Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Armaan wanting to tell Abhira about his past relationship is a GOOD thing. I honestly don't think it will matter much cause he literally broke off his wedding to Ruhi for Abhira. However in a very itv manner, they will somehow prevent armaan from disclosing it, till a third person does so with extra mirch masala

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

In that Kajal-Madhav convo, Kajal made way more sense than Madhav. I really do not understand the point of putting armaan in jail. Like what is the point? So that ruhi can pay his bail?

Yes Kajal surprise me the woman has common sense

Madhav is being an idiot, keeping the marriage a secret it's not a the

only way to help Armaan and Abhira. Armaan already changing the course

of the past by picking Abhira and defying the family.

Hope someone in the court let Armaan know he's still a married man

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

why does Ruhi need to be shoved here?!

its in such poor taste

cant even enjoy this Ar-Ab manaoing and nok jhok phase peacefully.

MG could have packed her belongings himself.

Charu and Vidya ka Abhira hate is beyond my understanding

If Abhira had easily given in and come home, they'd be pissed. now they are angry she is making Armaan run behind her

how the F does Ruhi get away saying Ab is dusri aurat?! like c'mon. they cant write BS like this and let her be made mahaan and bechaari. Kya bakwaas hai

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Khudke Nana ko karze se bachane ki haisiyat nahi haisiyat nahi hai, badi aayi bail karane..

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhiji braincells have started clicking...smiley3

She realised a 'dusri aurat' was the source of pain for Armn mum and Abhira...smiley14smiley2smiley36...she's rightfully convicted herself/vidya + Dragon.smiley32..Goenka mansion seems to be good for something atleast...🧐😂😂🤣😅

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan wanting to tell Abhira about his past relationship is a GOOD thing. I honestly don't think it will matter much cause he literally broke off his wedding to Ruhi for Abhira. However in a very itv manner, they will somehow prevent armaan from disclosing it, till a third person does so with extra mirch masala

yeah and it will make Abhira hurt and feel cheated

he had umpteen opportunities to tell her about his past with Ruhi but he is doing it when he is half conscious after losing blood and then once he recovers, again he will not have a chance to tell Abhira ofc

i see this going in the direction of Abhira being vilified for not giving in and not appreciating Armaans pyaar etc whereas Ruhi cares even after being dumped by him etc or some BS like that

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab who is already unsure might feel that she came in between the perfect soul mate couple with her confession...

And If Ruhi comes to know about Ab confession, then she will do a completely vile twist to the entire thing..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

this was such a cute scene

Madhav is being ridiculous honestly

Jail mein daalke kya mila. atleast after Abhira came he could have let him out.