Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Just bcz Ruhi said- Abhira run away from shaadi, I am sure that won't happen. Bacchi jo kehta hain jo kartai hain uska opposite hi hogasmiley31smiley31The ultimate moye moye queensmiley36

I am dreading her finding out IR TRUTH —-audience is in for a lot of screeching and unnecessary theatrics .. as long as Armaan is no where near her at that time and is supporting Abhira I guess I am ok but can they just reduce her screen time and can her kartoots be called out…would love another slap fest for her!

Originally posted by: Pinecone

in todays dialogues Armaan is acting as if Abhira needs to choose if she will sign papers or not and he will support her no matter which decision. but she already tore her set of papers. shouldn't he be telling her that she doesnt need to even think of contract because he would never ask her to sign any prenup, let alone one with such rubbish terms. his dialogues are so silly. its almost as if, if Abhira wanted, he'd be ok with her signing such clauses.

I also find Ar's reaction so out of place and thanda. How can anyone be so calm after reading those disgusting clauses???? Leave Abhira's career, atleast he could have asked Kaveri to stop giving them fam planning ideas🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I am very very disappointed with Ar..
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Maybe it will be this generation Abhira will run away before marrying Armaan go to Mumbai .. become a lawyer there … date lots of people have casual relationships but a successful career ..

One day fights for the right of some good cause .. wins the case but gets shot to death at an old age .

Armaan and the others hear about her death in news and people mourning her good work ..

Armaan lights a candle in her honour and reflects on his good time with her and is happy that she led a successful life as a lawyer and the story gets over ..

Perfect but ek hi problem hai - Star plus

Suppose they are going to halt the wedding for a month or so. They should throw in a partial amnesia track.

I would love to see ABhira Armaan start over right from the start. It's just that this time Armaan would be aware of his feelings while ABhira will fall for him all over again

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Shadi will happen because there are lots of kaands waiting to happen post the wedding.

Yeah Manish Goenka ko itne saal zinda rakhe hai kis liye .. suwarna n surekha were the cheaper options to palo Ruhi

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Jo baat accident ke baad bola woh pehle bola hota toh accident hi nahi hotasmiley37

Rohit pagla gaya hain kya?? Event aaj hain, abhira ke paas paise nahi hain.. What he meant by saying he trusts abhira??? Kidhar se layegi itne paise 🤦‍♀️. Agar kuch bolna nahi aata toh chup rehna better hainsmiley44

bechare ko episode main ek dialogue mil gaya, dont be so mean smiley18

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

usko ek dialogue diye jabardasti se. Aur woh bhi abhimaan ki ladai dekha tha toh usko pata hi ki paison ke liye lad rahe hi aur ar ko gussa bhi hi kisike nahi sunega. Mujhe aur ek doubt aaj aya ki rohit upar se bhabhi aur bharosa bola hi leki usko dadi ko support karni hi bas 🤪

Exactly, usko pata nahi paison ke liye ladh rahe the, toh he must have offered to help her directly or kuch help kar deta to arrange money. What is the purpose of asking his Cousins to hide it from armaan, yeh kaisa solution hain 🤦‍♀️

@bold : yeh ho sakta hainsmiley36

Isn't funny that Ar not having any idea about loan guarantee while many others like Ru Ro, chorus gang, Kajal got to know abt that????

Creatives itna hi kya prem hain ek struggling heroine se??? Give her a break.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

bechare ko episode main ek dialogue mil gaya, dont be so mean smiley18

Isse better chup hi rahesmiley39. Uske bolne na bolne se kuch farak hi nahi padta story meinsmiley36

I feel, ghoom phirke they will show money issue was sorted by goenkas (miraculously), & credit jayega ruhi ko ke she supported Abhira in her worst time to safeguard her parents honorsmiley39.

And rohit hi yeh dindora peetega poddar house mein

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

I also find Ar's reaction so out of place and thanda. How can anyone be so calm after reading those disgusting clauses???? Leave Abhira's career, atleast he could have asked Kaveri to stop giving them fam planning ideas🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I am very very disappointed with Ar..

ya I found even his dialogues with Abhira off. like he was acknowledging clauses were unfair but then also saying- choice is yours. arey kaahe ka choice?! there is no choice when the clauses are such crap. if it was a regular prenup with just plans regarding money/property distribution, toh bhi thik tha. theres nothing to discuss when clauses are so stupid.

When he said- why are you doing this only now and not for others, I thought he would firmly refuse and walk out. but he just struck a bargain ki kal tak chup baitho and then we can chat. arey kya baat karni hai.