Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I won't be happy if after knowing abhira's khoon khaandaan dadi wholeheartedly agrees for marriage. I mean it's abhira who is getting married not her khandaan waale. If she had such issues, toh shaadi ke liye agree kyu kiya?? Woh gold plated wedding cards isi liye toh tha to distract guests from inquiring about abhira's lineage , ruhi ko sunaya bhi toh isiliye tha dadi nesmiley44

lol khoon khaandaan toh bas bahana hai, Kaveri ka problem hai that Abhira does not bent down to Kaveri's will and usually finds a way to do the opposite to what she wants smiley37 This contract was just to keep her in check. If she has a kid whose custody she will lose if she leaves the family, obviously Abhira would be more inclined to tolerate more of Kaveri's bullshit. If it was just about Abhira being a gold digger then they could have just had a normal prenup about division of assets instead of these ridiculous clauses.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I am dreading her finding out IR TRUTH —-audience is in for a lot of screeching and unnecessary theatrics .. as long as Armaan is no where near her at that time and is supporting Abhira I guess I am ok but can they just reduce her screen time and can her kartoots be called out…would love another slap fest for her!

Rohit now seems okay with armaan & ruhi interactions, toh ruhi bolegi ke mujhe armaan hi sambhal sakta hain aise situation mein ya isse pehle armaan ne hi mujhe sambhala hain aisa kuch toh he will just stand in a corner looking at armaan pacifying hersmiley39

Originally posted by: Docworld

Isn't funny that Ar not having any idea about loan guarantee while many others like Ru Ro, chorus gang, Kajal got to know abt that????

Creatives itna hi kya prem hain ek struggling heroine se??? Give her a break.

Exactly even I was thinking the same….I am having Ru wali umeed that may be tomorrow episode he might know….. if not than dhanya hai hamre makers🙄
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah Manish Goenka ko itne saal zinda rakhe hai kis liye .. suwarna n surekha were the cheaper options to palo Ruhi

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good one! I just saw a YouTube video which said that even Ruhi will get to know about Abhira
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Isse better chup hi rahesmiley39. Uske bolne na bolne se kuch farak hi nahi padta story meinsmiley36

I feel, ghoom phirke they will show money issue was sorted by goenkas (miraculously), & credit jayega ruhi ko ke she supported Abhira in her worst time to safeguard her parents honorsmiley39.

And rohit hi yeh dindora peetega poddar house mein

They'll do anything to just give Ruhi utterly useless screen time smiley39

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Maybe it will be this generation Abhira will run away before marrying Armaan go to Mumbai .. become a lawyer there … date lots of people have casual relationships but a successful career ..

One day fights for the right of some good cause .. wins the case but gets shot to death at an old age .

Armaan and the others hear about her death in news and people mourning her good work ..

Armaan lights a candle in her honour and reflects on his good time with her and is happy that she led a successful life as a lawyer and the story gets over ..

Kitna mast hoga agar aisa dikhaya tohsmiley41

Exactly, usko pata nahi paison ke liye ladh rahe the, toh he must have offered to help her directly or kuch help kar deta to arrange money. What is the purpose of asking his Cousins to hide it from armaan, yeh kaisa solution hain 🤦‍♀️

@bold : yeh ho sakta hainsmiley36

ar told na aap sab log door raho that's why agyakari brother followed. Ar is not liking anyones interference. Dadi fufa ruro vidya are kept on one side with kajal as thali ka baingan
Edited by Mehersudha - 14 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

I also find Ar's reaction so out of place and thanda. How can anyone be so calm after reading those disgusting clauses???? Leave Abhira's career, atleast he could have asked Kaveri to stop giving them fam planning ideas🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I am very very disappointed with Ar..

Totally agree. Feeling the same. It’s so dumb for a ML to say I will support you in your sacrifice of career for this ghatiya prenap. And yes I also want our child to be motherless in case of divorce. smiley11

Maybe writers think that way and they just put their dialogues to Ar.

Why the heck nobody tells anything to this old hag. Is she the president of United States?smiley44

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good one! I just saw a YouTube video which said that even Ruhi will get to know about Abhira

Sabko sab kuch pata chal raha hain ek armaan hi hain jise kuch pata hi nahi hain except that abhira loves himsmiley42

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ok after watching it I guess I am also looser in love

I still have hope on armaan he told unke vichar nahi match karenge aur phaltu jhagda I understand join family dynamics so telling I guess prenup ko baat nath function ke baad aaye to abhira will also clearly mention what all has happened then leave to armaan to decide what he wants as to today he left to abhira what she wants as he was correct sab uske ho rights ki baat thi and they are showing abhira can fight for her own rights don't need anyone help after it let's see what happens so I am still positive for armaan smiley36