Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Will we need to check on you later after you watch this scene

I know seeing him like this and in Black have you dreaming smiley29

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhav is not helping at all.. Ar was in a way right today..

And Madhav should know his family enough to know that his family will blame Ab for all things and he is making things difficult for her as well..

No one is gaining from his continued interference

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jail scene was kept light and cute after Ab came.. I loved itπŸ˜€πŸ₯°

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Instead of Ruhi's asliyat coming out she will get to be mahaan.

And Abhira cant even enjoy majnugiri of Armaan peacefully because instead of being manaoed she has been publicly beizzatified now

But the scenes today of Armaan's lovestruck expressions seeing Abhira come to defend him to Madhav is too cute! she tries to get him to stop talking by putting her hand on his mouth but he grasps it and holds it close on his gaal and then even tries to kiss it! WAAH!

But graduation day itna dramatic nahi banana chahiye dha..

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1803600264907333801?t=9Vm04p2Rf_A7gjG9JMF_gQ&s=19

THIS. I am glad that Madhav is there for Abhira now, especially as she has craved that parental love and support for long. However, madhav needs to be their for his son as well. Today Kaveri and Vidya get to treat armaan like the way they do because Madhav didn't put a stop to it from an early on.

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Jail main bhi romance kar raha

Yeh charu isko koi nikalo please

Today I agree with what Ar said. He is making Ab priority and knows once she agrees there is a bigger jung waiting at PH. He has started realizing things now.
Solitudelover thumbnail

I seriously hope Ab do not make another phone call to Ruhi to thank her for her mahaanta

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ruhiji braincells have started clicking...smiley3

She realised a 'dusri aurat' was the source of pain for Armn mum and Abhira...smiley14smiley2smiley36...she's rightfully convicted herself/vidya + Dragon.smiley32..Goenka mansion seems to be good for something atleast...πŸ§πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Ruhi herself carries the legacy of dusri aurats, she is raised by another dusri aurat suwarna. Both her biological dadi and nani were doosri aurats as well and now she is carrying forward their great filthy legacy. I salute to the dialogue writers of ruhi for this nonsense line they gave to her knowing the mahaan bloodline as well as the character she has inheritedsmiley32
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

And this Vidya, who stayed married to her loser husband despite of knowing that he was already married with a kid, just for the sake of pleasing her MIL, was blaming Abhira for doing contract marriage the other day. Ew.

Just yawn thru it like i do smiley36

Not a single person has been happy in that house other than the greedy and egoistic one's...and she's blaming Abhira for everything smiley26... no wonder her hair is refusing to turn white...no wisdom/aqal na...smiley37