Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

I am thinking of writing a book ..’how to keep away from your ex who lives in your outhouse’ ..alternatively it can also be titled ‘101 ways to steer clear of women who live under your nose’ …it is a handbook specifically intended to help the likes of Armaan ..or maybe just Armaan??? smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So Madhav gone on a dangerous mission without

letting Abhimaan know they're still married. So what if

something happens to him then what will happen next

How many more days before judge return

When has Madhav thought beyond what's in front of his eyes anyway?? Kal kuch bhi ho, unko Kya? smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am thinking of writing a book ..’how to keep away from your ex who lives in your outhouse’ ..alternatively it can also be titled ‘101 ways to steer clear of women who live under your nose’ …it is a handbook specifically intended to help the likes of Armaan ..or maybe just Armaan??? smiley37

Armaan has many such women to steer clear of smiley37 sab ek se ek khatarnak!! He has a type smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Armaan has many such women to steer clear of smiley37 sab ek se ek khatarnak!! He has a type smiley37

@bold yeh kya bol dala..Matlab just one type ..same to same ..get ready for war now smiley37
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Ok abhira and Arman saved Vidya .. this is similar to yuvraj track where ab saves Vidya .. dadi had softconer for abhira ... Now they turned dadi has vamp smiley44

https://youtu.be/2-bUKqKjxMI?si=2UbwxBc8hdSqcLsw

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dekha na ideas rolling 🤣🤣 mujhe subah se woh mission hi doubtful laga

The timing is suspicious fr

daya-kuch-toh-gadbad-hai- CID memes - The Best of Indian Pop Culture & What's Trending on Web

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The timing is suspicious fr

daya-kuch-toh-gadbad-hai- CID memes - The Best of Indian Pop Culture & What's Trending on Web

maja karte hi aise hi 🤣🤣
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Agree! But if both are lost and confused, the expectation from a father figure is to be there emotionally AND offer practical advice on what needs to be done, especially if his agenda is to bring them together! Now here Madhav hasn't shared his true intentions with Abhira, and my bigger problem is he is also not asking her what she wants? You don't want to let them talk sure, but atleast lead Abhira on the right path of thinking! And so the same for your other child Armaan too! He may have a house full of people but no one can do the job of such conversations like a parent and Madhav knows Vidya may offer him support but she's anti-Abhira for now so he needs to have atleast one conversation with Armaan and tell him what has really upset Abhira!

They're going to have these ansty moments one way or another and I get that all of this is to create conflict! But usmein bhi tho sense ho? Like for me, Abhira's hurt is justified and even if I let her comments on him two-timing pass, what I cannot understand is her allowing KP and Ruhi to manipulate her, and worse feeling sorry for Ruhi the same way she feels for herself!! I didn't even like that she used the same inference if Aaj koi kal koi aur again today with that random couple! If they want us to to ship a couple, don't put one down so miserably. They've been giving meaningless dialogues and scenes to Abhira including that temple scene and expect us to be okay when the next minute she lands up at PH! There could have been 100 other ways to get her in, but no.. let's choose the laziest and most questionable method..

Anyway! I don't watch any show from one character's perspective, and in any case, the writers always white wash most characters and atleast in this show, historically they always have. This expectation that one character has to be repeatedly called out for mistakes while the other can be given a leeway with whatever excuse is what I'm not okay with! Madhav to me, cannot be right for 1 thing he does right because there are 99 other things he does do wrong. Neither are Armaan AND Abhira many number of times. But if we consistently judge characters based on their past actions and never call out mistakes based on their current, I think the growing up needs to be on our end just as much as theirs!

Mujhe Abhira ka behaviour se zyada dialogues out of place lagtha hai...Armaan ka dialogue writer jab jaag gaya Abhira ka chutti pe gaya smiley44..

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Now I am thinking Armaan should actually turn a player ..even if for a dream sequence …you know like that Salman wala Character dheela song ..am sure RP would kill it …I am tired of Armaan getting manipulated by one woman and in the firing line of another ..Bina koi maze liye smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Agree with you Meher, Every one will not come from a family where elders are in a same profession or any of the parent just like armaan or abhira. Having a elder in that profession is easy to learn the positive and negative aspects. Even then if we show attitude it will not bring us any good. Abhira has to learn that.

My parents were teachers.. they used to take us to school frequently.. we understood at school age itself how the education system works.. we used to go with them to govt educational offices.. examination centers etc.. we knew then itself that we don’t want to be in teaching field. It’s common parents give an idea about what their profession looks like and few parents even advice to choose different professions based on their struggles. If Ak’s dream is to make her daughter as a lawyer, she should train her even from young age. She was raised strong but at the same time her mom failed to correct her impulsive behavior and badtameez attitude.