Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

And what's up with the cousins charu atleast chup chup ke internship ke liye jaati thi aur ye bhi dikhaya tha uske scores ache hain but what's up with other three dance hockey sab chor diya they do nothing apart praising abhira I mean its good to be a support system but apne liye bhi kuch karo yaar

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Even Didi doesn’t counter lol smiley19smiley19 i miss her smiley18smiley18smiley19 aaj kal didi is busy smiley39

That's why you had this image in your post smiley7

I'll never understand how people miss that daayan Pattharlekha

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

What they showed is for once very realistic..

most of the lawyers in India work like this only for many many years

Today was the most realistic episode .. even Armaan reflected that he got so many cases at the start because he had the backing of Piddar firm . Otherwise even he would have sitting in the table outside .
Court marriages need a lawyer .. they prepare the documents .. get it properly done .. then take the couple to registrar .. they mostly have 2 witnesssez too . Their friends .. who agree to charge some money to sign as witness ..it is one of the easiest jobs for beginner lawyers.

my cousin has only worked on these cases to sign couples god marriages for years

It was not that realistic. One necessarily does not need a lawyer for court marriage or registration. The marriage registrar does it. In fact, for a court marriage, you need to apply a month before the court marriage.

The first thing any new lawyer who wants to practice in a court will do is work under a senior lawyer. That happens with 99% of the lawyers in India. Nobody goes on the first day and finds a case.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'll never understand how people miss that daayan Pattharlekha

Yaar I miss her even badly now those days were so good when she’d grace her presence on our screens. At least we could enjoy trolling her. Now Sasta Ghum is soo boring with nothing to discusssmiley38
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

She should’ve behaved like a mature woman and let Vidya die on her watch lol smiley37smiley39 mature and self-respecting and independent buziness woman

Wait what

Haha Funny GIF

I don't even know what that comment is coming from smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ye scene mujhe dekhna hai ab smiley37 sirf surname sharma rakh kar faida nahi hai ahe should have some sharam lihaaz 😂

Might as well change her surname to Shah at least no one would be surprised with her behaviour smiley9

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Might as well change her surname to Shah at least no one would be surprised with her behaviour smiley9

I think few days back abhira was desperately looking for a job in the city. She was rejected by many firms because of sanjay bansal. After that she took job of wedding planner for her livelihood lekin jab se woh madhav aka armaan malik ki beti bani hai tab se she has given up on searching for a job with a reason sanjay bansal. Aivey bol diya ki ab khud he independently kaam karegi but sab ko pata hai ki jab khud ka kaam start karo tab immediately hath mai paisa nahi aane lagta monthly rent etc ke liye. Kaam take off hone mai time lagta hai that's why job is good when you need money immediately or jab apke pase kuch bhi na ho.

Socho agar madhav aka armaan malik ki beti nahi bani hoti, shivani ka ghar rehne ko nahi mila hota toh yeh give up karti itna easily from searching any job? Tab rent ka pressure hota, roti kamane ka pressure hota, diary wale paise return karne ka tension hota lekin madhav aka arman malik ki beti bann kar shovani ke ghar mai rehne se na usko rent ka paisa dene ka pressure aya, na roti kamane ka pressure aya and ab shivani ke ghar se armaan malik ki beti bann kar poddars ke out house mai rehne jayegi and abhi bhi according to her uska toh divorce ho chuka hai fir bhi usko apna roti, makaan independently banane ka koi mann he na ho aisa lagta hai.

4 din mai pata chal jayega ki divorce nahi hua hai fir toh uska mauja hi mauja continue hoga with legal biwi wala haqq types tag lekin fir bhi har mauke par dandanati rahegi ki bhai mai badi independent hu, mai apni mumma ki beti hu, mai yeh karugi, mai woh karugi, mai aise vakalat ke jhande gadugi, maine bada dukh jhela so sab mere pav dho kar piyo jiyo kyunki aap sab ka ghar mai chalati hu tabhi apka yeh janm safal hoga, apka redemtion hoga kyunki kalyug mai kaala ko kaala bolna bhi paap haismiley11

Abhira ko akkhi life kisi ki bhi kamai par mauja hi mauja karna ho kare lekin fir mai badi independent & kaam-kaaj wali hu ka dhong kar ke dandanana chod de. Badi feku dikhti hai.

Now she looks combo of babypama + fekupama. Hopefully 1 week mai usko "boat" house ka rent dete dikhayege with that timepass wala first case money.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

who cares? smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

I just can’t with you and your new friend smiley37smiley37smiley37 (IYKYK)

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yaar I miss her even badly now those days were so good when she’d grace her presence on our screens. At least we could enjoy trolling her. Now Sasta Ghum is soo boring with nothing to discusssmiley38

That's only thing to miss her on. Yeah the leap is boring, the family too nice smiley38