. Yeah I know Abhira got me job then I stabbed her in the back and stole documents and my dadisa almost went to jail. I fell in love and didn't fight for it after everyone blame Abhira. It's her fault she listen and kept my secrete. smiley39I'm a quitter and not loyal to anyone. But look Abhira got her first love fighting for her and she fulfill her maamaa dreams and I have nothing but two useless parents. I'm rich and Ruhi will help find me a nice husband."smiley16

the bigg boss 13 GIF is taking me out smiley37smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

MG"s character writing is also inconsistent... Once in a while we get these heavy emotional scenes like when Ab said bye and then did not not try to check on her once/ not even a monologue on how she is faring.... 

Edited by Solitudelover - 11 days ago

Good finally Madhav is giving him the nost needed reality check , care taker nahi chahiye 😂 but Armaan loves to baby sit Abhira or likes  mature babhi ?🤣

This man should really understand how much pain she went through and not just give her some random gifts and force her to accept and then claim I know u better.

https://x.com/RasmalaizMegh/status/1803239149551616133

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

very well said. I totally agree with what you said. Yesterday we were enjoying their romance and today makers make them incompatible. This is all bad writing. I hope they serve something worthwhile after this blunder.

I don't think its bad writing..

Its good writing..

They are addressing things which are required..

I mean love is something which hsppems due to chemicsl locha in your brain, you can't comtrol that but after that everything is pire WORK which involves active participation on both parts as well as Communication, addressing eo fear imsecurities, assuring eo of their support against every odds...

They both now entered into a zone where they both had to work on their relationship...

If they write it down well than it would be beautiful..

But if it goes bad on writting part, it would be disaster...

It would not be abhira giving non-verbal demand as she did today and expect their relationship to improve, for her it can't go my way or highway...which she show today..

On armaan's part, it can't be bhakti of family, ghulam of dadi maa and expect abhira to be same...

He just can't sacrifice now even his happimess for his family's sake for example as once he did with his position of wing head becoz now he is not alone now abhira is attatched to him and in future their children..he had to understand this that he is going to have his own family in that joint family who will need him at many points...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Confession sab chodo first mujhe ek full episode characters ko ek dusre se maafi maangte hue dekhna hain. 

Abhira should apologize to armaan & fix the car. Ott expensive gifts nahi chahiye toh mana karna was better, kisi aur ke paise aise barbaad kyun karna when she knows the value of money. Also,I think armaan gifted car cos of madhav's taunt last day when he gifted her flowerssmiley36. (Bechara kare bhi toh kya karein, flowers deta hain toh baap taunt karta hain car deta hain to biwi kaanch tod deti hainsmiley37

Armaan should apologize to abhira for whatever she faced at poddar house cos of him & his family & ruhi

Madhav must apologize to armaan for not being there for him as his father, and should give him all the support & guidance henceforth

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

the bigg boss 13 GIF is taking me out smiley37smiley37smiley37

smiley37smiley37

It must've been a epic season that you remember the number 

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37

It must've been a epic season that you remember the number 

This was the only season I watched 

Not all episodes but most of them bcoz uske baad Corona aa gaya tha. 

Season no. I don't think anyone will forget if they saw it smiley36

smiley27

https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1803243636391313866

smiley9😍 This reminded me when he got excited to click her pics when Dadi giving toffee to Abhira 

https://x.com/RasmalaizMegh/status/1803251049773539693

He was horrible as husband but always stood for her ias a mentor and went against his Dadi to finish her studies. So he deserves to enjoy this moment 

https://x.com/idgaf_iluvdrama/status/1803243821289079075