Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why is Abheera behaving like Kokila Modi shouting at random people? Behen tu ek jawan ladki hai ek middle aged kagdi auntie nahi.

ye scene mujhe dekhna hai ab smiley37 sirf surname sharma rakh kar faida nahi hai ahe should have some sharam lihaaz 😂
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Honesty is actually biggest expectations that anybody would have from their partner. Armaan has been dishonest with her.

I mean kisko sunke jhatka nahi lagega that your lover/bf/husband sex was living in the same house with you. That she use to bully you. That she had the audacity to come with divorce papers.

Their relationship started as a deal. But things have changed. Expectation have changed.

Ofcourse it's going to take time for Abhira to trust Armaan again. So much so that she gives him a chance to explain

Abhi Naya Naya pata chala. Hurt h woh.

Eventually she will give him a chance to explain himself. Even take back her words.

Lack of communication is their biggest issue. It's from both sides. Both Abhira and Armaan needs to work on the it.

I am glad that they are not going for a reunion before clearing all their issues.

exactly ..so there is nothing really Armaan can do ..unless Abhira is willing to listen to him and allow him to explain why he did what he did ..she may or may not accept his explanations but she won’t know until she listens ..either way, Armaan can do nothing now but wait ..personally I would like him to keep away from her as much as possible so she is able to examine her own emotions etc in a dispassionate manner ..trying to crowd her and doing things for her is not the solution ..best is to let her be and deal with his own issues related to his family and work ..he can of course deal with his family if they try to harm or belittle Abhira …rest Armaan should just stop trying to influence Abhira !
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mujhe aaj ek doubt aya ki madhav ki mission kahi shivani tob nahi woh bhi secretly maintaining giving the kid here and enjoying life there. That's why asking vidya chaukat paar karke ajavo he knows he won't come. Kahi beti ki chakkar mein baap ka mission open na hojaye. Itne din woh bhaga job bolke, ghar ko avoid karke , thaki shanti rahe usko. Agar abhira ghar mein rahegi toh sab ladte rahenge aur madhav ko ignore hi karenge 😝😝 wild imagination of mine to keep poddars busy by maddy papa🤣🤣

😂, but i feel this mission is to hatao papa ka support for abhira, & show vidya slowly turning pro abhira & for armaan to take a stand for her. Papa standing tall between armaan abhira was making it difficult for abhira to see armaan's concerns & genuine efforts, toh ab papa ko hata rahe hain & to stop the questions ke divorce truth kyun nahi bol rahe hain woh.

Also, feels like papa ji has exhausted his gyaan for beta, toh gayab karenge for few episodes

10 months of ar hiding ruhi as his past is not taken by abhira. What will she do if the past story of ak arohi connection and first hubby and kid connection with deaths come out. Will she throw photo of her mumma who hid truth for 22 yrs and break glasses of mussoorie resort or break s nariyal saying I hate my mother 🤣🤣 kabhi dimag use karni hi bas aur shaant se.

I told na.. she has to pack her bags and leave udaipur.. her mom went to pahad.. she may go to a desert.. even if Ak’s past comes out.. agar woh shanti rahege toh usse kuch samajh aayege na.. har vakth family pe ya strangers pe chillathi rehthi toh Ruhi ke counsellor ke pass bejna padega smiley36

Originally posted by: Susi26

I told na.. she has to pack her bags and leave udaipur.. her mom went to pahad.. she may go to a desert.. even if Ak’s past comes out.. agar woh shanti rahege toh usse kuch samajh aayege na.. har vakth family pe ya strangers pe chillathi rehthi toh Ruhi ke counsellor ke pass bejna padega smiley36

ruhis words came true today. Humesha usool adarsh books mein stories mein ache lagte hi. Real life mein usi ki wajah se jhagde hote hi. 🤣🤣
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. Madhav can do a lot of things that he isn't. Like warn Abhimaan about Kaveri s manipulation. Reveal the dp truth. Arrest PhuphaSa.etc.

But then I think all this is just to create conflict.

Eventually Abhimaan will definitely have a honest conversation about.

Right now both are hurt and confused. Lost.

Agree! But if both are lost and confused, the expectation from a father figure is to be there emotionally AND offer practical advice on what needs to be done, especially if his agenda is to bring them together! Now here Madhav hasn't shared his true intentions with Abhira, and my bigger problem is he is also not asking her what she wants? You don't want to let them talk sure, but atleast lead Abhira on the right path of thinking! And so the same for your other child Armaan too! He may have a house full of people but no one can do the job of such conversations like a parent and Madhav knows Vidya may offer him support but she's anti-Abhira for now so he needs to have atleast one conversation with Armaan and tell him what has really upset Abhira!

They're going to have these ansty moments one way or another and I get that all of this is to create conflict! But usmein bhi tho sense ho? Like for me, Abhira's hurt is justified and even if I let her comments on him two-timing pass, what I cannot understand is her allowing KP and Ruhi to manipulate her, and worse feeling sorry for Ruhi the same way she feels for herself!! I didn't even like that she used the same inference if Aaj koi kal koi aur again today with that random couple! If they want us to to ship a couple, don't put one down so miserably. They've been giving meaningless dialogues and scenes to Abhira including that temple scene and expect us to be okay when the next minute she lands up at PH! There could have been 100 other ways to get her in, but no.. let's choose the laziest and most questionable method..

Anyway! I don't watch any show from one character's perspective, and in any case, the writers always white wash most characters and atleast in this show, historically they always have. This expectation that one character has to be repeatedly called out for mistakes while the other can be given a leeway with whatever excuse is what I'm not okay with! Madhav to me, cannot be right for 1 thing he does right because there are 99 other things he does do wrong. Neither are Armaan AND Abhira many number of times. But if we consistently judge characters based on their past actions and never call out mistakes based on their current, I think the growing up needs to be on our end just as much as theirs!

Honesty is actually biggest expectations that anybody would have from their partner. Armaan has been dishonest with her.

I mean kisko sunke jhatka nahi lagega that your lover/bf/husband s ex was living in the same house with you. That she use to bully you. That she had the audacity to come with divorce papers.

Their relationship started as a deal. But things have changed. Expectation have changed.

Ofcourse it's going to take time for Abhira to trust Armaan again. So much so that she gives him a chance to explain

Abhi Naya Naya pata chala. Hurt h woh.

Eventually she will give him a chance to explain himself. Even take back her words.

Lack of communication is their biggest issue. It's from both sides. Both Abhira and Armaan needs to work on the it.

I am glad that they are not going for a reunion before clearing all their issues.

At bold- 💯💯.. I am so glad that they didnt go for 2 min reunion. Even if it was due to Madhav's interference.. And they also disclosed Rumaal truth before the actual reunion🙏🙏🙏 Ofcourse Abhira will give Ar another chance. But its gonna take time.

Till now she was with her mom for 22 yrs. If a person has to settle in same field they need to train show kids the environment they work. Ex. If you want to be a doctor and your family are doctors you will be given hospital and OT experience when you are a kid. Them and there the zeal to achieve goal starts. And as family discussion of the profession at home is needed as a learning experience to the kids. This is the foundation because it's not easy for anyone to get this type of knowledge from others who are not related. When parents are in same field they take the kid show the work place and share the plus minus going in that field. So that kid who wants to settle there will have the basic requirements in that place of work.

Abhira wants to shake poddar firm after she has become a lawyer. Thik hi over confidence hi nadan hi ghamamdi hi chodo. She thought in court she gets a table for her to fight cases. A table comes with 12 yrs of experience. Today the way abhira is shown near court as a person who doesn't know anything from her mom. When they started her studies her mom could tell her hardships to her so that abhira stays on ground not in sky and giving flying kiss to older dadi.

Seeing sanjay bhansal coming with lawyers group she understood his reach in court Or how he is influential. This is what dadi warned her because dadi knows abhira ka nature perfectly.

Ar the innocent boy raised through poddars got everything immediately as he is a poddar. So he understood the value of that poddar tag.

Like akahara got Buffalo chori case Initially, abhira too got a cycle chori case. It's start of career so petty cases only came. In that parallel she may get a dowry Harasment case too soon.

When she got a case of registered shadi she gave them lectures of family importance and made them run from there. 🤣🤣 .

One cycle chori case she danced like 🤣🤣

Abhira is abhira 🤗 a namuna

Agree with you Meher, Every one will not come from a family where elders are in a same profession or any of the parent just like armaan or abhira. Having a elder in that profession is easy to learn the positive and negative aspects. Even then if we show attitude it will not bring us any good. Abhira has to learn that.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are preparing P Nanu for identity revelation track. So he can take over Tayyab Ali job from Madhav smiley36

Though I doubt Abhira would listen to him.

I won't be surprised if abhira actually listens to manish . She has the habit of taking wrong peoples words seriously ignoring the people who genuinely care for her, phir chahe woh akshara ho ya madhav ho ya armaan.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I won't be surprised if abhira actually listens to manish . She has the habit of taking wrong peoples words seriously ignoring the people who genuinely care for her, phir chahe woh akshara ho ya madhav ho ya armaan.

Given how she's feeling at the moment this is my biggest fear smiley44it will be terrible if they get the revelation out without first bringing Armaan and Abhira together smiley7 and I really don't want Abhira and Ruhi in the same house and see their theatrics for days on end smiley29smiley44