Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly… she is using her daughter for her selfish satisfaction… now Ani also behaving like them smiley7

No one is Saint.. Shrishti, Arshi and Ani.all three are same...Arshi uses her tears as weapon..

Ani his manipulative skills...

Shrishti...want to target the people at their weakness and get them in her control.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No one is Saint.. Shrishti, Arshi and Ani.all three are same...Arshi uses her tears as weapon..

Shrishti...want to target the people at their weakness and get them in her control.

People should now stop sympathising with Arshi...She was a victim up to a certain point...after that it was her choice to remain dumb and being manipulated...I am not even talking about the bad deeds she has done to Jhanak

Edited by Dibya_C - 19 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

People should now stop sympathising with Arshi...She was a victim up to a certain point...after that it was her choice to remain dumb and being manipulated...I am not even talking about the bad deeds she has done to Jhanak

For me she always villian...there is not even microgram of sympathy from my side for her character.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For me she always villian...there is not even microgram of sympathy from my side for her character.

She knows Anirudh loves Jhanak..in near future she will get to know Anirudh and Jhanak had intimate relationship..I am sure even after knowing so much, she will still not leave him..she will only blackmail him about leaving him and dying and many other things..but will not leave him..

For me, if you ask me one reason to not like her, I would tell you it's her lack of self respect that drives me away..

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

Hey - I come up with different scenarios because I enjoy thinking of diff pathways...I keep in the back of my mind; the worst case scenario; so I don't end up disappointed. I am fully aware that Ani with his other character traits is very capable of saying the nastiest things in his anger; and then running over to Arshi. So no delusion here. Just arguing theories, for the sake of it.

okies Priya

Damn five words

Edited by 1PariGupta - 18 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PPak

No I have not, but it is not unexpected from him. After all his nonsense yesterday he was not going to do a U turn the next day.

He will become more worst day by day

New Promo on TV aired

Ani Jhanak conversation n He still said kuch nahi hua tha hamare beech

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very true... All three characters saasu maa, son in law in daughter are one in combo with manipulation

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

She knows Anirudh loves Jhanak..in near future she will get to know Anirudh and Jhanak had intimate relationship..I am sure even after knowing so much, she will still not leave him..she will only blackmail him about leaving him and dying and many other things..but will not leave him..

For me, if you ask me one reason to not like her, I would tell you it's her lack of self respect that drives me away..

And she also promised jk that she will always in between them smiley35

great_love thumbnail

Exactly..if not romantic angle, Urvashi was a better dancer over Shrishti...so she might have jealous about Urvashi...Guruji favoring Urvashi over her...something like that happened.

Yahi original mai bhi story hai fir shrishti-urvashi character story

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Very true... All three characters saasu maa, son in law in daughter are one in combo with manipulation

Exactly earlier Ani had some good motive.

But now don't know when will we get our og Ani back.