Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why is Bahurani expected to save Sasurji isn’t it his Suhaagan ka kaam to save her Suhaag?

suhaagan duties sirf delegate karti hai.. khud ka kaam is only dialogue baazi and theatrics na

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Episode isn't loaded for me here on Hulu smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vaise how did madhav know about the deal truth? Did I miss that scene somewhere or it was it offscreen?

Ohgod! thumbnail

ek tho she had money for holiday tickets even after instalment.. what is this wastage.. and Goenkas ko itne loss mein holiday sujhi hai smiley44

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira joining Armaan to also knot her jacket was such a sweet moment. She would have liked to just hug him and comfort him but feels she doesnt have that haq so she did the next best thing.

Really nice moment.

The Abhimaan convo regarding VM and then their own situation could have been prolonged more.

I really hope Armaan will nip Vs nonsense in the bud and say duty is most important and say Ab was right in letting M go do his job! he is a COP FGS!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vaise how did madhav know about the deal truth? Did I miss that scene somewhere or it was it offscreen?

it was missed. bass pata chal gaya.

Ohgod! thumbnail

No logical questions please!

Pinecone thumbnail

Yeah, sam posted some insta story from a jungle like place yesterday, so i am guessing as per that. Vidya is an a grade nautanki. If families of all cops start doing like this toh criminals k mazey hain smiley36

such a load of crap this V character is.

itni overdose of nautanki karegi toh its hard to sympathize about her state as the neglected wife or whatever. why will anyone care about a woman like V or wanna be near her?!

Ohgod! thumbnail

Vidya abhira ko blame karegi woh toh us stupid vaadey k time se samaj agaya smiley36

Abhira phir usko dhoondhney kliye jungle main jayegi, cause obviously udaipur mai aur koi cop bacha hain nahi smiley22

Udaipur mein pehle pahaad tha, ab jungle hai! Bas wahaan rehne waalon ke dimaag mein akkal nahi hai! smiley36

What about the precap scene where Abhira refused to take up the case referred by Armaan . Did it air already

Edited by kuchnaakahoo - 2 months ago