Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ye Kaisa sawaal Hai? Of course Nahi chalta! Ye tho proven hai smiley9

Mujhe ye samjh nhi aata he is taking his relationship advice from Abhira, toh Abhimaan ko apne gyaan ke moti kyu baat rha hai, jab kuch -pata hi nhi isko.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its good that we are seeing Abhira start from scratch, let her face the dhakkas of real life and grow. she needs to make her mistakes and learn from them

Let her be impulsive and then mature over time. she also has to get an arc of growth na

Core personality badal nahi sakti but she will gradually learn to control her emotions

She can be a very sorted and mature person when she wants to but sometimes emotions get the better of everyone.

she is really exhausted- mentally physically emotionally.

I find it realistic that she is struggling to actually find a case, is unable to shake off her personal stuff fully which keeps playing in her mind and also is unable to handle Armaan's presence because she is really upset at him.

she is not perfect to be able to handle everything nonstop without showing her flaws and letting everything take a toll on her

she will behave out of character, she will regret it and be better,

Absolutely, its so realistic to have such out bursts and behave like fool in sometimes with such a emotional trumoil being exhausted both mentally and physically also having noone to guide her properly. Atleast she is not harming or plotting against anyone for her own selfish reasons unlike some other characters. A character is shown to be strong doesn't mean they don't have flaws or do stupid stuff sometimes coz of getting overwhelmed by emotions.

The problem is makers are dragging the plot. They can take time to resolve their problems, but show a progress na...since this is a serial, people are getting bored...

Armaan has started his growth as a character soon abhira also will. Actually she is taking baby steps. Gradually she will grow as a character. I still feel ak revealation will have a great impact on her character growth, if makers wanna use this golden opportunity.

But she desperately needs someone to guide and mentor her. Hope with time she will let armaan be the one for her.

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold: exactly, & the worst part, she is not even realising that. Now it's ok, but in the long run armaan ko bahut patience rakhna padega, because she never rethinks & corrects herself.

They are showing she needs a guide, but then when they advice unki sunti nahi hain, and then roti rehti hain(phir chahe woh madhav ho ya armaan, ya koi aur).

But dadisa ke baat ko acche se samaj jaati hain, especially usko pata hain dadi aisa kyun kar rahi hainπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

But... to dadisa's credit, wo bhi tho visual aid ke saath samjhati hai na!! Not like sirf bol de and chalti banensmiley9

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1807955112046088535?t=r20S_JX4LXmjeEahWVlw6w&s=19

Purple shirt wale uncle did more for the ship than madhav sa in last 3 weeks.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I agree to the part that we would have expected Ak to have better prepared Ab to the struggles and realities of how to start a lawyer profession considering it was their shared dream and also since Ak herself would have gone through it.. When it was shown multiple times on how Ak prepared Ab for practical matters of middle class life, this was expected as well..

why I referred this part is my father and me worked in same department in Central government service. He is in higher cadre. He used to tell his experience to my mother in our childhood where he went how he dealt the work.We used to listen while writing homework or studies.So listening that it went into our brain.When I joined in work I used to remind those words as an extra added experience and it helped me a lot. Those who joined from outside they struggled to get this experience sometime. It's like nepotism I say in simple will help in same field.
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She walked away AFTER listening to Armaan say she should keep her professional and personal life separate! Doesn't feel like she thought she was wrong it was like she realised after he told her hence she walked away

Oh that's good cause I was laughing to hard, cause it brought back memories smiley37smiley37

To be feeling down and someone come and you think you're about to get

what you're waiting for only to be disappointed smiley36smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But... to dadisa's credit, wo bhi tho visual aid ke saath samjhati hai na!! Not like sirf bol de and chalti banensmiley9

Madhav ne bhi kuch aisa hi kiya tha, suni unki, nahi nasmiley36. Next time unko bhi projector leke aana padega shayad, last time board & marker se wajah se kuch samji nahi

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe ye samjh nhi aata he is taking his relationship advice from Abhira, toh Abhimaan ko apne gyaan ke moti kyu baat rha hai, jab kuch -pata hi nhi isko.

Kahaan baant raha hai! He's only telling Abhira to stay away from Armaan. And probably only telling Armaan what Abhira would appreciate as gifts!! I wish he would speak one sentence about their relationship that actually makes sense and gets either of them to think! Its like the whole Ruhi situation doesn't even exist and isn't the main reason of distrust between them! smiley39

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Look at Ab, she was so excited until she find out what they

wanted her to do smiley37smiley37

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And this is smiley27smiley42 🧿 , drag this track as much as u want DKP

https://x.com/lolaal123/status/1807961974057455678

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1807961498804969482

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kahaan baant raha hai! He's only telling Abhira to stay away from Armaan. And probably only telling Armaan what Abhira would appreciate as gifts!! I wish he would speak one sentence about their relationship that actually makes sense and gets either of them to think! Its like the whole Ruhi situation doesn't even exist and isn't the main reason of distrust between them! smiley39

Armaan should gift Abhira only old and useless things from now on.smiley36smiley36

Aaj baarish ho rahi thi, scooti se kyu nhi gyi Abhira??