Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Madhav is not helping at all.. Ar was in a way right today.. 

And Madhav should know his family enough to know that his family will blame Ab for all things and he is making things difficult for her as well.. 

No one is gaining from his continued interference

Sab phirse mess up ho rah hai...Someone advice that vakeel Saab to what to do...He was literally like a fish out of water ...Doing more mess and mess...

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ria23

Jail main bhi romance kar raha

Yeh charu isko koi nikalo please

Uski shadi ka kya hua? I guess ladke wale poore khandaan ka kaand janke bhag gye hongesmiley36

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab who is already unsure might feel that she came in between the perfect soul mate couple with her confession... 

And If Ruhi comes to know about Ab confession, then she will do a completely vile twist to the entire thing..

She can twist and turn and writhe in pain..smiley15

But winner will be Abhira....smiley41smiley40

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

https://x.com/lolaal123/status/1803604634776600719?t=ToVCF7bkYo6sAhuXps8Abw&s=19

Let me enjoy loser in love armaan sa till it lasts smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1803605636556714084?t=XLrPYIdwARQBde8pFtzX6Q&s=19

Papa k samney kya harakatein hain, and that too when he thinks they are divorced smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think it will be good if ruhi-armaan truth comes out from ruhi's mouth. there is no doubt in my mind that armaan will be pissed with ruhi for doing that. abhira knows about chitwali, she just doesn't know that its ruhi. i think abhira will be more hurt how he didn't tell her all this time and will understand why he let ruhi come in btwn their relationship all the time. she will also think that if armaan left ruhi, then he can leave her too. the only thing abhira doesn't know is that armaan put his family above ruhi that time, here he is putting abhira above his family (according to him from today's episode). let's see what happens. 

Few days ago Abhira was communicating using Morse code now she is stitching Armaan's wound.

She is really talented.😂😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Reading about Vidya and Ruhi ruins my mood. 

I am watching the cute jail clip of Ar-Ab to reduce my blood pressure now.

I cant wait for the day that Ruhi's asliyat is out in front of all

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

It is strange.. Inspite of all Kv and Sanjay has done.. I don't feel irritated to see them on screen and a need to ff the way Ruhi, Charu and Vidya make me feel.. Disgusting characters worse than the supposed villain that is Sanjay.. 

Edited by Solitudelover - 10 days ago

Madhav will cause Armaan and Abhira's separation this time. His intentions may be good but whatever he is doing is not helping the couple.