Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

There is nothing like proving his love as everyone including Dadi knows Armaan loves Abhira...Kuch karna hai toh the Rumaal truth ka exact version like his side of story bhi Rakhna ka mauka milna chahiye...That should be out and Abhira should realise that Armaan is not the only culprit... Really don't know how it happens...Stupid makers sabko whitewash karne ke chakkar me apna male lead ko sar pe saare bill rakha...Woh baat address kiye bina reunion hua toh bhi woh guilt and sympathy ek din happy life me zeher kholega...The way Rumaal truth is out ,,,Matasree death secret and Akshara truth is really become scary now...

I am not saying Abhira 's indifference is wrong ,its going in clear route and Armaan deserves it ...But Abhira's dialogues really making things worse...Temple scene and random people's ko lecture dena ,is sab ke baad Armaan Abhira ko ek bhi karna hai. ,,what exactly makers wants to do.smiley44..

Bold ,that’s the reason I still feel that vile women will get exposed , the way she ruined Rohit’s life ,manipulated everyone ,ruined Abhira’s plans to confess ,everything needs to come out. Armaan confronting Ruhi or he explaining his side of the story will only makes things better for Abhira and also some viewers are still confused with shiv sakthi and all.
Temple and today’s scene is not necessary but may be they wanted to show her distrust on Love and Armaan and sometimes in frustration ppl does things like that but as Armaan explained she should keep her personal and professional life separate.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab ki temple vaade se tho inspired nahin😀

poore show se inspired hoon....🤭🤭🤭
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Bold ,that’s the reason I still feel that vile women will get exposed , the way she ruined Rohit’s life ,manipulated everyone ,ruined Abhira’s plans to confess ,everything needs to come out. Armaan confronting Ruhi or he explaining his side of the story will only makes things better for Abhira and also some viewers are still confused with shiv sakthi and all.
Temple and today’s scene is not necessary but may be they wanted to show her distrust on Love and Armaan and sometimes in frustration ppl does things like that but as Armaan explained she should keep her personal and professional life separate.

I felt we only used to saw male lead doing pyaar ke khilaf jhanda lena in almost show ..Maybe that's why we felt so odd and ofcourse saath me Abhira ka actions and feelings contradicting also...

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - This is the question of the year!! Abhira's dialogues are bad and unnecessary a lot of the times these days! There is no two ways about it. FL hai doesn't mean she can be absolved of randomness! Her character is becoming inconsistent with respect to KP also and that's more annoying than these other random things.. I really hope they don't keep making her say silly things and make us wonder if Abhimaan should even be end game! Right now I totally reckon not!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rohitpurohit08/3402731331242370408?igsh=c3k4cThwbzBqOXlu.

Where are those fireworks ..why are they not showing up on my screen? Alag alag logon ko alag alag episode dikha rahe hai kya ? I want to be on the fireworks list …waaaaaah!!

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

ngl phuphasa's entry in the court was pretty cool smiley36 Dude has multiple chelas and fans, and also takes out time for effective personal vendetta sideplots smiley42

yes phufasa is an all rounder…he’s a top lawyer, he’s into academics at the university and a respected clinical supervisor, he terrorises his wife and children, he’s dadisas loyal,chamcha , he plots and plans against against abhira and takes insults from abhira and Armaan.. he’s a multi tasking superman 😍👏🏼
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

leap kyu chahiye. Bhot saare tracks hai explore karne ke liye. Leap ko abhi kaafi time hai. I don't want leap for another 4-5 months

Lol now abhimaan reconciliation will only take 2 months then they will obviously show them living as a couple for 2-3 months then obviously leap but I hope that separation leap is without a kid and they again reconcile for few months and then the big leap with child...bcoz after childbirth the story becomes trash

Edited by Krishna45637 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Why did Abhira save Vidya lol smiley37smiley37 gir jaane dena tha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Vidya would’ve crumbled to pieces just like her maa-sa’s toffees lol

what a hypocrite Abhira is , how dare she not obeying the great Dadisa and enter into the house. After all Ppl are not bad she should have listened experienced , soft and peaceful person Dadisa’a words and not enter the house or help Vidya. How can she save Armaan’s relatives when she is not accepting Armaan smiley9
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

what a hypocrite Abhira is , how dare she not obeying the great Dadisa and enter into the house. After all Ppl are not bad she should have listened experienced , soft and peaceful person Dadisa’a words and not enter the house or help Vidya. How can she save Armaan’s relatives when she is not accepting Armaan smiley9

She should’ve behaved like a mature woman and let Vidya die on her watch lol smiley37smiley39 mature and self-respecting and independent buziness woman
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Phuphu to you and Tanu = Armaan to @fortnight

Paagal log and hume paagal banane wale unke fav characters smiley37