Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Kajal maam in Ahmedabad...

Ha what nonsense they are going to show..

with body double โ€ฆ thatโ€™s y they said they wonโ€™t be part of any marriage celebration smiley36 so till Appu Lallon ceremony we wonโ€™t see any Bose evil people smiley41smiley40๐Ÿ’ƒ
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

with body double โ€ฆ thatโ€™s y they said they wonโ€™t be part of any marriage celebration smiley36 so till Appu Lallon ceremony we wonโ€™t see any Bose evil people smiley41smiley40๐Ÿ’ƒ

Till bahubath more of Laloon family scnes . Today Actor playing Laloon went on vacation so reception completed. I guess from tday they will start Mumbai shoot. Tarun also back in mumbai.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Salman came for that promo & phone call ( making Ani insecure ) scene ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

All evil Bose r on leave .. looks like J will also go on leave then.. only Chooton & Ani r having scenes I think along with Appu & Minu & now Lallon family may be ..

without J & Ani together it has to be Lallon house scenes then

Woh AK Ani call scene precap me kal dekhiye bol rahe hai...but it's not possible so early to show this scene...reception bhi to baki hai..kya ullu banate rehte hai makers hume!๐Ÿคง

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Kal madam J firse nachegi aur firse behosh hogi!!๐Ÿ˜…yeha to Arshi bhi nahi hai! Anirudh ko kaun hi rokega J ki care karne se!๐Ÿ˜†

Ye firse tabiyat kharab hona hi trigger karega Anirudh ko Mumbai Jane se, when AK will call him to convey J's critical condition..

its better if AK tells him that he's not the father of the child himself..maybe anirudh would still behave in disbelief but still..
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

both were looking at their girls smiley36 bit their girls pretended as if those 2 guys were not present only smiley36smiley36smiley36

Ani was guilty when that Adrija was asking who is the girl who won ( she seems negative sister ..smiley36 she was looking at Meghla in anger in between .,, only she asked about the winner smiley36)

Lallon mom first introducing FL Jhanak smiley36 then ML Anirudh smiley37

did you see Minu looking at Ani when she said mai sabke liye aayi....I feel she will try to patch up Runak before J leaves...just like J is trying to match Choton and her. thats why they came in together J and choton and Mini and Ani :)

thoughts?

shanakanj thumbnail
Ankita was looking beautiful today . Appu was well accepted by the bosti neighbours and how everyone praised her. I guess Appu and Laoon will be shown as happy married couple and Kajol will be a proper vamp. Laloon and Appu has good understanding so Kajol needs to be a vamp to create problems. Better version of ANI-J-Arshi triangle.
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Woh AK Ani call scene precap me kal dekhiye bol rahe hai...but it's not possible so early to show this scene...reception bhi to baki hai..kya ullu banate rehte hai makers hume!๐Ÿคง

i wonder if the news of J sick will come soon during the evening function only....thats why they are showing Ani in Lallon Appu celebration. Otherwise no need to show that with no BH or J present, unless they show Lallon family drama.

The way Lallon addressed J was interesting, like a friend without ji and they are showing a lot of Lallon J bonding....wonder if J and he will team up to expse Shubo...J is stuck on it these days

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

did you see Minu looking at Ani when she said mai sabke liye aayi....I feel she will try to patch up Runak before J leaves...just like J is trying to match Choton and her. thats why they came in together J and choton and Mini and Ani :)

thoughts?

In OG also it was Meenu who was doing this job so yahan par bhi i guess they will take this route. ANI was just watching when Jhanak was trying to fix Meenu and Choton. ANI was standing with Meenu most of times so in that way i guess she will understand ANI more and Jhanak is trying to show goodness of choton
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

i wonder if the news of J sick will come soon during the evening function only....thats why they are showing Ani in Lallon Appu celebration. Otherwise no need to show that with no BH or J present, unless they show Lallon family drama.

The way Lallon addressed J was interesting, like a friend without ji and they are showing a lot of Lallon J bonding....wonder if J and he will team up to expse Shubo...J is stuck on it these days

In Jol Nupur also their equivalents have good bonding..

Aur acc to the story, Lalon is older than or atleast of same age to Apu...so atleast 9-10 years age gap between J and Lalon.. obviously he can address J without ji..she is a younger sister to himโฃ๏ธ

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail

In Jol Nupur also their equivalents have good bonding..

Jhanak motivating Laloon to take revenge. Laloon will be like behen rehne mujhe meri zindagi khushi se jeene de . He is not interested in badla and want his life better. Jhanak giving lessons of revenge nowdays too often , effect of ANI genes in her tummy.