Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Surekha ko isiliye rakha hai taaki motivate kar sake Ruhi ko to win Armaan backsmiley39

I just hope Ruhi apni new found independence and self respect na bhul jaye in front of Armaan.

Haan Surekha has been that person all along.. Even in the gen that cannot be named wo aisi hi harkatein karthi thi!! smiley35

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan Surekha has been that person all along.. Even in the gen that cannot be named wo aisi hi harkatein karthi thi!! smiley35

Plz ship her back to America where she belongs. Why can’t she focus on her own family instead? Faltu waste of space.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why is Bahurani expected to save Sasurji isn’t it his Suhaagan ka kaam to save her Suhaag?

he has 2 suhaagan .. Bappa get shivani .. back soon .. so that Vidya and Kaveri can fight their battles with her

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I loved it that they shifted the scenario to Abhira and Armaan .. and did not focus on Vand M

Ohgod! thumbnail

Plz ship her back to America where she belongs. Why can’t she focus on her own family instead? Faltu waste of space.

I have found her useless only since her days of being sidekick to Suhasini Goenka.. she has become absolutely redundant since then.. especially since the new casting happened! smiley37 isko aane ki zaroorat hi kya thi from US? Bhejo ise waapis aur hosake tho Goenkas ko bhi le jaaye apne Saath smiley7 and airdrop kardein samandar mein smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

I think the Kaira ost is growing on me for these guys too smiley27 always loved dilon ke mohalle better than the other osts of Rishta.. smiley9

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Beti baap ki nahi sunti, baap beti ki nahi sunta but it's the precious of all rishtas ! smiley43

Abhira will run off to the jungle to save madhav ?

Why is Bahurani expected to save Sasurji isn’t it his Suhaagan ka kaam to save her Suhaag?

daily targets of poddar bahu to pacify sasumaa🤣

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vaise how did madhav know about the deal truth? Did I miss that scene somewhere or it was it offscreen?

Even I had the same doubt?
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago