Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27 smiley32smiley32smiley32
Dear Asmita,

Your analysis is so beautifully written and so compassionate, I was also thinking about the same points you brought into perspective.

This jealousy and protectiveness of Ani is much deeper than before, he is really insecure when it comes to Adi, as Adi is an equal rival for him and J accepting Adiโ€™s advances just breaks his heart, mind, body, his soul is being snatched just before his eyes and he is helpless smiley19 smiley28

I wish Ani talks to Jhanak, but will she listen to him? she has been on her two timer mode since long time. I hope she listens to him if he wants to talk to her about how he wants to protect her from Adiโ€™s playful character. I donโ€™t know what Adi wants but I donโ€™t think J will accept Adi as she clearly has not moved on from Ani.

Also, I donโ€™t know how to tag people from my phone. Will try to do from PC when I have time.

Thank you for your interpretations, Ladies of the Forum, big hug smiley31

we are in this together smiley27

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Diii...the way I look at Ani at this point in this track,

I believe it is a mix of so many emotions ... Mixture of protectiveness, jealousy and disappointment....

"Protectiveness" is the first and foremost emotion he feels definitely...we all know that he doesn't trust Adi around Jhanak.. Considering his past knowledge about Aditya Kapoor and his ways & past encounter of him finding Aditya in her room....he doesn't trust Aditya and his intention at all. And when he sees Jhanak accepting his advances he is getting irritated with her...Woh toh hai...her safety and dignity is first concern definitely

Anirudh had said before that he always had certain expections from Jhanak...and if she contradicts it , then he goes mad and irrational..For him Jhanak has been always the symbol of purity and strength who knows when to say ' no'.and put her foot down..and his assumption regarding Rahul though made him jealous but eventually it went with the image he had of Jhanak..of a woman who loves his friend and can't forget him .and that friend also loves & cares for her enough to give her wings to fly after marriage...and will care for her safety So no matter how painful he felt but he accepted it and decided to get them married.But this AK thing is contradicting that image of Jhanak..in his mind...

He keeps saying, " kya Maine tumhe galat pehechana tha"... I remember in the Tejas Kashmir wedding time, he looked into her eyes saying her to clarify so that he doesn't lose his faith in humanity as Jhanak is a symbol of that for him...and he still feels the same...but in Tejas track he had faith on Jhanak that she can't agree to marry Tejas on her own ,he could guess the reason as well but with Aditya he is not sure..why she doesn't say "no"..soo he is simply too too disappointed...First time also her inability to put her foot down is what disappointed him

Jealousy is there as well...

Bcz if I observe him I can see two main components in this phenomenon of jealousy:.the experience and expression of it with him... His experience via thoughts ( for example, trying to estimate whether...she really is interested in ADI) and Emotional reactions (for example, worrying, feeling insecure, or feeling sad or...depressed).Jealousy in relationships depends on our beliefs and expectations about ourselves and our partners...I

Now in my opinion, Aniruddh is also comparing himself with Aditya.. Aditya for him is a man who is openly praising her, who is asking her openly to sing with him, they are shopping together, Jhanak is travelling in his car...He is doing all these things openly, These are the things that he could never do bcz of his circumstances though he always wanted..He is igniting his insecurities by constantly reminding him what he could never do for her even when she was his wife....he is remembering their marriage which means he also realises that they had a relationship yet he couldn't do most of things for her that he should have but Aditya is doing them for her...soo his insecurities are triggered...these insecurities are making him weak mentally blurring his rational thinking ability to some extent...

When he tried in the initial days to help Jhanak by being around her with good intentions only.. Jhanak had only rejected his offers for her own reasons obviously that always made him angry..I still remember his drama when Jhanak denied to sit in his car .But here Jhanak is accepting his offers happily according to him even after knowing him for a short while...specially When Jhanak knows that he dislikes Aditya....which makes him believe that her bond with Aditya is probably deeper than her regard for his words...

So he thinks may be Jhanak is really interested in him and is moving on assuming that he also has moved on and is happy with Arshi ...so that is troubling him that when his life is at standstill,... emotionally exactly where it was before they were separated...then how can she move on so easily!!!.

He is finally accepting to himself that he is not married to Arshi...It is a good thing....

Her consent is important to him..... probably he is now suspecting her consent that to for a wrong person...so for him Jhanak moving on with Adi is the issue for sure but Jhanak moving on from him is also an issue for him

Bas I hope he realises that he was not bold enough to do the correct thing at the time of wedding with Arshi..I hope he does it now...be bold enough to atleast talk to Jhanak about it straight and her answering him as well...noo gol gol baatein...

But then how will makers stretch it then!! Let's see... I am hopeful that good things will happen only

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27 smiley32smiley32smiley32
Dear Asmita,

Your analysis is so beautifully written and so compassionate, I was also thinking about the same points you brought into perspective.

This jealousy and protectiveness of Ani is much deeper than before, he is really insecure when it comes to Adi, as Adi is an equal rival for him and J accepting Adiโ€™s advances just breaks his heart, mind, body, his soul is being snatched just before his eyes and he is helpless smiley19 smiley28

I wish Ani talks to Jhanak, but will she listen to him? she has been on her two timer mode since long time. I hope she listens to him if he wants to talk to her about how he wants to protect her from Adiโ€™s playful character. I donโ€™t know what Adi wants but I donโ€™t think J will accept Adi as she clearly has not moved on from Ani.

Also, I donโ€™t know how to tag people from my phone. Will try to do from PC when I have time.

Thank you for your interpretations, Ladies of the Forum, big hug smiley31

we are in this together smiley27

Hey thank you soo muchsmiley27

Well that's what we all want ....a proper conversation between them..but the thing is if they manage to do this, then their misunderstanding willl be cleared as it is not a very deep one....just based on miscommunication and assumptions....

And they are dragging it as they are getting the desired trp ......

And about the tagging if you have added them as your buddy....then just by going to the " tag buddies" options....you can click on their user and tag them....

And thank you for such beautiful words....

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I am ok with that , I meant they have ability to fast track a story but they will not do it for runak

Originally posted by: MMR2810

It's good vira, finally they can show something else...I don't have patience yo watch these two.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Not talking about appu โ€ฆ talking about runak โ€ฆ they have ability but they wonโ€™t do that for runak

Originally posted by: PPak

You did not want this dragged out right; or did you want more Appu Lallon coy scenes??

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I am ok with that , I meant they have ability to fast track a story but they will not do it for runak

Wee...these two how they are stretching family nonsense yesterday 20 min and today also 20 min

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Diii...the way I look at Ani at this point in this track,

I believe it is a mix of so many emotions ... Mixture of protectiveness, jealousy and disappointment....

"Protectiveness" is the first and foremost emotion he feels definitely...we all know that he doesn't trust Adi around Jhanak.. Considering his past knowledge about Aditya Kapoor and his ways & past encounter of him finding Aditya in her room....he doesn't trust Aditya and his intention at all. And when he sees Jhanak accepting his advances he is getting irritated with her...Woh toh hai...her safety and dignity is first concern definitely

Anirudh had said before that he always had certain expections from Jhanak...and if she contradicts it , then he goes mad and irrational..For him Jhanak has been always the symbol of purity and strength who knows when to say ' no'.and put her foot down..and his assumption regarding Rahul though made him jealous but eventually it went with the image he had of Jhanak..of a woman who loves his friend and can't forget him .and that friend also loves & cares for her enough to give her wings to fly after marriage...and will care for her safety So no matter how painful he felt but he accepted it and decided to get them married.But this AK thing is contradicting that image of Jhanak..in his mind...

He keeps saying, " kya Maine tumhe galat pehechana tha"... I remember in the Tejas Kashmir wedding time, he looked into her eyes saying her to clarify so that he doesn't lose his faith in humanity as Jhanak is a symbol of that for him...and he still feels the same...but in Tejas track he had faith on Jhanak that she can't agree to marry Tejas on her own ,he could guess the reason as well but with Aditya he is not sure..why she doesn't say "no"..soo he is simply too too disappointed...First time also her inability to put her foot down is what disappointed him

Jealousy is there as well...

Bcz if I observe him I can see two main components in this phenomenon of jealousy:.the experience and expression of it with him... His experience via thoughts ( for example, trying to estimate whether...she really is interested in ADI) and Emotional reactions (for example, worrying, feeling insecure, or feeling sad or...depressed).Jealousy in relationships depends on our beliefs and expectations about ourselves and our partners...I

Now in my opinion, Aniruddh is also comparing himself with Aditya.. Aditya for him is a man who is openly praising her, who is asking her openly to sing with him, they are shopping together, Jhanak is travelling in his car...He is doing all these things openly, These are the things that he could never do bcz of his circumstances though he always wanted..He is igniting his insecurities by constantly reminding him what he could never do for her even when she was his wife....he is remembering their marriage which means he also realises that they had a relationship yet he couldn't do most of things for her that he should have but Aditya is doing them for her...soo his insecurities are triggered...these insecurities are making him weak mentally blurring his rational thinking ability to some extent...

When he tried in the initial days to help Jhanak by being around her with good intentions only.. Jhanak had only rejected his offers for her own reasons obviously that always made him angry..I still remember his drama when Jhanak denied to sit in his car .But here Jhanak is accepting his offers happily according to him even after knowing him for a short while...specially When Jhanak knows that he dislikes Aditya....which makes him believe that her bond with Aditya is probably deeper than her regard for his words...

So he thinks may be Jhanak is really interested in him and is moving on assuming that he also has moved on and is happy with Arshi ...so that is troubling him that when his life is at standstill,... emotionally exactly where it was before they were separated...then how can she move on so easily!!!.

He is finally accepting to himself that he is not married to Arshi...It is a good thing....

Her consent is important to him..... probably he is now suspecting her consent that to for a wrong person...so for him Jhanak moving on with Adi is the issue for sure but Jhanak moving on from him is also an issue for him

Bas I hope he realises that he was not bold enough to do the correct thing at the time of wedding with Arshi..I hope he does it now...be bold enough to atleast talk to Jhanak about it straight and her answering him as well...noo gol gol baatein...

But then how will makers stretch it then!! Let's see... I am hopeful that good things will happen only

your post is spot on Asmismiley32

@Bold : i hope the same

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey thank you soo muchsmiley27

Well that's what we all want ....a proper conversation between them..but the thing is if they manage to do this, then their misunderstanding willl be cleared as it is not a very deep one....just based on miscommunication and assumptions....

And they are dragging it as they are getting the desired trp ......

And about the tagging if you have added them as your buddy....then just by going to the " tag buddies" options....you can click on their user and tag them....

And thank you for such beautiful words....

โค๏ธ thank you for the manual, but I am a newbie smiley36, so I guess I need to spam more to tag you guys, as this tagging option is not available for me yet