Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Episode opens with Abhira saving Vidya from the chandelier fall. Vidya steps on a broken glass and falls again. Abhira calls for help but “coincidentally” Poddar mohalla is out and a servent appears with a glass of water. Abhira ask him to call for a doctor. Armaan arrives and they take Vidya to her room. Armaan is distraught and talks how Vidya took care of him/Rohit when they fell ill.

Vidya regains consciousness and tells Armaan that Madhav is going on a risky mission, request him to stop him. Armaan says for Madhav job comes before family. Vidya says no, for him Abhira comes even before job. She asks promise from Abhira that she will stop Madhav from going. She says she will do her best.

Armaan thanks Abhira for helping his parents. Abhira reminds Armaan that even if Vidya doesn’t consider her daughter, she still consider Vidya her mother.

Poddar family is back from their awaragardi and Abhira collides with Kaveri while going back to outhouse. Kaveri starts her tanakashi ritual. Badi baatein kar rahi thi ki kadam nahi rakhkhogi ab kya kar rahi ho wagehra. Sanjay besharam Bansal starts accusing her that she is here to steal Poddar clients secrets to sell it to other lawyers (abey gareeb, case files rakhne ke liye office space rent nahi kiya hua). Armaan defends Abhira in front family. She calls her pure gold. He tells that how she kept her ego aside to enter the house and saved Vidya..He apologizes to Abhira for his family’s behavior. Abhira replies it would be great if people dont make same mistake again and again. best way to avoid need to apologize.

Abhira informs Madhav about the accident. Madhav comes to the door but finds Kaveri, Sanjay in the living area. He stops and argues if Kaveri realize that he is here to see Vidya, she will use that opportunity for her benefit. He enters Vidya’s room through a ladder against the window. Armaan is in the room with Abhira’s coat. Abhira is waiting window ke neeche for Madhav. Armaan comes to Abhira. They have the conversation how Kaveri treats family members like kathputli and controls them. She wants the MaYa relationship on her own terms which is not acceptable to Madhav. Armaan reminds her that Madhav was also doing the same thing for Abhimaan. Abhira replies she is thankful for the interference otherwise wo dhoke mai khush rehti Armaan ke saath, Armaan replies to ab rahlo khush mere saath, mai to aaj bhi yahi hu tumhare paas. Abhira says no. They have a moment as they both hold the ladder while Madhav comes down.

Next day, Madhav is going for his job presumably for his mission. Abhira locked the door and they have argument. He says personal life and professional life needs to be kept separate. She opens the door to let him go on mission. Vidya comes out trying to stop Madhav. Abhira tries to stop her, Vidya does some overacting natak, blames Abhira for not being a good daughter.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Just realized how much I hate charu. They always talk blame abhira for case papers in front of her, but madam mai 1% bhi guilt nahi.

She is very raat gayi baat gayi.. actually pyaar bhi same formula.. smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Think she's surely going to seek legal help, no? To get some kind of a restraining order or some such.. Question is if she decides to go to Armaan or Abhira smiley36 or worse, KP!! smiley44

She going or anyone of them coming to know all are equally disastrous.. Since it is Ruhi ww and self- respect / independence days, chances are high of latter

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
i knew it. Mujhe pata that ki flipper vidya abhira ko hi blame karegi madhav ki jaane ka....But seeing armaan's dialogues, I don't think that he will blame her but won't take stand for infront of v. Uska mu ab tak sb ke saamne hi kulta hai aur kv ke saamne abhira ka jawab dene ke baad. Lagta hai whiteday aane wala hai aur leap bhi. By the way, bhabhi ji kya karne waali hai? Kuch samaj mein aya kisiko?
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Insta par agaya finally.

Abhira is telling V not to get up but V is insistent on getting hurt. bewakuf insaan. Bol rahi hai kaanch hai, I am coming, mat uthiye. but nahi, V wants to be a doofus. Kya insaan hai.

Armaan gets there to help and our man is anxious and really panicking. knots his shirt because V used to do that to deal with anxiety. He looks to Abhira for assurance and she is hesitating to console him by hugging him. Armaan asks her to go if she wants to. but she takes off her coat and starts making knots too. Doctor says she is ok. V wakes up and notices the knotted kapde.

Nautanki starts her drama. Saying need to stop M from going on mission. and then she tells Abhira to stop M and asks her to promise. Abhira says I'll do my best.

More goenka scenes to FF happened. looks like nonstop nonsense Goenka drama will happen

Armaan thanks Abhira for helping VM and she replies that even if she doesnt see me as beti, I have always seen her as mom and so what I have done is for my mom.

As Abhira leaves she encounters full family that have returned amd Kaveri starts her BS. Sanjay joins in. Abhira is trying to leave silently. Armaan steps in and asks Sanjay to shut up. and explains that Abhira saved V. HE says she is special and not egotistical like you. She didnt have ego when it came to Vs life. manisha hugs Ab and so do cousins (minus Charu) . Armaan apologizes on behalf of his gharwaale and Kaveri is pissed. Abhira answers in swag saying- you guys keep making assumptions and thats why you have to ask for maafi.

When M learns of V ki accident he runs, but he sees Kaveri at the door and hesitates to go in. Abhira says- are you really gonna not go see V because of Kaveri. M seems to know all about KV-Ab deal and endorses it. M climbs up and enters via window. Armaan sees Ab standing by ladder.

Abhimaan have a convo about why M needs to go chup chupaate to meet V. Abhira calls Kaveri a puppeteer. Armaan says M did the same with you and prevented you from meeting me. She says I am glad he did varna I would have kept my brain aside to be happy with you. Armaan says- I am still here, we can be happy. Abhira says- it would be jhuti khushi

M comes back down the ladder and Abhimaan moment happens while trying to stabilize the ladder - kya naam dein isko- I guess its ladder romance.

Abhira has tried to prevent M from leaving by locking the door. She begs him not to go because of V and says dont go. M says no work is most important. M says will you leave a case if you were in a position like me. M tells her that need to keep personal and professional separate. and says dont be weak and open the door. Ab listens and opens door. M says- dont worry, nothing will happen. Ab hugs him and M says - i wont leave so easily. Ab says promise me you will come back. and he promises. Ab watches him leave with anxiety. V comes running and Ab consoles her. V shoves her away saying you promised you wont let him leave. Ab says- I told you I'll try . Ab tries to explain and V starts her nautanki saying he loved you like a beti and you didnt fulfil farz of a beti. Pathetic aurat. this entire house is full of manipulators. Abhira looks very dusturned with her accusations.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Isn't this too early for a white day? Anyways, I don't really care if madhav dies, but they may do something dumbass like abhira searching for him in a dangerous placesmiley24

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhav - Ab conversation on duty was also nice though the actor had same monotone and expression through

Pinecone thumbnail

they cut the scene of Armaan hugging Ab's jacket so abruptly. Do min thehar jaate

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Episode opens with Abhira saving Vidya from the chandelier fall. Vidya steps on a broken glass and falls again. Abhira calls for help but “coincidentally” Poddar mohalla is out and a servent appears with a glass of water. Abhira ask him to call for a doctor. Armaan arrives and they take Vidya to her room. Armaan is distraught and talks how Vidya took care of him/Rohit when they fell ill.

Vidya regains consciousness and tells Armaan that Madhav is going on a risky mission, request him to stop him. Armaan says for Madhav job comes before family. Vidya says no, for him Abhira comes even before job. She asks promise from Abhira that she will stop Madhav from going. She says she will do her best.

Armaan thanks Abhira for helping his parents. Abhira reminds Armaan that even if Vidya doesn’t consider her daughter, she still consider Vidya her mother.

Poddar family is back from their awaragardi and Abhira collides with Kaveri while going back to outhouse. Kaveri starts her tanakashi ritual. Badi baatein kar rahi thi ki kadam nahi rakhkhogi ab kya kar rahi ho wagehra. Sanjay besharam Bansal starts accusing her that she is here to steal Poddar clients secrets to sell it to other lawyers (abey gareeb, case files rakhne ke liye office space rent nahi kiya hua). Armaan defends Abhira in front family. She calls her pure gold. He tells that how she kept her ego aside to enter the house and saved Vidya..He apologizes to Abhira for his family’s behavior. Abhira replies it would be great if people dont make same mistake again and again. best way to avoid need to apologize.

Abhira informs Madhav about the accident. Madhav comes to the door but finds Kaveri, Sanjay in the living area. He stops and argues if Kaveri realize that he is here to see Vidya, she will use that opportunity for her benefit. He enters Vidya’s room through a ladder against the window. Armaan is in the room with Abhira’s coat. Abhira is waiting window ke neeche for Madhav. Armaan comes to Abhira. They have the conversation how Kaveri treats family members like kathputli and controls them. She wants the MaYa relationship on her own terms which is not acceptable to Madhav. Armaan reminds her that Madhav was also doing the same thing for Abhimaan. Abhira replies she is thankful for the interference otherwise wo dhoke mai khush rehti Armaan ke saath, Armaan replies to ab rahlo khush mere saath, mai to aaj bhi yahi hu tumhare paas. Abhira says no. They have a moment as they both hold the ladder while Madhav comes down.

Next day, Madhav is going for his job presumably for his mission. Abhira locked the door and they have argument. He says personal life and professional life needs to be kept separate. She opens the door to let him go on mission. Vidya comes out trying to stop Madhav. Abhira tries to stop her, Vidya does some overacting natak, blames Abhira for not being a good daughter.

Also apart from the good Abhimaan scene anotehr good thing happened, Goenka house is converted into a godown by the creditor guy until debt is paid in full.

Pinecone thumbnail

Ladder romance was sweet! :)

But I like how Ab acknowledges that she loves him and that she would have gone running to him happily if not for M. She is not denying her feelings.

She is right to feel hurt enough to not care for any explanations

What is the explanation for hiding a truth for 11 months when you have had god knows how many opportunities to come clean and you have been point blank asked so many times by Ab.

Thats where she is coming from

She is not gonna act like she doesnt care for him and his family but she is not interested in his explanation rn and thats fair.

Eventually i think many of the things happening will push her to give him a chance to say what he wants to