Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hi Jyoti...episode up. .I am not yet watched episode...may be afternoon I will ...

Sorry guys today I can't post updates.

HAPPY VINAYAKA CHAVITHI to all my dear forum members.

happy Vinayak Chaturthi to u too Mayuri smiley27
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Shubhoโ€ฆ. Maine Appu ki khushi main apni khushi dhoondli hai smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

So Ani is proud of his dad smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Arshi was confident enough that itโ€™s ANI baccha but again SK somehow convinced her that itโ€™s not and Jhanak has come here to barbaad her life. Why so much flipping. Every character in this show lives in their own delusion.
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Jyoti...episode up. .I am not yet watched episode...may be afternoon I will ...

Happy Ganesh chaturthi....to everyone....smiley27

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Arshi was confident enough that itโ€™s ANI baccha but again SK somehow convinced her that itโ€™s not and Jhanak has come here to barbaad her life. Why so much flipping. Every character in this show lives in their own delusion.

I know โ€ฆ so tired of them all .. Tom again they will say something else ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi dear Ladues!!

shanakanj thumbnail

The way both leads are heading looks like jhanak will never be able to love ANI back unless makers redeem ANI. She thinks he has used her. ANI despite all chaos in his life still not able to hate jhanak. He hate her for one min and suddenly shift to loving and gazing her softly. Somewhere I feel Ani acceptance will not depend on DNA. They will show him gradually recollecting it as he is asking lot of questions to him. So may be with some more physical touch scenes he will be more live smitten. Jahan Tak Arshi hai it does not matter for them . They are behaving as if ani is not married to Arshi and she does not exists for them . They continue their eye talk in front of everyone. So Arshi existence is just for not uniting them. Itโ€™s a proper EMA story in a twisted manner bcoz itโ€™s ITV.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

in one epi he is understanding smiley36 in other epi he is ghajni smiley36

this dude is seriously confusing case...yesterday he was all against and now feeling weak in front of jhanak..

precap is so monotonous to watch like seriously man..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Shubhoโ€ฆ. Maine Appu ki khushi main apni khushi dhoondli hai smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

So Ani is proud of his dad smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

how can he easily believe him? pehle toh bahut taunting krta ta apne dad kosmiley36smiley29smiley36
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The way both leads are heading looks like jhanak will never be able to love ANI back unless makers redeem ANI. She thinks he has used her. ANI despite all chaos in his life still not able to hate jhanak. He hate her for one min and suddenly shift to loving and gazing her softly. Somewhere I feel Ani acceptance will not depend on DNA. They will show him gradually recollecting it as he is asking lot of questions to him. So may be with some more physical touch scenes he will be more live smitten. Jahan Tak Arshi hai it does not matter for them . They are behaving as if ani is not married to Arshi and she does not exists for them . They continue their eye talk in front of everyone. So Arshi existence is just for not uniting them. Itโ€™s a proper EMA story in a twisted manner bcoz itโ€™s ITV.

if they are going this route then dna acceptance and memory recollection/ softening towards jhanak has to make sense b/c all of the current mess shown right now is all over the places+ random scenes here & there..arshi needs to be tasked b/c she's just intolerable to even watch..
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

this dude is seriously confusing case...yesterday he was all against and now feeling weak in front of jhanak..

precap is so monotonous to watch like seriously man..

This is the key for making the serial a 1000 episode story. They donโ€™t have any saas bahu drama so by only this way they can make it 1000. Leads will be stagnant at same level with other side stories progressing. So I am used to his confusion. Jhanak will always blame ANI with love in her heart. Ani I love or do I love her and Arshi flipping between ANI and jhanak. SK always convincing Arshi . Now dance is gayab from mother daughter life. Better they show poverty track I would be interested in that track than stupid leads