Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Episode isn't loaded for me here on Hulu smiley39

Insta pe aagaya Hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/C88PyNhyWSj/?igsh=azF6eHR1dnV1eHc1

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

What about the precap scene where Abhira refused to take up the case referred by Armaan . Did it air already

not yet.. Tomorrow likely

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

ek tho she had money for holiday tickets even after instalment.. what is this wastage.. and Goenkas ko itne loss mein holiday sujhi hai smiley44

Manish nahi hai?? Matlab Ruhi ab PH mein dikhegismiley36

Bahadur maa ki bahadur beti ho madhavs dialogue.🤣 .E koi nayi story nahi hi purana khandar hi. Hume sab pata hi 🤗Vidya is helped by abhira and held by arman to her room. Vidya remembered how abhira ran into house saved her. She asked abhira to stop madhav in going to dangerous mission. She asked promise karo. But abhira said I will try. Smart girl don't give promisee there unnecessarily 🤣 abhira closed doors of madhav in our house stopped him going out. He gave lecture of farz vs family made her open doors ran to office. Vidya saw him going away and blamed abhira you promised but didn't do🤣🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I like him yaar.

He is a much better actor than nautanki queen V

He has a chemistry with Ab too.

Better actor than Vi is not saying much... One has less expressions and the other OTT, but former is better than latter...

I mentioned it because it was a long dialogue and some variation in pitch etc would have made the scene better as the dialogue was written well..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I like him yaar.

He is a much better actor than nautanki queen V

He has a chemistry with Ab too.

Yeah Madhav is the only person who has his eyes open .. and has his eyes open regarding Kaveri n Sanjay ..

So he knows or figured out that Abhira was manipulated to give fake information on the divorce at the behest of patching Vidya n Madhav .. and Vidya will be manipulated too ..

Today he said this openly to Abhira and Abhira could say the same to Armaan .. that’s good communication.. when Armaan pointed the similarities between their story.. Abhira said they are not exactly true as their relationship was based on fake grounds

But Vidya and Madhav was also based on bigger lies .. shivani n armaan ki truth

I am telling you Poddars are quite messed up .. and till Armaan agrees to walk out of the hell hole 🕳️ it’s better Abhira stays away from him ..
They can have these here and there close encounters which will keep Armaan panting for more .. and in check .. the moment Abhira relents .. it is downfall for her

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Manish nahi hai?? Matlab Ruhi ab PH mein dikhegismiley36

It is the season of the oldies.. Vidya Madhav romance ke baad, ab Manish and Swarna have gone off on a romantic sojourn!!!

Surekha tho hai hi useless tho phir bas, free pathway for them into PH smiley39

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It is the season of the oldies.. Vidya Madhav romance ke baad, ab Manish and Swarna have gone off on a romantic sojourn!!!

Surekha tho hai hi useless tho phir bas, free pathway for them into PH smiley39

Surekha ko isiliye rakha hai taaki motivate kar sake Ruhi ko to win Armaan backsmiley39

I just hope Ruhi apni new found independence and self respect na bhul jaye in front of Armaan.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Has Madhav NEVER gone on risky assignments before today? Kitna useless police raha hai ye ab tak?? Ye kya nautanki kar rahi hai Vidya that Abhira is more important to him than his kaam.. smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan told Ab today that M also tried to control Abhira in terms of Abhimaan reunion but he didnt acknowledge that the actual reunion was stopped by Kaveri revealing about him and Ruhi in a way that would hurt Abhira severely.

So even in this situation it is Kaveri's scheming and puppeteering that impacted