Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

same opinion Nadia smiley31smiley20smiley36 rishta couple were too dramatic & ott & that act also took whole screen time smiley29 ghum & new show leads were sidelined smiley18 .. only J couple had outstanding outfits smiley42 they shined through out their performances from epi 1.. full dosage we got of them what we wanted to see on show smiley42 their friendship , their romance ๐Ÿ’˜

we got a blissful runak/krushi week thanks to this teej specialsmiley27SP did us a big favor..so grateful to them...the bad thing is we got used to this runak..so much contentsmiley19

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

itana accha stage hai ... ek dance to banata hai! dream to lag hi raha hai with all the curtains lol

Originally posted by: Manoshono

https://www.instagram.com/stories/krushalahuja9/3430906655184449117?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=a3JtaTltdWx6cHN1 Krushalโ€™s story!! โ€œTujhe dekha tu ye jana sanamโ€ RuNakโ€™s stage performance coming up. Itโ€™s a realization song kiya? Definitely a dream sequence but oh my God itโ€™s exciting! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ IMG_6652.jpeg

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

itana accha stage hai ... ek dance to banata hai! dream to lag hi raha hai with all the curtains lol

I think itโ€™s their realization together. Either RuNak will dream together like they did in the hotel or itโ€™s purely from Anirudhโ€™s side for realizing how much he loves Jhanak. ๐Ÿ˜œ

real main toh Arshi and Srishti kacha chaba jayen gi if Ani dares to dance with her smiley36

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/stories/krushalahuja9/3430906655184449117?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=a3JtaTltdWx6cHN1 Krushalโ€™s story!! โ€œTujhe dekha tu ye jana sanamโ€ RuNakโ€™s stage performance coming up. Itโ€™s a realization song kiya? Definitely a dream sequence but oh my God itโ€™s exciting! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ IMG_6652.jpeg

i am super excitedsmiley41krushi are runak shippers no doubt ; in the morning Hiba posted the tujhe me rab dektha hai seq that was cut from teej episode and now Krushal sharing this storysmiley27

https://tenor.com/fr/view/happy-love-gif-19477697

vira76 thumbnail

haan and not to forget the creepy vibes it will give romancing with sali ๐Ÿ˜‚

Together to pata nahi ... iss bar Jhanak ho to accha hoga! I am so happy she recognized him, muze to lag raha tha pehachan ne se inkar na kar de behan .. ๐Ÿ˜‚ jis tarah se she has been acting and not thinking about ani at all lol

I think itโ€™s their realization together. Either RuNak will dream together like they did in the hotel or itโ€™s purely from Anirudhโ€™s side for realizing how much he loves Jhanak. ๐Ÿ˜œ

real main toh Arshi and Srishti kacha chaba jayen gi if Ani dares to dance with her smiley36

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

yeah and they deserved to win , they were so serious while doing the tasks..they gave their 100%

btw Ashu , i just finished watching the last teej episode and i felt runak stand out(the whole week) , other pairs were meh compared to them..other couples dance seqs were so messed up, no feelings.Am i biased?smiley36

and too much ss for relashionship show..and it was bakwas scenes not even funny.

The teej special episode was all abt runak they shined as stars. I liked Sachin also, without him there was no fun. Rishta OTT couple were as usual doing unnecessary drama without any expression. Armaan is cute and buddhu, he lost in every game. I in real life also he is like that. Krushal is really smart especially in last game , he was throwing the flowers slowly so Hiba can easily catch it. Krushi chemistry is amazing , pure friendship.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

i hope its from both sides..it would be bettersmiley42

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Adi was right when he said to Ani that after marriage u didnโ€™t bother to find about her where she was smiley32smiley40smiley40

Literally he didnโ€™t even bother to find about her smiley7smiley7 now y he is poking his nose in the matter smiley7smiley7.. he was all like who is Jhanak smiley29 she left we should also forget smiley7smiley7smiley29.. the one who left will never return & all big big talks he did.. now he seems to be canโ€™t find himself away from her .. now knowing Adi is around his insecurity is increasing more smiley29 looks like he didnโ€™t expect Adi will be near Jhanak smiley37 ..how he can see himself loosing Jhanak to Adi smiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its from ANI side . Kumar sanu is coming to sing on the grand finale. So ANI in the audience must be dreaming . Jhanak must be behind the stage
vira76 thumbnail

yaar i dont want this to be lollipop again ... i hope they are not planning to torture us after giving a lollipop ๐Ÿ™‰

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i hope its from both sides..it would be bettersmiley42