Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Loved the episode.. All Ab- Ar scenes were well done - outside Vidays room, Ar defending Ab and near the ladder🥰

Yes it was a good episode! But I'm not liking this Madhav ka bye bye scene smiley18 ufff!!

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who will tell Abhira she is manipulaed by Kv ! I want her to understand that she should listen to Armand side once don’t trust him but atleast hear him once

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is it going to be a white day soon 😒😒 Or is it just to show why Ab will go behind Madhav... Hope it is no white day..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi coming back to Ab - Ar lives again so soon☹️😡? MG and Suvarna conveniently on holiday and the loan shark back...

Ohgod! thumbnail

Who will tell Abhira she is manipulaed by Kv ! I want her to understand that she should listen to Armand side once don’t trust him but atleast hear him once

QUOTE/]

Yes today when she told KP and Sanju that they should listen to the other side, I was thinking maybe she will/should do the same with Armaan. perhaps she thinks back to her own dialogue and decides to have Armaan his say?

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

VIDYA WOMAN WHY ON EARTH DID YOU EVEN MARRY A COP . smiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail

Explanation was given as to why Madhav is staying out (and of course for window herogiri) as he knows how Kv manipulates people's weaknesses.. He knows about deal as well...

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi coming back to Ab - Ar lives again so soon☹️😡? MG and Suvarna conveniently on holiday and the loan shark back...

Think she's surely going to seek legal help, no? To get some kind of a restraining order or some such.. Question is if she decides to go to Armaan or Abhira smiley36 or worse, KP!! smiley44

Ohgod! thumbnail

The whole knotting the clothes reminded me of Catelyn Stark doing something similar for Bran in GoT smiley36smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just realized how much I hate charu. They always talk blame abhira for case papers in front of her, but madam mai 1% bhi guilt nahi.