Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

ah you still have hopes of madhav being useful.

mujhe aaj ek doubt aya ki madhav ki mission kahi shivani tob nahi woh bhi secretly maintaining giving the kid here and enjoying life there. That's why asking vidya chaukat paar karke ajavo he knows he won't come. Kahi beti ki chakkar mein baap ka mission open na hojaye. Itne din woh bhaga job bolke, ghar ko avoid karke , thaki shanti rahe usko. Agar abhira ghar mein rahegi toh sab ladte rahenge aur madhav ko ignore hi karenge 😝😝 wild imagination of mine to keep poddars busy by maddy papa🤣🤣
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ah you still have hopes of madhav being useful.

The only hope I have left is of him vanishing.. I hope the whole echo effect for "agar mein mission se nahi aaya tho tum Abhira ko sambhal lena" actually has a point, and he goes and Vidya fills in! smiley9

ngl phuphasa's entry in the court was pretty cool smiley36 Dude has multiple chelas and fans, and also takes out time for effective personal vendetta sideplots smiley42

he has that grace and killer looks no doubt he is the handsome hunk 🥰

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Manish chahta kya hain?? Unko toh khush hona chahiye ke his prayer was answered at the last moment & armaan got sadhbhuddhi.

Did he wanted ruhi to be trapped in a loveless marriage, be unhappy forever & is he overlooking whatever she did to break a couple & how she ruined a guy for her pyaar 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️.

End mein yeh na dikha de ke ruhi ki therapist is kaveri poddarsmiley37

They are preparing P Nanu for identity revelation track. So he can take over Tayyab Ali job from Madhav smiley36

Though I doubt Abhira would listen to him.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I mean he did gave a good piece of advice to Armaan. To find out what Abhira expects from her life partner and try to be that person.

I don’t think Madhav understands the issue himself ..Abhira’s problem is not that Armaan doesn’t understand her expectations from a life partner..her problem is that he had Ruhi in his life before her and that he did not reveal the same to her and that he might move on to the next woman once he gets bored of her …that is what she said and is saying even now ..she thinks Armaan is a player …now how do you prove you are not ..that is the question I think ..I’d like the answer to that one too ..from DKP writers that is ..since they have unique explanations for and interpretations of human behaviour …Saare ke saare human psychology mei Phd kar rakhe hain smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Abheera is so impulsive and immature man!! I was getting second hand embarrassment while she was scolding the couple.. I just ffed it… samne se case aaya tha tukra diya… now again she will scold Ar for giving her the case.. Ar ne sahi kaha iss ladki ko personal and professional life ko alag rakhna nahi aata… kuch nahi hone wala iska, agar yahi attitude raha… the 2-3 minutes scenes of Ruhi and goenkas are way more realistic and sensible than this nonsense… I am just loving how makers are showing Ruhi… she is so sorted and sensible, yeh nahi ki apni life ka gussa random strangers pe nikalo… koi real life mein ese behave kare toh samne se chapet padega.. woh to fl hai toh uski har bewakoofi maaf… I am damn sure now ak’s truth will be the biggest blow to ab… makers itne gadhe nahi hai ki bachi ko blame kare.. ab will get to know ki uski ma ne kya kya kaand kiya hai

Abhira behaves as such because she’s deeply hurt and emotionally exhausted and alone.. Ruhi’s pain is nothing because she is lusty, characterless and everything happening due to her karma.. Nonsense!! Ruhi handles things calmly when needed and fiercely when demanded.. unlike Abhira who knows only to shout and show attitude.. Ruhaan’s truth has given her a heartbreak and Ak’s kaands when revealed will kick her out of udaipur. But kya fayda, woh pregnant bhi ho sakthi hai and hence an extra baggage to carry .

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I mean he did gave a good piece of advice to Armaan. To find out what Abhira expects from her life partner and try to be that person.

I think he had/has a convoluted notion of what Abhira is pissed about.. And he passed on the same to Armaan.. Abhira had forgiven Armaan for everything until the Ruhi expose.. And that's one subject Madhav isn't even ready to call out with Armaan. In order for Armaan to win Abhira's trust, the first and foremost thing they need is to have a talk and address the main issue and why Armaan let all of that happen! And Madhav has been actively not letting that happen or worse, not giving worthwhile advice to Armaan about that.. Anyway Armaan is also not really scoring high with his tactics of not addressing the issue but Madhav can see that his son is being dimwitted and still not tell him dialogue is the first step.. that's all is my grouse!

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t think Madhav understands the issue himself ..Abhira’s problem is not that Armaan doesn’t understand her expectations from a life partner..her problem is that he had Ruhi in his life before her and that he did not reveal the same to her and that he might move on to the next woman once he gets bored of her …that is what she said and is saying even now ..she thinks Armaan is a player …now how do you prove you are not ..that is the question I think ..I’d like the answer to that one too ..from DKP writers that is ..since they have unique explanations for and interpretations of human behaviour …Saare ke saare human psychology mei Phd kar rakhe hain smiley37

if they get ak past out with her old hubby and a kid which is purely hidden to abhira. Ak links to goenkas why she is away from family. Will abhira trust her mother or throws her photo like she is throwing arman and not accepting his love or trusting him. Ar did it for 10 months ak did for 22 yrs then what will she do?
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mujhe aaj ek doubt aya ki madhav ki mission kahi shivani tob nahi woh bhi secretly maintaining giving the kid here and enjoying life there. That's why asking vidya chaukat paar karke ajavo he knows he won't come. Kahi beti ki chakkar mein baap ka mission open na hojaye. Itne din woh bhaga job bolke, ghar ko avoid karke , thaki shanti rahe usko. Agar abhira ghar mein rahegi toh sab ladte rahenge aur madhav ko ignore hi karenge 😝😝 wild imagination of mine to keep poddars busy by maddy papa🤣🤣

Ho bhi sakta hainsmiley36 this plot is more understandable than whatever he keeps doing in the show smiley36

Originally posted by: Susi26

Abhira behaves as such because she’s deeply hurt and emotionally exhausted and alone.. Ruhi’s pain is nothing because she is lusty, characterless and everything happening due to her karma.. Nonsense!! Ruhi handles things calmly when needed and fiercely when demanded.. unlike Abhira who knows only to shout and show attitude.. Ruhaan’s truth has given her a heartbreak and Ak’s kaands when revealed will kick her out of udaipur. But kya fayda, woh pregnant bhi ho sakthi hai and hence an extra baggage to carry .

10 months of ar hiding ruhi as his past is not taken by abhira. What will she do if the past story of ak arohi connection and first hubby and kid connection with deaths come out. Will she throw photo of her mumma who hid truth for 22 yrs and break glasses of mussoorie resort or break s nariyal saying I hate my mother 🤣🤣 kabhi dimag use karni hi bas aur shaant se.