Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I was going to tag you smiley37 I am her simp smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Might as well change her surname to Shah at least no one would be surprised with her behaviour smiley9

her second husband can be vanraj shah smiley17 VanRa accha hai couple name smiley41
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I was going to tag you smiley37 I am her simp smiley37

You are the Anuj to your Anupamaa smiley42
nutmeg7 thumbnail

More like Yashdeep. Always getting rejected smiley37

Thukrake Mera pyaar mera intekaam dekhegi

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Haa that’s why I wrote that you remind me of Yashdeep smiley37

Sahi Bakra choose kiya aapne smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait what

sHaha Funny GIF

I don't even know what that comment is coming from smiley37

U and ur gifs.. Perfectly matching the situation😂😂
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

U and ur gifs.. Perfectly matching the situation😂😂

What can I say Ammu, this show makes it easy smiley36smiley36

My gif reflects all that my words can show, or exactly how

I'm on the couch laughing over smiley37

btw I sent you a PM

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

It was not that realistic. One necessarily does not need a lawyer for court marriage or registration. The marriage registrar does it. In fact, for a court marriage, you need to apply a month before the court marriage.

The first thing any new lawyer who wants to practice in a court will do is work under a senior lawyer. That happens with 99% of the lawyers in India. Nobody goes on the first day and finds a case.

Yeah..Koi case deta bhi nai to a new lawyer ..first they have to intern under a senior lawyer ..need to gain experience , watch them argue cases coz this is something they are not taught properly in law schools ..like doctors also start as interns only with meager salaries..

It's itv and that too yrkkh wherein last season some magical khkt type tricks were performed with butter knife so I won't point out the logic ..

But looking at madam...Firstly, the challenge should be to outdo herself & not to defeat kaveri poddar..Secondly, she can't give her free personal advice , nobody asked for it ..she's just embarrassing herself with these antics.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah..Koi case deta bhi nai to a new lawyer ..first they have to intern under a senior lawyer ..need to gain experience , watch them argue cases coz this is something they are not taught properly in law schools ..like doctors also start as interns only with meager salaries..

It's itv and that too yrkkh wherein last season some magical khkt type tricks were performed with butter knife so I won't point out the logic ..

But looking at madam...Firstly, the challenge should be to outdo herself & not to defeat kaveri poddar..Secondly, she can't give her free personal advice , nobody asked for it ..she's just embarrassing herself with these antics.

I agree.. It would have been much better if they had shown it in that way. Anyways its pointless to expect something logical from ITV🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly. If they can't afford a new young actor for a cameo jelousy track of ar or something, they could have shown a character of a senior lawyer someone who knew ak under whom ab can work as assistant. They can start an another parallel track from that too, if they want. Someone who cna give aclue about aarohi death. They show plots out of nowhere so its possible. It will be disastrous if that doesn't come out. There must be a way for ab to find it.