Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Absolutely, its so realistic to have such out bursts and behave like fool in sometimes with such a emotional trumoil being exhausted both mentally and physically also having noone to guide her properly. Atleast she is not harming or plotting against anyone for her own selfish reasons unlike some other characters. A character is shown to be strong doesn't mean they don't have flaws or do stupid stuff sometimes coz of getting overwhelmed by emotions.

The problem is makers are dragging the plot. They can take time to resolve threir problems, but show a growth na...since this is a serial, people are getting bored...

Armaan has started his growth as a character soon abhira also will. Actually she is taking baby steps. Gradually she will grow as a character. I still feel ak revealation will have a great impact on her character growth, if makers wanna use this golden opportunity.

But she desperately needs someone to guide and mentor her. Hope with time she will let armaan be the one for her.

I'm confident we will see her growth too.

But they seem to have multiple parallel kaands happening.

The star station guy said M is gonna flip against Ab, Ruhi will be back with a new scheme, kv sanjay toh already hate her. Shivani ka bhi comeback potentially araha hai.

Insab mein Abhimaan will only be relegated to solving kaands. I dont mind that if they are together though. Hopefully there isn't another MU where Armaan flips.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Madhav ne bhi kuch aisa hi kiya tha, suni unki, nahi nasmiley36. Next time unko bhi projector leke aana padega shayad, last time board & marker se wajah se kuch samji nahi

Yeah Madhav needs an upgrade smiley9 Maybe he'll come back from this mission all fancied up! smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mistakes and plotting, sabotaging mein farak hai. Ruhi is a person who deliberately schemes to ruin people. So are Kaveri, Sanjay. Abhira isnt like that.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan should gift Abhira only old and useless things from now on.smiley36smiley36

Aaj baarish ho rahi thi, scooti se kyu nhi gyi Abhira??

Scooty ko repair karwaya nahi abhi tak.. Abhi tho gira tha KP ki wajah se.. Unka din abhi chal raha hai.. smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rishta twitter tag has made me hate the words Pookie and bbg.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Scooty ko repair karwaya nahi abhi tak

Armaan ko apna old laptop gift karna chahiye tha which does not work. I am sure Madhav and Abhira would have appreciated that.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Rishta twitter tag has made me hate the words Pookie and bbg.

I’ve hated that Poo-Kie word since long smiley11

Aaj kal ke Nibba Nibbi’s use that word and it makes me cringe badly smiley26

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1807955112046088535?t=r20S_JX4LXmjeEahWVlw6w&s=19

Purple shirt wale uncle did more for the ship than madhav sa in last 3 weeks.

The funny thing about this scene the violet shirt aadmi didn't

even know the havoc he was causing Abhimaan, he stayed on

his phone talking and minding his business smiley37

That scene was nicely done and like the bgm was in the male voice smiley42

Intentionally sabotaging someone and having random outbursts are not the same. They never will

The latter is a mistake. Abhira is not making the best decisions right now. But she will grow out of it as she matures. Its all part of growing up

While the former is just cruel.

How are we even comparing them?

Also, I am all for Ruhi getting a redemption arc. But makers are not interested

Instead, they are using every char including the leads to WW her.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mai ye soch rahi, Manisha- Manu actor ko saare episode mein same cue milta hoga, look at each other and smile.smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/tutahuaparinda/status/1807969046165705079?t=UCUBSSqMNLGEv6WHSEjl_Q&s=19

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago