🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 75🌸🌸 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Welcome back darling congratulations ..didnt tag you in any post as you said you were taking break...

Rubbish and rubbish twist ..

Yes after this signed annulment made their legal relationship end too without any issue .

After this how could a girl push her husband to marty another girl .

The stupid man agree to marry another women also...

Yes , baby of these two naa ....no wonder the baby survived ...without food water sleep and dancing spree in the first month itself....🀫🀫🀫🀫

Thank you dear... I was on break... Watched episode in just clips here & there ... Will watch it now but this Promo was blasting shock for me...

We were so sure nothing happened, but these two πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ So, all that "Thakawat" Arshi point out is due to his kaand only ( can't even say kaand now, that poor little baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) I can't believe these 2 Clowns signed the annulment, one was pushing her husband to marry another girt after doing the deed & that Duffer idiot went ahead with it, Did all kinds of PDA ( Baby must be learning from fatherπŸ˜…πŸ˜…) & even after all this he was going ahead with another SR without not being guilty of his kaand in Kashmir πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I hope now he won't mess it up more... He is already behaving so irrational, now he needs to accept the things he did...

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ub competition hoga

Srishti:aik maid is ghar ko baby dene ja rahi, nahi arshi ub tumhe us maid ko haarana hogasmiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

There is nothing to discuss in this stupid twist ,but still a thought came ...

We viewers know that Anirudh and Arshi is not married .

But for Jhanak they are husband and wife , so what next..

Another annulment or divorce track...

Or since Jhanak is pregnant the annulment is cancelled automatically and so Arshi becomes invalid in the relation by default..

Then its great ...they could target two things with this..

But still what bakwaas twist ...of all the twist she wanted to chose this one..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 25 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Arshi always right. I really feel arshi ke saath to bahut bura hua hain pehle married man se shaadi ab father bhi hain. What will happen to shrishti and arshi 's reputation. Arshi doesn't deserve this πŸ˜… .

officially married couple ha yeh to baby kahen aur se aa raha ha. smiley36

Celebrities ise shock se maar jaen g. smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Thank you dear... I was on break... Watched episode in just clips here & there ... Will watch it now but this Promo was blasting shock for me...

We were so sure nothing happened, but these two πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ So, all that "Thakawat" Arshi point out is due to his kaand only ( can't even say kaand now, that poor little baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) I can't believe these 2 Clowns signed the annulment, one was pushing her husband to marry another girt after doing the deed & that Duffer idiot went ahead with it, Did all kinds of PDA ( Baby must be learning from fatherπŸ˜…πŸ˜…) & even after all this he was going ahead with another SR without not being guilty of his kaand in Kashmir πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I hope now he won't mess it up more... He is already behaving so irrational, now he needs to accept the things he did...

Do you trust Leena Aunty...

Aditya is in picture now she will make Anirudh speak rubbish and finally accept Jhanak as responsibilty..still no love or trust..

Instead of clearing all the MU direct she made them parents..πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Welcome back darling congratulations ..didnt tag you in any post as you said you were taking break...

Rubbish and rubbish twist ..

Yes after this signed annulment made their legal relationship end too without any issue .

After this how could a girl push her husband to marty another girl .

The stupid man agree to marry another women also...

Yes , baby of these two naa ....no wonder the baby survived ...without food water sleep and dancing spree in the first month itself....🀫🀫🀫🀫

@Bold... Obviously... Ab parents hi itne Dheet hai toh baby toh pro hi hoga... Mother actually had overdose of sleeping pills or whatever... She danced for a whole month but look at the baby taking sound sleep in his/ her mother's wombπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ observing his/her parents fighting all the time, playing jealousy games 🀣🀣

Bechare baby pe taras aa raha mujhe, kaise pagal parents mile hai usse

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Awwwlleeee.... He has to be our Ani boy only, ye Adi ko kyu ghusa rahe aap beech me

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2732.jpeg

Yeh kuon _ Adi or Ani???πŸ‘‡

IMG_2729.jpeg

yeh koun Adi ya AniπŸ‘‡

IMG_2731.jpeg

Maya, here you go ! Kitty pictures πŸ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

I think Rahul ke mU clear hone ke baad Anni ne us fake shaadi ko accept ker lea tha, nahi to asa kuch na hota.

Lekin j ne clear nahi kea aur BH aane ke baad usne Anni ko reject ker dea.

Yes he tried to be with her..

But still was not strong if something like this has happened.

He should have been firm and reject the annulment ...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Choton with future generation of BH is too cute😍😍

Arshi ko coma me hi rehene do aur waha se direct ticket to heaven..

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2728.jpeg

Arshi back to trauma dramaπŸ‘†

IMG_2730.jpeg

no confusion here - this is choton and one of the future generations of BH πŸ‘†

IMG_2727.jpeg

Me searching for the IF reporter frantically 😜

Edited by Sampada_14 - 25 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

I'm already feeling bad for j. Jis situation mein kabhi iske mom the aaj j k saath bhi wohe sa. I hope Anni kuch na bole baqe logon se to I've zero expectations.

Ubhe to j k mom ka bhi clear nahi hua. Ub j ke mom ko bhi lekar taane milenga.