Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

are there even studios available that can develop photos from an old fashioned filmreel waala camera?!

It made me very nostalgic to see that camera though

When i was a kid my parents used to click my pics and we used to store those reels in little black round bottles. And it was always important to keep it in a dark space and handle it with care so it doesnt get smudged

Walgreens/CVS does print photos from film. In India, i am sure the film studios we use for passport photos will have the old film to photo developer.

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Today I learnt a new lesson.. if someone gifts you a car, you break its glasses to show your disappointment… and mind you that’s the only way you will be considered mature and sensible human who values money🤣🤦‍♀️… Armaan and Ab are absolutely incompatible man,… usually they show some good happy scenes before the misunderstanding kicks in lekin here makers making super clear ki yeh dono sirf ek sr ke liye hi sath aa sakte hai… Akshara ne Ab ko na paise diye na hi achi parvarish… tameez aur tehzeeb toh dur dur tak nahi hai baby queen mein and what’s funny is makers never fail to show how immature Ab is😅.. and baby queen itna kuch free mein milne ke baad keh rahi hai use paise nahi chahiye😅 Ar ko pyaar ka bukar hai toh Ab ki badtameezi seh raha hai but one things for sure yeh madam jitna taadi ab dikhayegi utni hi buri tarike se iska katega when Madhav will die due to her stupidity…. Lekin mujhe kya, I wanted Ruhi to not get involved in Ar Ab and focus on her career and makers ne mere sunli… main toh isme khush hoon… Ab Abheera khud apne pair pe khuladi marne ke kaabil hai toh kya kar sakte hai

did he not pay her fees and gave money to renovate mussoorie resort or kitchen. He was not in love then nor hurt her for family. Still she was happily ogling and dreaming of him. Any gift is not measured in money it depends on the giving ones loving heart. He thought for her comfort but he stayed with her these many months. Like how he paid fees, resort renovation money he bought a car her needs and necessity he always took care of. For him that money is not important except her comfort. Abhira didn't throw anything before when he took care of her except I will return your money I will be going by 1 yr. Today her anger , impulsive nature is clearly shown again but ar in love keeps shut. It's all for piling again to be thrown out. Abhira without breaking glass can also communicate but na. And to be honest arman is hurt with divorce in court that day how angry he was on her. Though dadi manipulated did she think of arman and how will he feel. That bhoj and jimmedaar words are told by arman because of her deal words always orelse he accented his fate first when he married. They married in majboori only. Ar has earned money out of hard work and with honesty not like fufa taking wrong cases.

Ruhi is growing slowly. She came out of ar cringe she got her buddhi. Like manish said she needs confidence. She will make their business successful it's kartiks blood in her no doubt .Seeing those designs past bits are memorised to old viewers.

At last abhiras first tootha tara promo done today she has become a lawyer as per her moms dreams.

Edited by Mehersudha - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

The entire car didn't feel necessary to me, apart from the need to create extra drama. Abhira could have just said that she is not comfortable taking such an expensive gift or simply walked off. Also, they want to show that armaan doesn't essentially understand abhira, but that always wasn't the case. They have previously shown him make noodles for when she missed her mother, and this was a great time for a callback to that. The kids could have sneaked armaan into the kitchen, and he could have made noodles the way her mom did, cause armaan also knew how important this was for akshara.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nope, i think certificate was planned by Ar.. We saw him on phone after seeing Ab disappointed face and Sanjay smirk..

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If she didn’t like the car then why didn’t she be smart and sell it rather than being an idiot and breaking its window! What kind of person does that? Stupidity at it’s peak!

arey usko car digger name jaayega 🤣

abhira mein jaanta hun maine tumhe bahut tang kiya hai,...but ab tumhaari pareshaaniyon ka quota bilkul kahtam!!!!!

this is what armaan said while gifting her a car......

off course it means......yeh car lo...and jo meri wajah se pareshaani hui hai...use bhool jao.....😂...

jis abhira ne bhookhe rahna zyada pasand kiya...in comparison to cashing the checks.....uske liye armaan car le aaya as a gesture to say sorry......

does he think she is a gold digger?😂

abhira ko gussa aana bilkul banta tha....jo kah raha hai ki woh use pyaar karta hai....woh itna nahi jaanta ki what she would like and what not.....to itne hours ghar ke bahar baith kar jhak maar rahe the...😂

i mean brining a car shows a total lack of understanding on armaan's part......woh abhira ko nahi samajhta....

Tod fod...i am not in favour of that...to yess abhira ka tod fod...could b avoided...but its like.....she is irritated ki 2 days se armaan use pareshaan kar raha hai ki maaf kar do...and yahan she sees no progress in anything......... he totally does not understand her.....what she faced....how he and his family has treated her...and he thinks that all that can b erased by expensive gifts......

armaan said....mujhe laga tum khush hogi...car se...and abhira is....meri khushi kisme hai yeh tum samajh hi nahi paayee ab tak.....and amaa was left pondering......

may b makers thought ki thi was needed for armaan to slowly underrated abhira better.....he says he understands abhira....but he has failed to undestand her quite a few times.....aaj was one of them.....😂

Edited by India_TV - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Nope, i think certificate was planned by Ar.. We saw him on phone after seeing Ab disappointed face and Sanjay smirk..

ya but maybe he planned something else on phone

pata nahi but if he does it, again one more backfiring

first car, then this :(

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yes the message .. that Madhav gave that Abhira maybe child like .. but she’s not a child ..She does not need an indulgent guardian.. she needs a partner who supports her when required .. just as she has done when he needed her Armaan has done quite a bit for her.. he helped her out in Yuvraj massacre and even when she was stuck in mussorie

But he gave the reins of his marriage to Kaveri n Vidya also allowed Ruhi to dictate terms ..

Kaveri n Vidya will get upset for slightest reasons and then he will again throw her out or beg them to forgive her …The man who has allowed his own birth mother to be called as an other woman .. he has blamed his father n mother for vidya’s misery .. but Vidya came later in Madhav’s life .. It was Kaveri n Madhav who created this mess .. Yes thank you Vidya for giving me a good upbringing but that does not make my mother an other woman .. she was the casualty..Till he learns to walk out .. and say yes I am my mother’s son and I am not apologetic about it . He cannot be true to Abhira

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We failed to realize the importance of neel shervani.. Shervani off... Fun mode off😔

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa