Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

I think decorators and vendors don't have a problem because the event is organised in poddar house. They know they will be paid .

Regarding the contract, I don't think Armaan is taking it that seriously because he was also thinking about having kids soon after marriage and he doesn't think they can ever be separated. His only concern is Abhira's career after marriage which can be sorted and it's her decision if she wants to continue soon after getting married or wait for some time before continuing her work. Unlike Abhira who is still struggling to get accepted in the family and has too much pressure of proving her self as a good bahu, good at work , balancing all the responsibilities while not being blamed as a gold digger.

Edited by viji2111 - 14 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

According to Abhira her MAA Akshara always did what was right smiley2

she is always right its just that it was only for her daughter and her pyar pathiji. Rest all are dead so they can not complain much smiley36
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar told na aap sab log door raho that's why agyakari brother followed. Ar is not liking anyones interference. Dadi fufa ruro vidya are kept on one side with kajal as thali ka baingan

This aagyaakaari brother was having verbal argument with param pujya elder brother few days backsmiley39

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan knows abhira very well woh kabhie sighn nahi karegi tabhi kaha pressure main mat aana there may be reason to show this thanda reaction heay be on verge of again ruin but I still have hope

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So makers are heading for IR because Abhira needs to be from a legacy family and khandaani family before enterPoddar house and to shut KV’s baakwas.

So my question to makers, does-it mean that you are trying to prove all middle and lower class family girl should not fall in live with rich guys like Armaan? What if Abhira doesn’t belong to AK, Naira and Ak legacy. Isn’t her father still a driver? So how IR will solve the problem with KV?

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I am dreading her finding out IR TRUTH —-audience is in for a lot of screeching and unnecessary theatrics .. as long as Armaan is no where near her at that time and is supporting Abhira I guess I am ok but can they just reduce her screen time and can her kartoots be called out…would love another slap fest for her!

I am already prepared for that.. We may get some other versions of that HOWWW DAREEEEE YOUUUUUsmiley39smiley39

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

This aagyaakaari brother was having verbal argument with param pujya elder brother few days backsmiley39

Ar bhaiyya ko kuch math batayiye unke beech jhagde honge.

20240905_082428-COLLAGE.jpg

mein aap ko koi madat kar sakta hoon. Nahi. Bhagwaan ke liye sab mujh se door rahiye 20240904_093926-COLLAGE.jpg

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sure KP knows about the Birla's family cause KP act just like that nasty ghatiya Harshvarshan' and his wife Manjari. who was also a piece of work. I forgot the sister in law name. she was also a piece of work, especially after Anisha accidental death. I still don't know why she was threaten suicide just because she was having an affair with a married man. Gosh besides KP, compare to Birla's, Poddars are a little better. Their khoon is in Ruhayasmiley11

I haven’t watched gen 3 … just seen promos in between Ghum , imlie S1 and pandya stores .. so cannot go so much in depth but I know illegitimacy and EMA is there in Ruhi’s lineage

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

she is always right its just that it was only for her daughter and her pyar pathiji. Rest all are dead so they can not complain much smiley36

koi usko question karne wala jinda hi kya apni jindagi aram se noodles banake spend kiyi koi bhoj nahi tha sab ki jindagi barbad hui toh bhi kya farq hi

Originally posted by: leafy2022

So makers are heading for IR because Abhira needs to be from a legacy family and khandaani family before enterPoddar house and to shut KV’s baakwas.

So my question to makers, does-it mean that you are trying to prove all middle and lower class family girl should not fall in live with rich guys like Armaan? What if Abhira doesn’t belong to AK, Naira and Ak legacy. Isn’t her father still a driver? So how IR will solve the problem with KV?

Kaveri specifically mentioned that she doesnt know anything abt Ab's fam background and thats why she is bringing up this contract. So after this IR, Ab will be def saved from fam background taunts.

But indeed they r giving a very wrong narrative.