Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Leena Auntie ko toh main smiley7smiley7smiley7

why did she make Krush cry? Mad woman smiley29

Yes, these makers made Ani to be in disbelief that he could do such a kaand, I cannot believe Ani never thought of Jhanak in that sense I remember during the rainy night on his bday his chup chupke looks on Jhanak in the hut full of passion and so on smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley36smiley36

But why Ani never recalls those hut scenes, feedback dena padega makers ko smiley17

poor guy doesnโ€™t get a chance to do romance in the show, they made him do cry and angry scenes.

So Krushal did lots of romance on this Janmashtmi show in advance smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley36, and Hiba itna jo side diya uska, he looked all happy and glowing, our birthday boy smiley37smiley37

In Mumbai he had FBs of date night.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

In Mumbai he had FBs of date night.

but it was only for the dinner part, no?

MMR2810 thumbnail

but it was only for the dinner part, no?

Seat belt scene also..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Isme koi kami nahi hai. smiley37

Ha ha...is nt he looks handsome...

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Seat belt scene also..

oh ok, I did not notice it seems smiley29, thanks

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa looks like Chooton is in love finally smiley27.. today I see glimpse of Ani in Chooton smiley37 may be we will get to see Ani like that for Jhanak smiley36

Old hag was still saying nonsense only,, I wanted Jethu to say something that if his mom comes or not doesnโ€™t matter ,. But Jhanak will stay there for Appu smiley9smiley27

All good people strongest support for Jhanak was the best smiley27smiley27 Ani had to cry.. first time I didnโ€™t feel bad for him smiley36 ..

Poor Krushal on his birthday epi they made him cry smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ what say girls smiley36 on his bday they made him cry n epi smiley37

hey at least he admitted he wronged meenu teachersmiley36yeah even i didnt feel bad for anirudh..esp chotton was more assertive for jhanak's statement...arshi didi annoying as always..anyways today was a filler episode to stretch ani's denial lol..
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

hey at least he admitted he wronged meenu teachersmiley36yeah even i didnt feel bad for anirudh..esp chotton was more assertive for jhanak's statement...arshi didi annoying as always..anyways today was a filler episode to stretch ani's denial lol..

Arshi didi aka Chandni gave her opinion about her favorite character Arshi, she literally said 10 years old girls want to be like Arshi as she is independent and doesnโ€™t need a man in her life

Wow, what an advice for young generation smiley29smiley35

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

But how can Leena project ANI not having any feelings for jhanak. At least he should admit in his mono that he has feelings for her. He felt bad in mumbai that she did not have any feelings. Also in date night he was in full hosh. Looks like with annulment all feelings gone . She is a projecting him as he is doing it purposely but when someone blame him he feels hurt. Selective amnesia he has. As per the situation he remembers the moments they shared. Why jhanak gave looks to another when everyone was insulting her, why he will support her when he is not accepting anything. Unreasonable expectations she has like a wife. She does not want wifey rights but she has expectations. Same with ANI. This show does not deserve so much time of us.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arshi didi aka Chandni gave her opinion about her favorite character Arshi, she literally said 10 years old girls want to be like Arshi as she is independent and doesnโ€™t need a man in her life

Wow, what an advice for young generation smiley29smiley35

Now Arshi character are good but ani character really destroy but independent definitely is good advice but Arshi have so much ego and also doesn't have self respect

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am 100% sure Ani doesn't remember it.

Here most people like Ani based on how he treats J.

But I like Ani independent of J. How he is with Jethu, Bodoma, Appu di, Choton and even with Lalon. How he brings same kind of gifts for everyone and he appreciates and remembers everybody's work (initial episodes). Even when his sister-in-law is rude and disrespectful, you don't see him being disrespectful towards her for most part.

Even today, he separated Jethu-Bodoma and Appu di. He didn't club them all together and in anger decides not to go. He knows his sister's wedding it is and it is bigger than the mess in his life.

I don't like J staying there. The preparations are from Meenu's house. She can stay there. Unnecessary drama she can avoid. Once reports are ready, muh pe maarna.

Today from J to that sister-in-law, they were pushing Ani to misbehave. J is like ghaseet ke nikalo, that other woman is like apna nice behavior chodo etc. On one hand, we expect men to behave, always remember they are physically stronger, show restraint especially when women are involved and on other hand, this, women challenging men to use physical strength and showing it as some sort a woman's courage.