Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Now we have ML redemption and they are contrasting with FL being impulsive, highly impractical and not sensible to understand open manipulation with mostly unnecessary dialogue baazi.

How about more balanced and nuanced character arcs across tracks..

ML redemption & PL ww going on & FL is like kati hui patang, all over the place 🤷‍♀️

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm sure Armaan ne jo bhi kiya hoga uske peeche koi na koi completely logical reason hogasmiley42

Waise usne kiya kyasmiley13

Kuch nhi Kiya wahi toh problem Hai. He got one case of stolen cycle smiley37smiley37

Mere PhuPha Sa was walking in the court like he owned the place.smiley42smiley42

Ye Abhi se Aisa haa. Toh after reunion, ye haar choti si choti achievement pe Abhira ki pics nikalega.

1000003145.jpg

1000003146.jpg

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm sure Armaan ne jo bhi kiya hoga uske peeche koi na koi completely logical reason hogasmiley42

Waise usne kiya kyasmiley13

Uske peeche hi tho koi nahi Hai.. Phuphu came with full Tashan with chelas behind him and all that.. smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I suppose that's their definition of keeping everyone guessing!! smiley37

i am just here for pretty people romance rn, but woh bhi nahi dete nikamme log smiley22

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Uske peeche hi tho koi nahi Hai.. Phuphu came with full Tashan with chelas behind him and all that.. smiley37

oh god smiley44 What about 5 lakh per case, 2 lakhs per hearing???? They made him sound like he's the best lawyer in town. Phir toh fufasa hi deserving hai to be the head of the firm. Armaan ne naak katwa dismiley18
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

i am just here for pretty people romance rn, but woh bhi nahi dete nikamme log smiley22

Haina? smiley19 I've kept my patience with this show over the years and dropped in and out of tracks many a time, but never been this frustrated with the writing!! 7 months in and they can't get the leads happy and romancing smiley19

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

exactly idar romance gadi non existent hai. ArSa madhav is out on mission please move to outhouse 😂

Exactly this ! They r serving everything Except WW some ,immoral characters but I still have hopes they will expose that vile women and how she ruined everyone’s life. Esp Rohit’s.

https://x.com/ShahidzAnnie/status/1807974563449299435

https://x.com/WriterlyWhims/status/1807950724208513408

https://x.com/WahabTaniya/status/1807964018998431968

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I laughed so hard when Ar said to KP ki aap Abhira ko jitna hurt karengi utna mai khud ko karunga.......as if KP cares if he gets hurtsmiley37smiley37

He thinks she does 🤭🤭. Soon he will come out of that illusion 🤣🤣🤣