Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago
100% the entire show’s USP is Sachin. I love that there is show that can make me laugh so much. Seriously the cat & mouse game of Sachin & Tejasvi the best.
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Nahi..Aisa nahi hoga.. already makers are facing huge backlash for degrading Anirudh's character..Aisa kuch kiya to there won't be any scope for redemption.. moreover, this track has two motives; firstly to make Jhanak completely fall out of love with Anirudh and set her on the path of being a superstar and secondly to establish Anirudh's character to be different from BBG given similar circumstances and make him completely committed towards his love for Jhanak..whatever we are seeing in Anirudh is either a failure on the part of makers to correctly spread out consecutive events related to Anirudh that justify his current behaviour or it is their deliberate move to keep the drama element high by making him behave completely opposite to his core traits..anyway, even if Anirudh will never ask Jhanak for abortion, after MC she will definitely blame him for loss of her baby.

my doubt is do makers have any plan for ani’s redemption? With each new ep makers keep on butchering him.. itna bigaadne ke baad sudharenge kaise… Each track has a single outcome.. this track is for jhanak to completely detach from ani…also for ani to feel guilty but that guilt is for few days and things go back to square one that’s how they can stretch this nonsense… if ani can outrightly reject j claims then they can further degrade by asking him to abort.. this will further fuel j’s hatred when she undergoes miscarriage… my only fear is makers shouldn’t end this track without ani realising he is the father.. that would be brutal.. the way they are stressing without kid there can’t be dna test so how will j prove if she miscarries.. she will literally die a thousand deaths..
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Really? will try watch his clip in insta.

Today janmashtami epi will be insta? i missed it.

Arthi check this mom & son scenes smiley36… after watching J I watch his scenes only on show smiley36 rest I skip smiley36
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jhanak ko kuch bhi ho jaye .. mood swings humesha Ani ko kyu hote hai... "Mujhe Aisi Halat me Akela chodke matt jao..." What was thatsmiley36smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

my doubt is do makers have any plan for ani’s redemption? With each new ep makers keep on butchering him.. itna bigaadne ke baad sudharenge kaise… Each track has a single outcome.. this track is for jhanak to completely detach from ani…also for ani to feel guilty but that guilt is for few days and things go back to square one that’s how they can stretch this nonsense… if ani can outrightly reject j claims then they can further degrade by asking him to abort.. this will further fuel j’s hatred when she undergoes miscarriage… my only fear is makers shouldn’t end this track without ani realising he is the father.. that would be brutal.. the way they are stressing without kid there can’t be dna test so how will j prove if she miscarries.. she will literally die a thousand deaths..

I believe this track is introduced to fortify the true feelings of the leads in each other's minds.. Jhanak's hatred towards Anirudh and Anirudh's love towards Jhanak..that's why makers have introduced BrijBhushan's identity reveal track side by side.. Jhanak'smovie offer track is kept open ended as well..Paternity will be proven for sure...Srishti may tamper with paternity test results after knowing Anirudh is the father, just as she did with Urvashi...but Anirudh will surely know the truth eventually...atleast that is what happens in most tv shows.. the makers cannot turn Anirudh as villain as he is the ML..so his redemption is necessary..makers cannot make him another BrijBhushan, rather at the end of this track makers will draw the difference between BrijBhushan and Anirudh by showing that the later is ready to accept the baby once truth is revealed..

Coming to Jhanak dying thousand deaths...at this point, I would like her to go through this pain and make herself completely free from Anirudh's influence..this is necessary for her to grow in life..otherwise there may be repetition of Mumbai reality show results in future..she has a long way to go ..she must become successful, avenge her mother's ordeals due to rejection from her father, punish Srishti and teach some lessons to the BH and Anirudh..

However, be assured that we will not be seeing Runak as a couple anytime soon.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 21 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

Arthi check this mom & son scenes smiley36… after watching J I watch his scenes only on show smiley36 rest I skip smiley36

Oh ok will his clip.. sachin keliye kuch bhismiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It happenssmiley36

Thank you Ashusmiley31

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Jhanak ko kuch bhi ho jaye .. mood swings humesha Ani ko kyu hote hai... "Mujhe Aisi Halat me Akela chodke matt jao..." What was thatsmiley36smiley36

He is hormonally attached to J πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

It happenssmiley36

Thank you Ashusmiley31

anytime for u Arthi smiley27smiley31 watch after watching Jhanak only smiley36 u will forget the stress smiley37