Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

wo jaldi realise karegi in poddars ke chalte wo jeth ke saath waqt nahi bitha payegi tabhi karegi dekhnasmiley16

Sab se pehle Rohit ✔️

Then Madhav ✅

Then just like Goenka house people will start disappearing from Poddar house .. who knows isne ek ek ko kaise thikana lagaya hai ..

Goenkas are oldies have u seen them video chatting with any of their close relatives

this surekha had a hubby and sons koi call nahi karta.. sab ko is Ruhi ne kuch khilaya hoga .. sab ke sab gayab chooo mantar

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I honestly deserve a meme worthy reaction after this reveal happens. Cause she is half Goenka, half Sharma but also has Maheshwari, Singhania in her bloodline. Dadisa aur Phupasa ke hosh udne chaahiye.

Same. I can't wait for DadiSa and PhuphaSa s reaction to Abhira s lineage smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

May be Dongi MG even after knowing she is Akhnav’s beti will hide the truth from others because his immoral pothi but he might burst out the truth when he get to hear about KV’s stupid contract and when that gavar says Abhria have no family and family background. I hate MG and might continue to hate him but I want him to stand for Abhira for now and tell how wonderful her parents actually are. Dongi MG loved Abhinav for his golden heart.
After knowing Abhira’s family BG old vile hag will shut her mouth and stop her contract drama. I know Abhira is strong and courageous she can fight her own battle alone but I want to see her happiness someone taking stand for her. She is suffering from more than an yr and This girl deserves all the happiness. Hope they can bring back her mama and Bhua back who wil love her genuinely. DKP mere theory ko moye moye bhi Kar dega shayad smiley36, IR ko shadi thak tho extend karenge

exactly..he let akshu down badly.so now he needs to stand up for her daughter..
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Shaadi is definitely happening, whether in a month or 3. Manish is gonna get over protective about Abhira once he finds out that she is his great grand-daughter and eventually when the IR happens in front of all, Kaveri WILL tone down since Abhira comes from an affluential family and has people to support her.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

nope. I had heard a conversation with one of the driver with my dad. Where he was talking about things and his buisness. He mentioned that being a driver do not give much income. So he statrted poultry farming and after that he is earning in lakhs. But now he just do driving as he likes it and he will meet new ppl. But just with driving he said there is not much benefits.

It can be in his case, but drivers residing in areas where the tourist influx is high, for example. Himachal, the income goes way higher.

Dear friends I got late in updating the episode today .. sorry yaar 😔

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It can be in his case, but drivers residing in areas where the tourist influx is high, for example. Himachal, the income goes way higher.

only for some ppl not for all. What i heard from him is its hard to pull tourists if he is not associated to any firm like ola,uber or make my trip as ppl do not trust them knowing how the situation is in the country. Ppl prefer spending extra bucks than trusting strangers. All toursits will book car from these apps or firms so they get money after brokerage or they have to abide by fixed charges.

Also now a days ppl prefer self driving by taking a car on rent as they will get one extra seat for their family members which reduces scope for drivers again. Many of my family members prefer buying a 7 seater than spending so much on renting a car with driver as for long term it will be cheaper compared to hiring a driver.

This was almost 4 years back. There might be some changes now.

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Ruhi was listening naah, behind abhira and armaan when they are fighting. Abhira is telling about the clause to Armaan in anger.

right.abheera told everything out and saw their fight20240904_093714-COLLAGE.jpg
Edited by Mehersudha - 13 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

right.abheera told everything out and saw their fight20240904_093714-COLLAGE.jpg

Yup, but how does abhira know ruhi is aware?? She should have asked her na how you know what's written in the contract

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yup, but how does abhira know ruhi is aware?? She should have asked her na how you know what's written in the contract

abhira was calmly listening she didn't ask. Actually it's open secret to family and all are ok with that it seems none protested nor defended dekho. Dadi ko aise hi chod ni hi bas sign karke baithni hi udhar hi 🤪