Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Quick update

J thanks to minu...jhanak minu bodomaa Chotton scene.

Later hall drama...

Our screaming princess back to her screaming and complians about J to her illegal husband.

Old hag, Bipasha and Lal insulted jhanak.

Chotton says he trusts Jhanak more

Jeth also says the same...

Soon to be papa had tears after hearing jeth have more trust in J.

Old hag agrees to attend marriage but puts one condition that j should not be there.

Shubho and Tanuja said they won't attend marriage.

Laal and Bips followed their Kaku kakumaa steps.

Later Chotton gives gaali to laal and his best half.

Chotton asks about Ani's decision, will he or won't he attend the marriage..

He says he loves his Appudi, for her happiness he will do anything and he will attend.

His princess says no, she won't allow him to attend appu marriage, because j will also be there.

He requests her to attend the wedding, she says she won't attend such low class function.

Ani announces his final decision that he will attend the marriage.

Precap - arshi says now appudi marriage organized at Basu's house, so she should leave BH...if not she will call police. J says call the police, arshi questions for you think that you are smart.

J reply - no am not, if am not sort I would nt have fooled like this.

Edited by MMR2810 - 18 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hats off to your patience and dedication smiley32๐Ÿ˜˜

I completely stopped watching and just reading your updates

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Quick update

Later hall drama...

Our screaming princess back to her screaming and complians about J to her illegal husband.

Old hag agrees to attend marriage but puts one condition that j should not be there.

He says he loves his Appudi, for her happiness he will do anything and he will attend.

His princess says no, she won't allow him to attend appu marriage, because j will also be there.

He requests her to attend the wedding, she says she won't attend such low class function.

Precap - arshi says now appudi marriage organized at Basu's house, so she should leave BH...if not she will call police. J says call the police, arshi questions for you think that you are smart.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Quick update

Later hall drama...

thank you for the update ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฉท

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Quick update

Later hall drama...

sounds like a super boring epiโ€ฆ they r not moving only from there .. everyday same thing ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ both sides r not doing anything g to prove themselves right ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

Donโ€™t they know dna can be done before baby is bornโ€ฆ looks like these people donโ€™t watch movies smiley36smiley36 only doing house politics smiley26smiley26

ML has turned fully into villian side smiley7smiley7 & acting idiot like them smiley7smiley7.. so annoying to see each faces now smiley7

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

sounds like a super boring epiโ€ฆ they r not moving only from there .. everyday same thing ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ both sides r not doing anything g to prove themselves right ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

Donโ€™t they know dna can be done before baby is bornโ€ฆ looks like these people donโ€™t watch movies smiley36smiley36 only doing house politics smiley26smiley26

ML has turned fully into villian side smiley7smiley7 & acting idiot like them smiley7smiley7.. so annoying to see each faces now smiley7

Yeah Ashu, but I think I saw much more in terms of characters themselves than the story moving forward. It was surprising for me. I actually liked the episode despite the bickering

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Only when baby is born they will think abt dna testing then why doing such drama. Unnecessarily stretching the rubber by showing same thing . Looks like MC will happen then only some twist will come . Arshi is really getting aggressive day by day so the spoiler of Arshi pushing jhanak could be true . Till Tuesday they will run this drama next Friday Tak hi kuch twist aayega . Better to skip episodes till then
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yeah Ashu, but I think I saw much more in terms of characters themselves than the story moving forward. It was surprising for me. I actually liked the

episode despite the bickering

in the whole audience I am hearing u only Anusha smiley36 who is liking the show smiley36.. may be cause ur seeing after long smiley36 as we see regular I am finding it boring smiley36 wish I could watch the epi in 2x speed smiley36smiley36

Like u said character โ€ฆ I see only Jhanak character growth smiley16 & she is not bending to anyone smiley16 standing strong & fighting all alone smiley27smiley9 now Jethiu & Chooton r also standing with her smiley9

Always with truth side only few stand smiley9& with bad people whole army stands smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

in the whole audience I am hearing u only Anusha smiley36 who is liking the show smiley36.. may be cause ur seeing after long smiley36 as we see regular I am finding it boring smiley36 wish I could watch the epi in 2x speed smiley36smiley36

Like u said character โ€ฆ I see only Jhanak character growth smiley16 & she is not bending to anyone smiley16 standing strong & fighting all alone smiley27smiley9 now Jethiu & Chooton r also standing with her smiley9

Always with truth side only few stand smiley9& with bad people whole army stands smiley37

Jethu clear stand was good against ANI and it broke ani heart. Krushal was too good in that. But everyday this women empowerment will not be digested. Even I am losing interest now. They are not doing anything to prove it just in talks . Tomorrow same thing. So I guess major twist will come in the final day of wedding. Itโ€™s good to show women empowerment but anything in excess is boring . Better they move story forward also