Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

So, Adi is giving her emotional support, which is supposed to be received by Ani πŸ˜•

Hero bangya Zero πŸ’”

So along with Arshi we will have to tolerate another kabab mein haddi AK.? The makers have seriously lost it! Making their lives more miserable. Uff when will this misunderstanding ends!?πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜‘
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ahan, nothing like as you said!

They're talking in a funny and sarcastic manner..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What an emotional episode . Brilliant acting by Hiba and Salman. Jhanak shared her truth that she does not know who is her father and the pain she suffered whole life. AK expressed that he likes her and he is changing bcoz of her but in a subtle way. He is a true friend to jhanak and will be there always despite the she love someone else. Poor girl thinks that Sirji will accept the truth but if he declines it then she will snatch her right. Very good emotional scene between jhanak and AK. She said I will do the movie and I have to doe for survival. She called him a true friend. Kudos to Hiba and Salmansmiley32

thank you for the tag

smiley28
my heart also breaks for her, but I don’t like how Leena took forward the story of Runak and I am not happy with Adi falling for J

It’s great you loved the scene, I am sure Hiba and Salman nailed it

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

So along with Arshi we will have to tolerate another kabab mein haddi AK.? The makers have seriously lost it! Making their lives more miserable. Uff when will this misunderstanding ends!?πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜‘

At least Jhanak isn't doing PDA with Ani so no harm here.

Kal se to bh me drama shift hoyga!

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

thank you for the tag

smiley28
my heart also breaks for her, but I don’t like how Leena took forward the story of Runak and I am not happy with Adi falling for J

Makers are keen to destroy RuNak as much as they can. 😏

Hiba is seriously nailing those emotional scenes! πŸ‘

DiLaila thumbnail

Ahan, nothing like as you said!

They're talking in a funny and sarcastic manner..

Well, this is just an iv she will not say anything in dirty language, but chalo I rest my case smiley36

We don’t know how they talk in reality. I may find another example smiley2

xnbstar thumbnail

Well, this is just an iv she will not say anything in dirty language, but chalo I rest my case smiley36

We don’t know how they talk in reality. I may find another example smiley2

But why are you assuming anything on your own?

Hum kaunse doodh ke dulhey hain?.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Edited by xnbstar - 22 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Adi said one thing correct.. if anyone meet Jhanak one time .. they won’t be interested in any other girls smiley36 that’s what our hero is going through smiley36 that’s y he doesn’t want any boys to know her apart from him smiley37 but there r line of boys who r interested in her smiley36 which is making hero insecure smiley29smiley29

Looks like Adi is sincerely falling for Jhanak smiley9 & he respects & adores her smiley9.. a friend she needed in her life smiley19smiley19..

she should stop folding πŸ™ this hand again & again smiley26smiley26

DiLaila thumbnail

But why are you assuming anything on your own?

Hum kaunse doodh ke dulheu hain?.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…

smiley36

Should we assume together then? smiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

thank you for the tag

smiley28

If we keep runak and logic in story aside I think we can watch the show . Runak is not the main focus of show as Producer said. At least now I am not interested in runak anymore . Makers will break runak more and more in every track so better we don’t expect that. Salman is a good actor and he can play a good support system for jhanak. I guess he will be there for long time. At least no BH scenes today so no toxicity . In that way episode was good