Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Vidya created parallel between herself & Ruhi while apologizing to her and Ruhi said its neither my fault or your fault, its fault of dusri aurat. 

WTF 

how sly and manipulative she is.

to Abhira, she said- cant blame you and now she has the audacity to call Armaan's wife as a "dusri aurat". WOW

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Jethji ke sath beech ka rasta dhoondne wali Abhira ki doosri aurat bol Rahi hai lol 

WTF is this characterization

she says crap like this and no one hears it

Armaan thinks she is mahaan, bechaari

Abhira is made to feel bad too about Ruhi's halat and Ruhi tells her she doesnt blame her when she spoke on phone but now she is calling her dusri aurat. WTF.

I skipped that scene but sirf padh ka khoon khaul raha hai.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Dusri aurat? Girl fr you married a dude you didn't even like to stay close to your ex. Her dumb mortality lectures are so hilarious. Forwarded her and vidya's scenes cause I knew it would be some self victimizing crap smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1803594739301883925?t=9h2FjbVke-5WtAfFsqrlhQ&s=19

This looks more like a flesh wound. Hopefully it wouldn't be as dramatic or memeworthy as the star station dude said 🙏🏾

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

And this Vidya, who stayed married to her loser husband despite of knowing that he was already married with a kid, just for the sake of pleasing her MIL, was blaming Abhira for doing contract marriage the other day. Ew.

Edited by Kacchakela21 - 10 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

instead of a happy reunion of Ar-Ab at the end of this track, looks like we will get more angst and separation, the rate at which things are going. so frustrating. 

Abhira is gonna feel even more hurt when she learns of his past with ruhi because thats what has led to all the MUs between them. he gave Ruhi the haq to suggest  their divorce, dusri shaadi etc etc and then in the end suddenly realized he loves Abhira and dumped his "first love" Ruhi.

On what basis should Abhira trust that he wont get bored of her and dump her? as it is, she has seen him let her down in front of Kaveri, vidya

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

If Rumaal is going to be the cause of Ab- Ar separation, I wish it is through Ruhi and atleast get her exposed in front of Ar.. Not having much hope though..
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Seriously the truths should be out vidya , ruhi , kaveri every one in podar house should know their divorce didn't happen and sanjay kaand should be out dadi deal matter should be out .. simply they are just dragging the track smiley44now Vidya and ruhi thinks ab is the second woman in arman life smiley29

Madhav is another idiot who can't arrest criminals nor sanjay ..arrested Arman smiley44

Ar himself will get out .no need of ruhi yar 

Sofna thumbnail

Body heat scene is here....smiley43smiley35smiley15smiley36🤭

Subscribe to my channel and follow me fir future updates...😂😆😁