Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I agree with you.

I didnt not like this episode , not because they are degrading Anirudh . Its been like this for quite sometime.

But for making all others so good and then making him look like a villian. Do they even realise what they are making him say. Complete contradictory dialogues ...its so bad.

Jhanak became strong , how because she back answered Anirudh. Or she taunted him on behalf of the viewers. In that taunts she too became mahan . Why did they make her say its time to be on one boat..what a rubbish dialogue. Now now she is all clear ,she never cheated her Arshi didi ,it was all him alone.

For her Arshi was so much in love with Anirudh and that is why she wanted him to be with her . She pushed him to Arshi. But all of a sudden she realised Arshi taunts him and maa beti will make his life hell.How did she come to know all this when she didnt even remember him while in mumbai .... what rubbish is that to show Arshi and Shristi manipulating Anirudh against Jhanak when all through he knew they dont like her at all. How can they make him so dumb...

Its better to erase his character than make the viewers feel sorry for him who watched him from day one .Even the actor deserves better.

Sad feeling daily after watching Anirudh.

And since Jhanak is strong the way trp audience and most female viewers would love, taunting the male lead , trp would increase too..so our dream of them together is gone with toofan ...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Since no script , let Krushal himself write his character as he knows him better than Leena.๐Ÿค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165736318

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel Jhanak was so rude to him. I felt bad for him, but then I remembered his behaviour towards her in the marriage track & him mistrusting her in jail case & then realise she is right at her place... It's needed for him..

But the way they are making him all helpless in front of Shrishti & Arshi is boiling my blood, now Arshi has won the show too, why they are not letting him speak in front of that evil mother-daughter duo...

& What was that Arshi speaking about affair of Jhanak with AK, she has just reached there & she found everything, wow๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I feel bad for Ani, But I love the way Jhanak is irritating & taunting him with "your wife" with every given chance smiley36smiley36 ladki ne ek chance nahi choda ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aur ye gadha 1 baar ye nahi keh saka ki... " Shadi abhi Puri nahi hui hai.." ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

& Lastly Ani's dialogue "this city & this people are not good for you"

I don't think Jhanak will stay in Mumbai for a long time, bass sawal ye hai ki iss baar kya kaand kake wapas le jayega ya khud Jane ke baad aane ke liye majboor karega...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I feel Jhanak was so rude to him. I felt bad for him, but then I remembered his behaviour towards her in the marriage track & him mistrusting her in jail case & then realise she is right at her place... It's needed for him..

But the way they are making him all helpless in front of Shrishti & Arshi is boiling my blood, now Arshi has won the show too, why they are not letting him speak in front of that evil mother-daughter duo...

& What was that Arshi speaking about affair of Jhanak with AK, she has just reached there & she found everything, wow๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I feel bad for Ani, But I love the way Jhanak is irritating & taunting him with "your wife" with every given chance smiley36smiley36 ladki ne ek chance nahi choda ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aur ye gadha 1 baar ye nahi keh saka ki... " Shadi abhi Puri nahi hui hai.." ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I don't think Jhanak will stay in Mumbai for a long time, bass sawal ye hai ki iss baar kya kaand kake wapas le jayega ya khud Jane ke baad aane ke liye majboor karega...

See Sampada ,if anything he says , they will have to show his POV....which will make him good and they dont have story to project , they dont want them to be together.

She was so angry with him , ok accept , but why didnt they make her tell about the trust and aag incident . Because then they will have to show his part ,they dont want him to be redeemed...

Whatever , this is not my idea of a strong women... This is just taunting a man and showing anger . In that way its good.

This krushal is making me so sad with his eyes and acting...I am feeling sad for him .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly, I love her taunting him but only the part where she was calling Arshi as his wife as I feel maybe her continuous rant will make him utter those words like, their marriage is not completed yet...

Other than that yes you are right, specially that "sailing on two boats" was not needed at all when somewhere they both were equally involved, confessed or not but both of them were involved & both of them still have feelings for each other...

But they will sort out things, I still hope for it.. maybe after party or something as they are aware about the backlash now & they themselves are clueless how to take forward the story, maybe they will give them proper talk

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I agree with you.

I didnt not like this episode , not because they are degrading Anirudh . Its been like this for quite sometime.

But for making all others so good and then making him look like a villian. Do they even realise what they are making him say. Complete contradictory dialogues ...its so bad.

Jhanak became strong , how because she back answered Anirudh. Or she taunted him on behalf of the viewers. In that taunts she too became mahan . Why did they make her say its time to be on one boat..what a rubbish dialogue. Now now she is all clear ,she never cheated her Arshi didi ,it was all him alone.

For her Arshi was so much in love with Anirudh and that is why she wanted him to be with her . She pushed him to Arshi. But all of a sudden she realised Arshi taunts him and maa beti will make his life hell.How did she come to know all this when she didnt even remember him while in mumbai .... what rubbish is that to show Arshi and Shristi manipulating Anirudh against Jhanak when all through he knew they dont like her at all. How can they make him so dumb...

Its better to erase his character than make the viewers feel sorry for him who watched him from day one .Even the actor deserves better.

And since Jhanak is strong the way trp audience and most female viewers would love, taunting the male lead , trp would increase too..so our dream of them together is gone with toofan ...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Since no script , let Krushal himself write his character as he knows him better than Leena.๐Ÿค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yeh kya kar Rahe hai....why such outfit! Why Salwar suit!!

Yeh pehenkar Jhanak party me Jane wali hai..This is what "presentable party look" means according to Aditya Kapoor...!!!

yes itโ€™s better than the maid clothes of kol, he felt
Sampada_14 thumbnail

Her taunting about Arshi being his wife, I was taking it as fun, as I feel maybe he will tell the truth after being too much irritated...

That "Fire incident & trust issue" I was waiting badly, but they didn't give it, maybe they themselves don't know how to give justification of those things as that behaviour was actually out of his character....

Or maybe we can get it after the party... I really feel they will give us their proper talk after this party..

About Jhanak being strong, then obviously taunting is not part of that, I feel it's just her frustration over him, even in auditorium she was irking him saying "You can do anything to prove your love to Arshi" somewhere the words he said to her in Kashmir & then his total changed behaviour is making her do all these things...

The major issue I have with today's episode is that dialogue of "Sailing on two boats" & Ani being so helpless infront of Shrishti & Arshi, it's unbearable now, baki toh it's okay..

See Sampada ,if anything he says , they will have to show his POV....which will make him good and they dont have story to projects tbey dont want them to be together.

She was so angry with him , ok accept , but why didnt they make her tell about the trust and aag incident . Because then they will have to show his part ,they dont want him to be redeemed...

Whatever this is not my idea of a strong women... This is just taunting a man and showing anger . In that way its good.

This krushal is making me so sad with his eyes and acting...I am feeling sad for him .

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail

And why Krushal is not part of this reel? Usse bhi Lena tha nahsmiley19

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J's full look out...I did nt liked it..1000041937.jpg

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And why Krushal is not part of this reel? Usse bhi Lena tha nahsmiley19

May be he is going to post reel with ag..

I prefer no reel instead of seeing him with ag

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you.

Ohhh I am completely with you.....smiley27

That "sailing in two boat" was completely unnecessary..... Aniruddh hasn't done anything in Mumbai that will present him as a two timer....

I would have appreciated it more...if they had shown Jhanak telling him how unfair he was in his demand....How much this win meant to her...how much this trophy important for her " Guruji'....and how she let him down bcz of his demand...but she straight went to his character....

Whatever has happened between them... wheather it is birthday date... weather it was Kashmir confession...both of them were equally involved....Just because Ani confessed and Jhanak didn't...that will not make Ani only guilty.....Nooo ... Jhanak was his partner in crime....she can't throw him under the bus like this....when she still has feelings for him even when he is "married"according to her....

That one word" sailing in two boats" made it nothing but Character assacination in my opinion......She did go overboard....

And Jhanak knew that Shrishti and Arshi are taunting him and would make his life hell ...when?!! If she had so much clarity about his reason and situation then why is she taunting him...

If she always had this clarity Why was she pushing him towards Arshi!!!

I thought the day Jhanak would realise that Ani is so much troubled ,she would be his strength....but they are showing something else......

And what is she gonna do with this information!!!

I don't know what are they showing...what are they writing!!! This episode was a mess..I was watching the entire episode with one expression...WTH.....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wanted very badly j to talk about fire incident.

I didn't feel j is rude to him, it Is needed.. remember his behavior when j went to his room, he asked her to leave..I agree that he was in stress..but isn't that girl also in stress. Shrishti slapped her..put Somany accusations on her...that moment she just needed only one word from hi.. yes Jhanak I have faith in you. Am there...I will make everything right.

But no he fid nt show his trust.

Now after snatching her dream, how can he expects her to trust him.