Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

What was that Jโ€™s monologues while looking at Ani smiley24 she is accusing him saying he is Also like other boys who used her & threw.. she should not have danced.. she will become strong for her baby.. ..

All while Ani looking at her in soft gaze wondering what she is thinking may be smiley24 he seems confused y she is giving him killer looks smiley36..

his gazes r now soft towards Jhanak smiley36 his anger also stays for 2 days smiley37 the more J is front of his eyes smiley36 he is dil haara re types smiley37

better now they donโ€™t give him dialogue kya yeh pyar hai. I will kill the writer. He very well knows he loves her then why suddenly they give such dialogue just to annoy us
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak dances and behosh. Ani tried to show concern but all waste due to Arshi. Monologues during shubhudrishti. Ek din pyar hai next day kya yeh pyar hai. Writers forget what they write in previous episodes. Thank god they did not make him remember marriage vows. He looks angry that she should not have danced being preggo. Why he loved such a girl who want to destroy his life. Why I am not able to hate her. Jhanak feels he used her and when he was ready to marry Arshi why he gave so much love on that night. Episode ended same precap

I was hoping bado maa to atleast tell her not to dance.. Ani wonโ€™t say as he may not have idea smiley36 but what about Bado maa,..

Again everyone started to insult J ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ so done with her insulting in each epi smiley26

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

better now they donโ€™t give him dialogue kya yeh pyar hai. I will kill the writer. He very well knows he loves her then why suddenly they give such dialogue just to annoy us

I know smiley26 itโ€™s so annoying now .. one epi he is I love her 2nd epi he is questioning himself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ,.

Each character on this show r getting on nerves

samarp2 thumbnail

Krushal not being present on the whole sequence with that edited part looks off .. they had shooted this whole dance part when he was in vacay..it was weird to see

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode is up? Any good?

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Krushal not being present on the whole sequence with that edited part looks off .. they had shooted this whole dance part when he was in vacay..it was weird to see

Really boring. Ashu do you make modok at home? Do you know any place to buy from here?

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Really boring. Ashu do you make modok at home? Do you know any place to buy from here?

hi Jyoti.. I was just now preparing it with my husbandโ€ฆ we everytime make it at home only..

Try to search in marketplace on Facebook for home made modak.. may be someone does & sells it ..

samarp2 thumbnail

Episode is up? Any good?

didnโ€™t see fully.,, my iptv is hanged .. just watched clips on insta
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode is up? Any good?

Hi Jyoti...episode up. .I am not yet watched episode...may be afternoon I will ...

Sorry guys today I can't post updates.

HAPPY VINAYAKA CHAVITHI to all my dear forum members.

samarp2 thumbnail

Shubhoโ€ฆ. Maine Appu ki khushi main apni khushi dhoondli hai smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

So Ani is proud of his dad smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37