Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhira was calmly listening she didn't ask. Actually it's open secret to family and all are ok with that it seems none protested nor defended dekho. Dadi ko aise hi chod ni hi bas sign karke baithni hi udhar hi đŸ€Ș

Poddar kids not revolting against dadi is not equal to abhira ignoring the fact ruhi is aware about contract clauses.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhira was calmly listening she didn't ask. Actually it's open secret to family and all are ok with that it seems none protested nor defended dekho. Dadi ko aise hi chod ni hi bas sign karke baithni hi udhar hi đŸ€Ș

Waise bhi Baki ladies are not working in Poddar household.. Charu is sitting in the house and not even getting rishta.

Vidya herself would have wanted armaan and Abhira to have kids before Rohit and Ruhi .. Abhira sit at home and raise the child., so it is not unexpected.. in case of divorce .. custody going to Armaan is harsh ..

but again Kaveri is doing it in her orthodox way .. she wants to bind Abhira to Armaan with a child .. Sanjay and Ruhi are not in the same page as her . They want Abhira to leave Armaan

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Waise bhi Baki ladies are not working in Poddar household.. Charu is sitting in the house and not even getting rishta.

Vidya herself would have wanted armaan and Abhira to have kids before Rohit and Ruhi .. Abhira sit at home and raise the child., so it is not unexpected.. in case of divorce .. custody going to Armaan is harsh ..

but again Kaveri is doing it in her orthodox way .. she wants to bind Abhira to Armaan with a child .. Sanjay and Ruhi are not in the same page as her . They want Abhira to leave Armaan

koi logic hi kya udhar sevai tum javo bachche ko bhi chodo
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Suppose they are going to halt the wedding for a month or so. They should throw in a partial amnesia track.

I would love to see ABhira Armaan start over right from the start. It's just that this time Armaan would be aware of his feelings while ABhira will fall for him all over again

I am dying to see this track smiley42...but I know that dkp will give me a massive dissapointment....smiley7
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kaveri, if you're so concerned about Abhira's background, why not hire someone to investigate? Do you really think signing the agreement will resolve your doubts? I'm disappointed with Armaan, not because he didn’t confront Kaveri, but because he didn’t stand up for his view regarding the agreement. If he believes the contract terms are unfair to Abhira, why would he even consider signing it? Contracts should have fair clauses for both parties—that’s what I learned in my studies. As a lawyer, he could easily negotiate that. Also, Armaan hasn't said anything about Abhira's background, even though he knows his grandmother has issues with it. Why not start looking into things himself to resolve the problem? I know I shouldn't expect logic from this show anymore, but I can't help pointing it out.

Edited by Observer007 - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

wo jaldi realise karegi in poddars ke chalte wo jeth ke saath waqt nahi bitha payegi tabhi karegi dekhnasmiley16

main aim is Poddars ko 6 feet underground bhejna. Toh yeh nek kaam koi bhi kare

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear friends I got late in updating the episode today .. sorry yaar 😔

Jaane de. Sabne dekh liya hai. No worries đŸ€—

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Poddar kids not revolting against dadi is not equal to abhira ignoring the fact ruhi is aware about contract clauses.

Right now she is not in a state of mind to think anything beyond loan and the function. They love showing their FL cry n stressed in all her wedding functions.And Dadi gave contract papers at the dining table when everyone is present so no secret , Abhria also said iss ghar mein personal jaisa kuch nahi hai. So When Everyone knows about the contract it’s not a big deal to know about the clauses ,obviously family members will discuss what’s in the contract. If that has to be a secret Ruhi wouldn’t have discussed openly.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 13 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear friends I got late in updating the episode today .. sorry yaar 😔

Not a problem at all Sutasmiley27

Somebody or the other usually give the update in morning especially Pinecone ❀