Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu marriage venue looks like a court room..

they came first to register their marriage then smiley36
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Jhanak is wrong I agree, she has annoyed me and keep annoying me.. but ani has said somethings that aren’t right …

What about that monologue though where he is saying you rejected my love jhanak and see how your world is crumbling down ! That wasn’t right … previously also he said you insulted me so I will insult you 1000 times more !

There is something about anirudh here that isnt right as well… he is not handling rejection like a gentleman! And that is 💯

anni ne clearly confess bhi nahi kea aur rejection feel ker raha ha.

Taaliyaansmiley32

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

they came first to register their marriage then smiley36

hazarding a guess here

If it’s the court room, Shubho’s great annulment drama has gone awry 😀😀

possibly these two have to stay married for next six months due to some technicality which may not even legally stand except in itv 😂😂

Bhagwan( priest) , Court Sab ko bhula diya Creatives ne yeh shaadi jo rukne ka naam nahin le rahi

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak is wrong I agree, she has annoyed me and keep annoying me.. but ani has said somethings that aren’t right …

What about that monologue though where he is saying you rejected my love jhanak and see how your world is crumbling down ! That wasn’t right … previously also he said you insulted me so I will insult you 1000 times more !

There is something about anirudh here that isnt right as well… he is not handling rejection like a gentleman! And that is 💯

He isn't handling rejection gracefully as the confession to her itself is a life taking decision for him. He is already in relationship with a girl for long time and unfortunately its his girlfriend's sister that he fell in love with , what a tragedy it is ...

Even If Jhanak accepts his confession its not easy for him.He has a world war to win . Inspite of that he gathered his courage to tell her so many times that he wants her in his life...let her reject it ,done .But what did he get in return...nothing other than insult. This is not the first time she is insulting him...but this being the major one he felt bad and hurt . He is hurt more and is projecting it in many ways .

Its her insult that hurt his ego (after that sangeet conversation ) that triggered him and not the rejection.To add to the fuel her way too easy signing of annulment paper as if he wasnt of an importance in her life .

The feeling of Anirudh hold no important in Jhanak's life when he considers her his life .

This could be killing him from within.

She actually insulted his feelings ...and that might have triggered him. And those of words of crumbling world doesnt mean that he is hell bent on making her life hell...Anirudh can never make Jhanak's life hell....the small small lines which they showed to pacify viewers shows it all ..

The hurt scene when he was about to get up , his fist when she was ready to dance , put medicine as tea was hot , monologue why are you not protesting and doing all this... shows still Anirudh exists ..

Ignoring her completely as if she doesnt exists could have been better Anirudh ,than this childish If you insult me ,I will also insult you behaviour .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I just don't understand how you all keep discussing this late show, here for me nothing left....

Anything and anything we are discussing...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Are Kya aap bhi ! Kaha hone wali hai wedding ! Bride looghk gai.. news nahi mili 🤣😛😝

Really is it happening...🤔🤔

So all the production cost , trp decrease , such a waste of money ...I am worried about PH 😜🤣😜

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh she insulted him and she is wrong but if you see his confession was also half baked ! To me both are at fault! He didn’t say he loves her and he is not going to marry arshi but he wants to marry her instead ! So it’s half baked ! Like kaccha pakka! What exactly he was asking her to agree to that is something we all are still confused about. It was just that he values her a lot … so don’t leave him alone.. Jhanak signed the papers but so did he.. she participated in wedding but he is the one ready to get married … And not to forget saying I love to you arshi in front of jhanak and then kiss ! lol …

So to me like you said he is trying to get over jhanak completely. He has believed it’s not going to happen , actually I don’t think he ever believed it’s going to happen in the first place. Because otherwise he would not have agreed to marry arshi. Jhanak had told him she doesn’t have any feelings for him before he got that fever.. his confession was his way to just express and get it out of his system. And now he is on path to try to accept arshi wholeheartedly, and let jhanak go ! 🤷🏻‍♀️ we were made fools ! This isn’t a jealousy track , it’s a revenge track ! You hurt me , I will hurt you too ! It was never about getting confession out of jhanak , it was just to torment her because jhanak has tormented anirudh (that is also true !) she does not have right to walk all over his feeling as well , which she is clearly doing ! And now anirudh is doing the same! Walking all over her. I don’t know what is going to stop the wedding but whatever it is it’s not going to be Ani or Jhanak !

It’s crystal clear what is happening now … and I think separation is more than necessary… they both need to learn how to talk and understand and actually live without each other and see how that feels ! Actually value each other …

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He isn't handling rejection gracefully as the confession to her itself is a life taking decision for him. He is already in relationship with a girl for long time and unfortunately its his girlfriend's sister that he fell in love with , what a tragedy it is ...

Even If Jhanak accepts his confession its not easy for him.He has a world war to win . Inspite of that he gathered his courage to tell her so many times that he wants her in his life...let her reject it ,done .But what did he get in return...nothing other than insult. This is not the first time she is insulting him...but this being the major one he felt bad and hurt . He is hurt more and is projecting it in many ways .

Its her insult that hurt his ego (after that sangeet conversation ) that triggered him and not the rejection.To add to the fuel her way too easy signing of annulment paper as if he wasnt of an importance in her life .

The feeling of Anirudh hold no important in Jhanak's life when he considers her his life .

This could be killing him from within.

She actually insulted his feelings ...and that might have triggered him. And those of words of crumbling world doesnt mean that he is hell bent on making her life hell...Anirudh can never make Jhanak's life hell....the small small lines which they showed to pacify viewers shows it all ..His

The hurt scene when he was about to get up , his fist when she was ready to dance , put medicine as tea was hot , monologue why are you not protesting and doing all this... shows still Anirudh exists ..

Ignoring her completely as if she doesnt exists could have been better Anirudh ,than this childish If you insult me ,I will also insult you behaviour .

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But that room is actually looking like court room..

Just saw the reel again...

Are they going for court marriage with all decked up in traditional outfit?

Pagal log ..

Why cant they just go in some casuals sign and come back..

Why waste our time in all the functions...

Shubho is mad really...doesnt he know just signing doesnt approve annulment.

Now more drama by Judge ..

Pandit ,judge all inevitable part if this show...

Why do they even have leads🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣😜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Anusha I forgot to respond to you if I am neutral or not … yes I am most of the time.. I need continuous content for my shayari… 😆 So like to bash them when needed and praise them when needed. sometimes with their actions I go 40-60 … sometimes 50-50 but not 💯 towards one character…

But but if there is any character that annoys the heck out of me in this show it’s JHANAK ! As for me ani can be wrong but he is character that is still doing something …

Same like me , Vira also ..😜😜😜

Anusha , now ok naa ...about me .

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol 😂 true ! Now jhanak and ani wedding is also annulled ! Nahi they will have to marry them again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Really is it happening...🤔🤔

So all the production cost , trp decrease , such a waste of money ...I am worries about PH 😜🤣😜