🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 73🌸🌸 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohhh I am completely with you.....smiley27

That "sailing in two boat" was completely unnecessary..... Aniruddh hasn't done anything in Mumbai that will present him as a two timer....

I would have appreciated it more...if they had shown Jhanak telling him how unfair he was in his demand....How much this win meant to her...how much this trophy important for her " Guruji'....and how she let him down bcz of his demand...but she straight went to his character....

Whatever has happened between them... wheather it is birthday date... weather it was Kashmir confession...both of them were equally involved....Just because Ani confessed and Jhanak didn't...that will not make Ani only guilty.....Nooo ... Jhanak was his partner in crime....she can't throw him under the bus like this....

That one word" sailing in two boats" made it nothing but Character assacination in my opinion......She did go overboard....

And Jhanak knew that Shrishti and Arshi are taunting him ...when?!! If she had so much clarity about his reason and situation then why is she taunting him...

If she always had this clarity Why was she pushing him towards Arshi!!!

I thought the day Jhanak would realise that Ani is so much troubled ,she would be his strength....but they are showing something else......

And what is she gonna do with this information!!!

I don't know what are they showing...what are they writing!!! This episode was a mess..I was watching the entire episode with one expression...WTH.....

It was not CA Asmi!

Jhanak ka point ye tha ke Arshi ko wife kehna aur phir usky peechy ana, ye dono galat hai.

Ani yehi to karta ara hai na? Jail track me Jhanak ko kasey ignore kra or phir ab Jhanak se harney ko kaha sirf Arshi k lye!

Jhanak is deeply hurt or jaisey Ani hurt hokr itni bakwas krta hn specifically during Aditya track, Jhanak usky comparison me kuch bhi nhi hn.

Aj bhi Jhanak ko bura bhala Arshi kehri thi to chup khara raha but yeah, I completely agreed makers have truly ruined his character.

Jhanak to usko khudsey lift hi nhi krwayegy but Ani usky peechy jyga but kis haq se ab? Arshi ka husband hokr jyga to tab hi badnami Jhanak ko hi milegy from Arshi n bh side.

Jab tk makers Ani ki majboori clearly justify nahi krengy, audience can't relate to his character. Aj bhi Ani attitude show kar rha tha without realizing Jhanak kitna hurt hai ๐Ÿ’”

Arshi ka depression or hurt usko yaad rehta or Jhanak ki baari ati hn to? ๐Ÿคฌ

Now even I like him so much but me bhi ab relate nhi kar parahi hoon issey bcz it's evident wo Arshi ko ziada support kar raha hn abhi.

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Honestly, I love her taunting him but only the part where she was calling Arshi as his wife as I feel maybe her continuous rant will make him utter those words like, their marriage is not completed yet...

Other than that yes you are right, specially that "sailing on two boats" was not needed at all when somewhere they both were equally involved, confessed or not but both of them were involved & both of them still have feelings for each other...

But they will sort out things, I still hope for it.. maybe after party or something as they are aware about the backlash now & they themselves are clueless how to take forward the story, maybe they will give them proper talk

If we compare the dialogues this episode is similar to what they have in Kashmir after Arshi and family left and he came to her room where she told him to not come there and it was full copy of that episode except that now itโ€™s abt show. I guess jhanak will explode after party same like she exploded after Rahul kaand where she will express her hurt that why she left and more. Party mein yeh Banda pakka kuch kaand karega that jhanak will go max on him may be BBG truth bcoz other than that I donโ€™t see any other MU which will make jhanak telling her hurt. Itโ€™s a repeat telecast of Kashmiri track. But this time no fever or something like that bcoz Arshi is already there and jhanak is more strong but somewhere he will know that why jhanak left.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

If we compare the dialogues this episode is similar to what they have in Kashmir after Arshi and family left and he came to her room where she told him to not come there and it was full copy of that episode except that now itโ€™s abt show. I guess jhanak will explode after party same like she exploded after Rahul kaand where she will express her hurt that why she left and more. Party mein yeh Banda pakka kuch kaand karega that jhanak will go max on him may be BBG truth bcoz other than that I donโ€™t see any other MU which will make jhanak telling her hurt. Itโ€™s a repeat telecast of Kashmiri track. But this time no fever or something like that bcoz Arshi is already there and jhanak is more strong but somewhere he will know that why jhanak left.

Room also same..only they changed some interiors.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

May be he thought she is uncomfortable in wearing modern outfit.

But traditional me bhi there can be so many options...and stylish....one...

Isn't it looking too simple???

I am sure they will add a line like "simplicity is beautiful"smiley36

Yes i agree they might show the flashback of Jhanak's apprehension regarding western outfit after her WM in the dance show....it might make sense....

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But traditional me bhi there can be so many options...and stylish....one...

Isn't it looking too simple???

I am sure they will add a line like "simplicity is beautiful"smiley36

Yes i agree they might show the flashback of Jhanak's apprehension regarding western outfit after her WM in the dance show....it might make sense....

Yes..since yesterday I am ranting the same...designer saree with stylish blouse.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jo bhi ho but RuNak k lye pozitive ho...

Ani ko redeem krey makers ab bcz hadh paar krdi hn ab...k usky aygy Adi acha lagny laga hn logo ko ๐Ÿคฌ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ohhh I am completely with you.....smiley27

That "sailing in two boat" was completely unnecessary..... Aniruddh hasn't done anything in Mumbai that will present him as a two timer....

I would have appreciated it more...if they had shown Jhanak telling him how unfair he was in his demand....How much this win meant to her...how much this trophy important for her " Guruji'....and how she let him down bcz of his demand...but she straight went to his character....

Whatever has happened between them... wheather it is birthday date... weather it was Kashmir confession...both of them were equally involved....Just because Ani confessed and Jhanak didn't...that will not make Ani only guilty.....Nooo ... Jhanak was his partner in crime....she can't throw him under the bus like this....when she still has feelings for him even when he is "married"according to her....

That one word" sailing in two boats" made it nothing but Character assacination in my opinion......She did go overboard....

And Jhanak knew that Shrishti and Arshi are taunting him and would make his life hell ...when?!! If she had so much clarity about his reason and situation then why is she taunting him...

If she always had this clarity Why was she pushing him towards Arshi!!!

I thought the day Jhanak would realise that Ani is so much troubled ,she would be his strength....but they are showing something else......

And what is she gonna do with this information!!!

I don't know what are they showing...what are they writing!!! This episode was a mess..I was watching the entire episode with one expression...WTH.....

So true Asmi ,they could have shown her anger in a completely different way...This was utter rubbish dialogues and way.

And loved how you thought about she becoming his strength when she comes to know Arshi is troubling him,but no instead she character assassinated him. That too Jhanak after pushing him to Arshi so many times ..

Why did she push him to her , did she want him to suffer in her hands...that is not Jhanak too. Everything is a mess now in this show.

Like you said her speech yesterday after knowing he is married was so immoral then..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Leena better shut this show and concentrate on her new show ..She is unable to sail in two boats ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol you guys take this show way too seriously smiley36

Jhanak didnโ€™t mention police incident bcoz she doesnโ€™t care. Her main problem is that Anirudh asked sacrifice for his โ€œwifeโ€. Poora time wife wife karke whine kar Rahi thi. Usko jalane ke liye โ€œAdityaโ€ bola AK ko baad mein wapas Sir pe aa gayi in precap.

Jhanak & Anirudh both are dumb toxic people who only care about the fact that why the other one is not admitting their feelings. Inko baaki kisi baat se koi matlab nahi h smiley37

if you guys are expecting any redemption for Anirudh, let me tell you ITโ€™S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. He will say sorry once & Jhanak will melt for him like she did in the last AK track (waha toh he character assassinated her). In dono ka yahi toxic drama chalta rahega, FIGHT & PYAAR, rinse & repeat pe smiley37

Jhanak will keep taunting Anirudh wife wife Karke but will still keep having all these hot dreams with him. Anirudh will keep listening to Arshiโ€™s bakwaas & will keep running after Jhanak on the pretext of AK or anything else. smiley36

And I am saying it again Jhanak will be back in Anirudhโ€™s arms soon enough & keep romancing him while simultaneously giving non stop bhashans about โ€œmain apne dum pe successful banungi & aap do naav pe sawar character less Aadmi hโ€smiley37

Edited by happy007 - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

It was not CA Asmi!

Jhanak ka point ye tha ke Arshi ko wife kehna aur phir usky peechy ana, ye dono galat hai.

Ani yehi to karta ara hai na? Jail track me Jhanak ko kasey ignore kra or phir ab Jhanak se harney ko kaha sirf Arshi k lye!

Jhanak is deeply hurt or jaisey Ani hurt hokr itni bakwas krta hn specifically during Aditya track, Jhanak usky comparison me kuch bhi nhi hn.

Aj bhi Jhanak ko bura bhala Arshi kehri thi to chup khara raha but yeah, I completely agreed makers have truly ruined his character.

Jhanak to usko khudsey lift hi nhi krwayegy but Ani usky peechy jyga but kis haq se ab? Arshi ka husband hokr jyga to tab hi badnami Jhanak ko hi milegy from Arshi n bh side.

Jab tk makers Ani ki majboori clearly justify nahi krengy, audience can't relate to his character. Aj bhi Ani attitude show kar rha tha without realizing Jhanak kitna hurt hai ๐Ÿ’”

Arshi ka depression or hurt usko yaad rehta or Jhanak ki baari ati hn to? ๐Ÿคฌ

Now even I like him so much but me bhi ab relate nhi kar parahi hoon issey bcz it's evident wo Arshi ko ziada support kar raha hn abhi.

I do understand what you say...

Pink; it is not about comparison... I don't support Aniruddh when I feel like he talks badly about Jhanak's Character.... similarly I did not like that "sailing in two boat" thing by Jhanak as well.....It is not about Ani ke comparison me Jhanak ki baat kuch bhi nahi hai...

Two wrong doesn't make one of them right...

.Lovers are mirror to eachother...If you love someone you get to be honest with the person..I know....but mirror must be placed at a certain distance and angle for a person to see his reflection...you can't literally smash the mirror on someone's face like this...Ani kya koi nahi samjhega...

So whatever reason...rude toh woh thi.... wheather it was justified or not that is a different thing ..

But why did not she say, " pehle ham ne Jo bhi Kiya ...abb main woh nahi karna chahti.." ..I really appreciated Jhanak when she had told him regarding that "doosri aurat" thing..bcz how clear it was... I was expecting this today......

I am not defending Aniruddh at all.... I am disappointed with the way his Character is shown...So helpless in front of Shrishti and Arshi....They are degrading him...yes...

Makers are not in a mood to redeem Ani..if they had to then Jhanak definitely would have said about "Aag incident"....but then that would have shown his pov na...that cannot happen....They can't redeem him..so keep it open ended.....

It is not about "haq"....He thinks he has that haq on Jhanak...and Jhanak also acknowledges it... Otherwise why she lost!! Why she gave in when she knew that all hisaab are barabar...If someone say in front of everyone that she can give her life for me .that means she automatically gave me the haq to be protective and concerned of her...Ani being married as per her didn't stop Jhanak from making such a big Confession..so it won't stop Ani as well

But they could have done much better with Jhanak's dialogues today.....I am disappointed with her dialogues.... I was looking forward to this conversation and it ended like this....no sar-pair.....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happy007

lol you guys take this show way too seriously smiley36

Jhanak didnโ€™t mention police incident bcoz she doesnโ€™t care. Her main problem is that Anirudh asked sacrifice for his โ€œwifeโ€. Poora time wife wife karke whine kar Rahi thi. Usko jalane ke liye โ€œAdityaโ€ bola AK ko baad mein wapas Sir pe aa gayi in precap.

Jhanak & Anirudh both are dumb toxic people who only care about the fact that why the other one is not admitting their feelings. Inko baaki kisi baat se koi matlab nahi h smiley37

if you guys are expecting any redemption for Anirudh, let me tell you ITโ€™S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. He will say sorry once & Jhanak will melt for him like she did in the last AK track (waha toh he character assassinated her). In dono ka yahi toxic drama chalta rahega, FIGHT & PYAAR, rinse & repeat pe smiley37

Jhanak will taunting Anirudh wife wife Karke but will still keep having all these hot dreams with him. Anirudh will keep listening to Arshiโ€™s bakwaas & will keep running after Jhanak on the pretext of AK or anything else. smiley36

And I saying it again Jhanak will be back in Anirudhโ€™s arms soon enough & keep romancing him while simultaneously giving non stop bhashans about โ€œmain apne dum pe successful banungi & aap do naav pe sawar character less Aadmi hโ€smiley37

Agree itโ€™s a rinse and repeat of Kashmir track. Even dialogues were same ki khanak tim bahut badal gayee ho samet ho gayee ho and blah blah.