Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its good that we are seeing Abhira start from scratch, let her face the dhakkas of real life and grow. she needs to make her mistakes and learn from them

Let her be impulsive and then mature over time. she also has to get an arc of growth na

Core personality badal nahi sakti but she will gradually learn to control her emotions

She can be a very sorted and mature person when she wants to but sometimes emotions get the better of everyone.

she is really exhausted- mentally physically emotionally.

I find it realistic that she is struggling to actually find a case, is unable to shake off her personal stuff fully which keeps playing in her mind and also is unable to handle Armaan's presence because she is really upset at him.

she is not perfect to be able to handle everything nonstop without showing her flaws and letting everything take a toll on her

she will behave out of character, she will regret it and be better,

Wahi. Agar woh giregi nahi. Toh seekhegi kaise.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haina? smiley19 I've kept my patience with this show over the years and dropped in and out of tracks many a time, but never been this frustrated with the writing!! 7 months in and they can't get the leads happy and romancing smiley19

Exactly. Their romance has not even started. I can ignore a lot when it comes to storytelling in itv shows, i have stopped expecting it from them. But at least they can give me good romantic moments. But abhi toh lagta hain we are more likely to get vidya madhav romance more than anything smiley22

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Okay with all this laughter, I just remember Sanjay moving around the court like a king and feeling himself. I think this the start of his downfall and embarrassment with the same who were showing respect and wanted to be like him, will laugh at him.

Sanjay don't know how to stop when he's ahead so if the

spoilers are true, and Madhav going on a mission I can see him

doing something cheap, like himself, with no morals

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

How to resolve the trust issues 101.

Be a damsel in distress & basically unable to do ANY one thing properly on her own yet , akad itni ke help nahi loongi phir bhi everytime help leni padegi coz u know..

Throw around challenges to hilao poddar law firm but auto Lena mushkil ho jaaye ? smiley5

Basically madam ko sab platter par serve karo , then she shows her attitude & cite self respect issues , then she takes it all , then show some more attitude ke I didn't ask for help but Maine toh pyar ke liye Kia but I hate pyar mind it 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm really liking episodes except the Goenkas stuff that I need to FF. Overall its balanced. Toxicity is balanced by those who are pro Ab currently.

It's nice to see Armaan be patient and just keep trying until she melts. She deserves this manaoing after all that she suffered.

I'm liking the auto romance, his concern for her , her watching him from a distance without his knowledge.

I'm liking the angst.

But sadly itv Mein koi bhi accha phase zyada der chalta nahi.

I just hope whatever kaand happens, we see Armaan firmly by her side.

I look forward to the precap waala scene where she starts to express pain saying he broke her heart. Its hopefully the first of several heartfelt conversations.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Exactly. Their romance has not even started. I can ignore a lot when it comes to storytelling in itv shows, i have stopped expecting it from them. But at least they can give me good romantic moments. But abhi toh lagta hain we are more likely to get vidya madhav romance more than anything smiley22

Atleast if this useless Madhav had opened up the truth about divorce papers, we'd get more accidentally forced romance in closer proximity smiley37 but teekh Hai.. I'll just live with the transparent outhouse for now I suppose! smiley36 but I really do wish they get the story moving forward to get the leads together before opening another 100 tracks smiley44

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

The more maker try ww RU the more I hate that character. Period.

What you waited that long smiley37

I couldn't stand that Thing, since that hospital scene when she prayed it

wasn't Rohit, so she can't stop pursuing Armaan. Never thinking about what

his family feelings, or remembering she wearing sindoor in his name. Chi chi chi

That character is damage for me, no WW will help that ganda aurat

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Atleast if this useless Madhav had opened up the truth about divorce papers, we'd get more accidentally forced romance in closer proximity smiley37 but teekh Hai.. I'll just live with the transparent outhouse for now I suppose! smiley36 but I really do wish they get the story moving forward to get the leads together before opening another 100 tracks smiley44

ah you still have hopes of madhav being useful.

Kahaan baant raha hai! He's only telling Abhira to stay away from Armaan. And probably only telling Armaan what Abhira would appreciate as gifts!! I wish he would speak one sentence about their relationship that actually makes sense and gets either of them to think! Its like the whole Ruhi situation doesn't even exist and isn't the main reason of distrust between them! smiley39

I mean he did gave a good piece of advice to Armaan. To find out what Abhira expects from her life partner and try to be that person.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

ngl phuphasa's entry in the court was pretty cool smiley36 Dude has multiple chelas and fans, and also takes out time for effective personal vendetta sideplots smiley42