Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 11 days ago

Yeah Charu has a lot of spite and her father is worse .. just like Armaan took video .. is he so stupid to think .. others will not take video ..

During graduation ceremony everyone has their cameras on .. plus school also takes recordings ..He is such a petty loser ..rather chindi loser ..but a man who injured his own son so that he cannot dance why will he behave like a human with another person .

Plus Armaan is hopefully understanding the amount of hate .. this family has for Abhira Kiara was right .. that a girl needs a lot more .. 

Madhav was right .. when he said …abhira is childlike but she is not a child . She’s an independent person who wants equality in the relationship plus respect Yeh camera was quite old .. 

I am sure the reel must be having some old pics too .. which contains clues of Armaan’s past .. his pics as he was a child with his real mother ..The stage is set for the next entry .. .. it might be in flashbacks …but armaan’s mother is will make an entry..I don’t think Kaveri or Sanjay were aware that Armaan’s mother used to live in Rose garden.. I am glad Armaan has changed clothes twice .. he must have taken a PG in nearby house

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I hate Charu. She is so petty. I really dont get her motive either.why does she hate Abhira and if she does, why was she dancing in the party?! chali jaati. free ka cake, mithai, khaana thus ke aagayi and now speaking harshly of Abhira. what does she know of anything?! other cousins also found it harsh that she broke window but they are not doing chugli and speaking ill because they know a lot is brewing between Ar-Ab. 

charu will get her karma in due time am sure of it, now abhira has passed llb, when she will get in serious trouble she will beg baby sa to defend her case

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

abhira had two phases, one when she was falling for him and another when she realized she loves him, which took over a period of time. for armaan, he got hit with both right away and he is overwhelmed with it. especially for a person who never got real unconditional love in his life. this is why he is a "loser in love" and its cute, but it's time for this phase to start going down. i do feel like today was a step into that direction after he saw what phuphasa did with abhira's certificate. things will start getting more and more serious. i just want him to open his eyes and thoughts even more to see why abhira is scared of trusting him.

Edited by Sa7861 - 11 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Breaking car window maybe seems like too much but just imagine what she must have felt at that time. That is the most important day of her life and armaan is gifting her a expensive gift instead of doing something heartfelt for her. She is already upset the way that kv, v and some people from his family took her to be a gold digger. Also, armaan who lived 10 moths with her seems not to understand that she is not materialistic but prefer emotions over materialistic things yet claims to love her. Its natural that her inner trumoil will increase. Seema like armaan also doesn't know to ahow love instead of being a ssacrificial lamb but abhira clearly doesn't want it. Actually he used to more beautiful things for abhira when she waa his zimmedari 🤔🤔🤣🤣. Hope he will learn.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Breaking car window maybe seems like too much but just imagine what she must have felt at that time. That is the most important day of her life and armaan is gifting her a expensive gift instead of doing something heartfelt for her. She is already upset the way that kv, v and some people from his family took her to be a gold digger. Also, armaan who lived 10 moths with her seems not to understand that she is not materialistic but prefer emotions over materialistic things yet claims to love her. Its natural that her inner trumoil will increase. Seema like armaan also doesn't know to ahow love instead of being a ssacrificial lamb but abhira clearly doesn't want it. Actually he used to more beautiful things for abhira when she waa his zimmedari 🤔🤔🤣🤣. Hope he will learn.

I want to see him learn how to give a thoughtful emotional gift instead of expensive things. he needs to see that she really does not like money being spent on her because it makes her feel like she is indebted and the power dynamic is already mismatched without such things. 

However one thing is that Abhira who values money would not ruin the windshield of a new car.she could have slammed something or shown her frustration on something else. but I do get her anger and frustration

She wants to be treated as an equal and all she really wanted from him was to have him be a part of her celebration. if he had bought her a simple cake and given her the white lawyer waala bowtie thing or perhaps a special pen with her name engraved on it or a nameplate for her with her degree mentioned after her name- it would have meant so much more to her. 

I do wonder though how much of this car gifting was in a sense due to Madhav only. Madhav taunted him about flowers saying Armaan makes a lot of money per case, per hearing and he is using cheap phool to manao you. he was simply taunting but message to Armaan may have been- get something expensive. I wish he realized that Madhav is simply being a difficult parent and testing him but he knows his Abhira and what she would like or not. I wish he had observed carefully that Abhira had cracked a smile when he said ILU and I am sorry in multiple languages and kept every bouquet and didnt throw any away because she actually liked that gift. Whereas today from get go she looked upset seeing that car and even more so  hearing him behave as if he is a caretaker trying to make her life "Easy" and she is really upset that he has no idea why she is upset and what she wants from him to make her happy.

Edited by Pinecone - 11 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail

i loveee the one liner made about armaan being a tube light and she wants a light bulb because yes it was funny, but it is also exactly what is happening. armaan is not realizing fast enough of how serious the situation is as to why abhira is not forgiving and trusting him.

i also love how kiara is a girl's girl. she is the kid in the family and even she knows how ill-treated abhira was in that house. yeah she may be a flipper, but i think abhira is making her more courageous and understanding instead of just giving in to what the adults are saying. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

can someone write a FF of a different special gift from Armaan like perhaps gifting her his own white lawyer necktie which he used in his first court appearance or his lucky watch that he wears in every hearing or perhaps his lawyer waala coat which he got altered to fit her size with a reference to how he will no longer height shame her because the best things come in small packages like his Abhira!!! 

Dear writers, please kuch likho !!!

Edited by Pinecone - 11 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

are there even studios available that can develop photos from an old fashioned filmreel waala camera?!

It made me very nostalgic to see that camera though

When i was a kid my parents used to click my pics and we used to store those reels in little black round bottles. And it was always important to keep it in a dark space and handle it with care so it doesnt get smudged

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Total filler episode and I very much agree breaking the car window was not needed. We understand she doesn’t like extravagant gift but still didn’t like her reaction. Charu that evil brat has some hidden motive. I hope Ar expose Sanjays kartoot.
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Today I learnt a new lesson.. if someone gifts you a car, you break its glasses to show your disappointment… and mind you that’s the only way you will be considered mature and sensible human who values money🤣🤦‍♀️… Armaan and Ab are absolutely incompatible man… usually they show some good happy scenes before the misunderstanding kicks in lekin here makers making super clear ki yeh dono sirf ek sr ke liye hi sath aa sakte hai… Akshara ne Ab ko na paise diye na hi achi parvarish… tameez aur tehzeeb toh dur dur tak nahi hai baby queen mein and what’s funny is makers never fail to show how immature Ab is😅.. and baby queen itna kuch free mein milne ke baad keh rahi hai use paise nahi chahiye😅 Ar ko pyaar ka bukar hai toh Ab ki badtameezi seh raha hai but one things for sure yeh madam jitna taadi ab dikhayegi utni hi buri tarike se iska katega when Madhav will die due to her stupidity…. Lekin mujhe kya, I wanted Ruhi to not get involved in Ar Ab and focus on her career and makers ne mere sunli… main toh isme khush hoon… Ab Abheera khud apne pair pe khuladi marne ke kaabil hai toh kya kar sakte hai 

Ref gen 3 edit

Edited by WildestDreams - 11 days ago