Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Armaan isn't even pissed off smiley6

I didn't like him much today , though he is a good person and has good intentions.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Right now she is not in a state of mind to think anything beyond loan and the function. They love showing their FL cry n stressed in all her wedding functions.And Dadi gave contract papers at the dining table when everyone is present so no secret , Abhria also said iss ghar mein personal jaisa kuch nahi hai. So When Everyone knows about the contract it’s not a big deal to know about the clauses ,obviously family members will discuss what’s in the contract. If that has to be a secret Ruhi wouldn’t have discussed openly.

I understand, right now she is tensed so won't be able to think much about how ruhi knew about the clause, & what you mentioned makes sense.

Uss ghar mein personal jaisa kuch nahi hain but ruhi is an exception. Saare kaands ka origin point wohi hain but kisi kuch pata hi nahi, jinko pata hain sab chup hain🙆‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It's laugh worthy, that dadi & vidya had name called abhira & questioned her mother's parvarish because she was in a verbal contract marriage with armaan where both agreed willingly & now none of the poddars are finding it offensive when dadi is presenting prenup contract papers, even after knowing the clausessmiley44

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Why you question makers for that?They might be adding it for the story to dramatic.But months back when I came in this forum I got a impression that according to real people too , a rich girl shouldn't fall in love with a driversmiley36

That is absolutely true. People couldn’t digest for months how happy Akshu became with a low income driver. so maybe makers are full filling their wish.smiley18

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Armaan isn't even pissed off smiley6

I didn't like him much today , though he is a good person and has good intentions.

Bad writing and dialogues. The writers just deliver nowadays without proofreading.smiley36

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

That is absolutely true. People couldn’t digest for months how happy Akshu became with a low income driver. so maybe makers are full filling their wish.smiley18

They are not fulfilling their wish .it's that makers found out different kind of people who watching the show from the forum and sm and take inspiration from them

Edited by elizamerin - 13 days ago

Abhira ke paas abhi waqt nahi hai ruhi se question answer karne ka… ladkiwalo ka function, financial issues many issues are going on with her.

I have never seen so much stressed bride on itv that too when doing love marriage smiley36

Heroine ko gareeb bichari struggling dikhane ke chakkar mai there is no shaddi vibes at all.

Savi and Rajat ‘s wedding vibes were much better , pleasant and festive.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhira ke paas abhi waqt nahi hai ruhi se question answer karne ka… ladkiwalo ka function, financial issues many issues are going on with her.

I have never seen so much stressed bride on itv that too when doing love marriage smiley36

Heroine ko gareeb bichari struggling dikhane ke chakkar mai there is no shaddi vibes at all.

Savi and Rajat ‘s wedding vibes were much better , pleasant and festive.

Shadi ki vibes lol, bechari ko literally road par phoot phoot ke rota dekha h bts m 🤣, zaalima dadisa.

I am not following Ghkkpm, but I saw her grah- pravesh clip as bride on twitter , and I was like what a freaking beautiful cinematography, like song, acting, emotions everything was perfect 👌.

This rishta gen, I don't think could match that, doing kuch bhi drama to rolao, Rotlu Abhira 🥲😢, she is legit crying in every function 🤣, 1- 2 baar bura lga ab toh hasi aati h 😂.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Waise bhi Baki ladies are not working in Poddar household.. Charu is sitting in the house and not even getting rishta.

Vidya herself would have wanted armaan and Abhira to have kids before Rohit and Ruhi .. Abhira sit at home and raise the child., so it is not unexpected.. in case of divorce .. custody going to Armaan is harsh ..

but again Kaveri is doing it in her orthodox way .. she wants to bind Abhira to Armaan with a child .. Sanjay and Ruhi are not in the same page as her . They want Abhira to leave Armaan

Does sanjay also wanna see abhira leaving armaan? Didn't he want abhimaan marriage to happen so that problems between abhimaan and family will rise and they will eventually leave ph? 🤔
Edited by Sajini235 - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Shadi ki vibes lol, bechari ko literally road par phoot phoot ke rota dekha h bts m 🤣, zaalima dadisa.

I am not following Ghkkpm, but I saw her grah- pravesh clip as bride on twitter , and I was like what a freaking beautiful cinematography, like song, acting, emotions everything was perfect 👌.

This rishta gen, I don't think could match that, doing kuch bhi drama to rolao, Rotlu Abhira 🥲😢, she is legit crying in every function 🤣, 1- 2 baar bura lga ab toh hasi aati h 😂.

@bold : exactly! She is literally crying in every function and 1-2 baar gareeb heroine ke liye log bura feel karege ki dekho bichari anath ladki type!
lekin daily anath ka rona dhona kabhi financial toh kabhi sasural ka natak woh bhi when marriage ceremonies are already started toh matlab ab bore bhi nahi karta , sirf hasi aati hai daily ek ka ek dekh kar 😂

Kaisi bekar shaddi vibes hai! They should definitely learn something from ghum wedding of savi rajat.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I understand, right now she is tensed so won't be able to think much about how ruhi knew about the clause, & what you mentioned makes sense.

Uss ghar mein personal jaisa kuch nahi hain but ruhi is an exception. Saare kaands ka origin point wohi hain but kisi kuch pata hi nahi, jinko pata hain sab chup hain🙆‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It's laugh worthy, that dadi & vidya had name called abhira & questioned her mother's parvarish because she was in a verbal contract marriage with armaan where both agreed willingly & now none of the poddars are finding it offensive when dadi is presenting prenup contract papers, even after knowing the clausessmiley44

Poddars are brainless but do they know about the clauses?