Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

Well thought through....

I agree with everything except the below. Where have you seen Ani show his fear of J not reciprocating his love?? When he has not even acknowldeged to himself honestly openly that he loves her till now. So far they have only shown him blurting I love you's to Arshi and J based on situations emotions; and we have always seen him question his emotions for J and decided he could not love her - because he did not miss her; go after her or lastly bcos he did not trust her.

The only thing Ani was shown of being worried abt is her safety and her career. The worst is the man who brought her to his home because of the injustice done to her mom; cannot even wonder if there could be a scenario where he is wrong. Other than Adi - Ani has no example of J ever being dishonest.

The whole problem is Ani is shown as someone whose thinking where J is concerned is not rational or reasonable; and that is post Kashmir. Until that point his brain was functioning well. To make the story a certain way makers temporarily made Ani completely go cuckoo; and as you said; I cannot buy that jealously addled his brain so much.

2 things I cannot fathom - 1. the way Ani's brain works and 2. the reason he wants to be married to Arshi and keep her in BH when he does not care 2 hoots about her?

he wants to do zimmedhari to Arshi by lying to her and running behind her back to J; in full view of rest of the family. he squirms at things Arshi and her mom do; but holds her in high regard bcos she prioritizes him.

he loves J; but will not trust her and believe she can do the nastiest things. How can anyone love a person they believe capable of such deceit?

Ani has deep insecurity issues and wants to keep the person who loves him unconditionally as reward for their loyalty to him. J he cannot control and does not show her dependence on him; so he is super frustrated at his inability to display his haq over her. I dont see any love here.

Finally they are bringing Adi as a complete contrast to Ani. It will be interesting to see how they take it forward.

Ani loves J but does not trust her, wants her 100% loyalty and attention; and does not want any part of her or her child - because he thinks the child is not his; throws her out of his house when she is in trouble; prioritizes Arshi's well being and her tantrums over J.

Adi loves J, does not expect anything in return; wants to be with her in her bad time; is willing to accept the child he knows is with the man she loves and even though he knows she will never love hi back or marry him; he prioritizes J over everything.

a dilemma from Aniโ€™s side which had been his deepest fear of Jhanak not acknowledging the love.. through this time, he has lived with the semblance of security that she cares for him, thinks of him as someone special in her life. So until the time Jhanak went all out to berate himโ€ฆ his hope was somehow alive that even if she didnโ€™t reciprocate his affections, she considered him important in her life. That changed especially in Mumbai.

With Arshi what I think he knows that she is loyal to him but she does not understand him, does not care for him . She want to stay with him forever but itโ€™s just a habit for her nothing else. But she never cared for him what he wants thatโ€™s the reason it was so easy for him to fall out of love. Jhanak gave that care and she understood him and gave the priority till she stayed in BH to him. Till that time he was ok but as soon as she started opposing him he became negative. Ani just want to be loved and want that he should be the most important person in the life of girl he wants . If the girl gives the priority to him then itโ€™s love if not then itโ€™s not love. I get it why it is so bcoz he never got pure love and importance by his parents and family. Good basus has attachment with him but they never went out of way to understand him and fight for him except Appu di and jhanak did it for him. During annulment and shaadi track there was no ADI but he still misbehaved with her. I was assuming he was doing so that jhanak accepts her love for him but he did not have any such plan he just wanted to insult her. Now when he saw again good side of her he is back to his love feelings but not trusting the baccha which we can understand bcoz of the situation.
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

With Arshi what I think he knows that she is loyal to him but she does not understand him, does not care for him . She want to stay with him forever but itโ€™s just a habit for her nothing else. But she never cared for him what he wants thatโ€™s the reason it was so easy for him to fall out of love. Jhanak gave that care and she understood him and gave the priority till she stayed in BH to him. Till that time he was ok but as soon as she started opposing him he became negative. Ani just want to be loved and want that he should be the most important person in the life of girl he wants . If the girl gives the priority to him then itโ€™s love if not then itโ€™s not love. I get it why it is so bcoz he never got pure love and importance by his parents and family. Good basus has attachment with him but they never went out of way to understand him and fight for him except Appu di and jhanak did it for him. During annulment and shaadi track there was no ADI but he still misbehaved with her. I was assuming he was doing so that jhanak accepts her love for him but he did not have any such plan he just wanted to insult her. Now when he saw again good side of her he is back to his love feelings but not trusting the baccha which we can understand bcoz of the situation.

yes....annulment and shaadi time - it was just that - how can you reject me?? I will make you hurt and regret it and enjoy it.

Now its like - you are a deceitful woman with no ethics - and I can't be bothered to even consider that you may be telling the truth; I know everyone loves you; you love everyone; you lost a national dance competition to Arshi; at my one request; Arshi who along with her mother hates you; to the extent they can even kill you - when you had no financial or family support otherwise; but but only for you; there was zero self interest in my actions to help you ever. Also I believe everything my adha mil tells me even tho she has been proved to be a liar and a would be murderer many times. Even though I am not married; I live in the same room as Arshi and lie to others that she is my wife. I satisfy her every wish and make sure she is always comfortable and never upset because of you. I will insult you for her.

I love you Jhanak!

Leena has destroyed her best creation to date mercilessly. Now she is going to torture him; whether he relaizes his mistakes or not - his torture is going to be so bad - that we will all be crying for his delivery.

tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hilarious episode and some ROFL moments - smiley37

Appu - "Kajal, tum yahin ruko na, hum Lalon ko side me kardenge na, Jagah ho jayegi ! " Lalon was almost fainting with fear hearing this way of spending PhoolShorja !! smiley36

Aditya - "Ruko Jhanak iski chinta tum mat karo " - Aditya says this a million times and seems to have become the moderator of Jhanak ' s life. He maintains the correct temperaments, calms high drama down, rushes to help during emergency stages, checks on Jhanak regularly to see if she is not into a high drama queen mode, and all this while wearing his Maroon blazer and leopard printed shirt!! smiley32smiley40smiley31

Jhanak - "Main Sirji se bahut pyaar karti hoon" - Jhanak is least worried that Sirji is married to Arshi and does not mind giving Arshi severe shocks with her declaration of pregnancy and of her love through her constant stares at Sirji which is kind of getting embarrassing. Jhanak seems disappointed that she is not pregnant, and looks capable of creating a new pregnancy with her emotional drama. smiley14smiley15

Doctor no 2 at the clinic - "Main ek aur test karke apna confusion mitana chahti hoon ki Jhanak pregnant hai ki nahin" - This doctor has not seen Adiya 's movies and does not recognize him smiley12smiley16

Doctor no 1 - " Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki aap pregnant hain". - This doctor is romanticizing pregnancy by just looking at a preliminary test smiley40smiley39

Take away from this episode - New heroes and heroines are emerging from this episode - New Heroes - Aditya, Lalon, Inspector smiley40

New Heroines - Kajal, Meenu smiley31

New villians - New boudis of Lalon smiley7

Edited by tinag2001 - 2 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinag2001

Hilarious episodes and some ROFL moments - smiley37

Appu - "Kajal, tume yahin ruko na, hum Lalon ko side me kardenge na, Jagah ho jayegi ! " Lalon was almost fainting with fear hearing this way of spending PhoolShorja !! smiley36

Aditya - "Ruko Jhanak iski chinta tum mat karo " - Aditya says this a million times and seems to have become the moderator of Jhanak ' s life. He maintains the correct temperaments, calms high drama down, rushes to help during emergency stages, checks on Jhanak regularly to see if she is not into a high drama queen mode, and all this while wearing his Maroon blazer and leopard printed shirt!! smiley32smiley40smiley31

Jhanak - "Main Sirji se bahut pyaar karti hoon" - Jhanak is least worried that Sirji is married to Arshi and does not mind giving Arshi severe shocks with her declaration of pregnancy and of her love through her constant stares at Sirji which is kind of getting embarrassing. Jhanak seems disappointed that she is not pregnant, and looks capable of creating a new pregnancy with her emotional drama. smiley14smiley15

Doctor no 2 at the clinic - "Main ek aur test karke apna confusion mitana chahti hoon ki Jhanak pregnant hai ki nahin" - This doctor has not seen Adiya 's movies and does not recognize him smiley12smiley16

Doctor no 1 - " Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki aap pregnant hain". - This doctor is romanticizing pregnancy by just looking at a preliminary test smiley40smiley39

Take away from this episode - New heroes and heroines are emerging from this episode - New Heroes - Aditya, Lalon, Inspector smiley40

New Heroines - Kajal, Meenu smiley31

New villians - New boudis of Lalon smiley7

This has become a hilarious comedy show! Even the leads in IVs cannot hide their disappointment!

tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

One liners from today 's episode- smiley14

Ani to Arshi - Dekho, life mein na koi bhi cheez ki guarantee nahi dee ja sakti hai. Hamne shaadi ki hai na. Kya guarantee hai ki hamaari shaadi zindagi bhar chale". Wow SIrji, kiti badi baat kehdi aapne. Sachai jo aapke man me chal rahi hai, woh saamne aa hi gayee. smiley36 smiley40

Aditya to Ani - "Jhanak ko aisa lagta hai ki tumhe inform karna uski duty hai. And trust me, mujhe aisa bilkul bhi nahi lagta hai " - Wow Aditya, kitna powerful statement ek hi Jhatke mein keh diya, jiske liye intelligence aur himmat chahiye! smiley40smiley31smiley36 smiley37

Arshi -" Ani agar tum kashmir nahi jaate, Jhanak ko yahaan leke nahi aate, to yeh sab drama hota hi nahi". - Arshi ji, agar aisa hota, to Jhanak serial ka title hi badal jaata, aur TRP bottom line pe baithi hoti! smiley15smiley7

Edited by tinag2001 - a day ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: tinag2001

One liners from today 's episode- smiley14

Ani to Arshi - Dekho, life mein na koi bhi cheez ki guarantee nahi dee ja sakti hai. Hamne shaadi ki hai na. Kya guarantee hai ki hamaari shaadi zindagi bhar chale". Wow SIrji, kiti badi baat kehdi aapne. Sachai jo aapke man me chal rahi hai, woh saamne aa hi gayee. smiley36 smiley40

Aditya to Ani - "Jhanak ko aisa lagta hai ki tumhe inform karna uski duty hai. And trust me, mujhe aisa bilkul bhi nahi lagta hai " - Wow Aditya, kitna powerful statement ek hi Jhatke mein keh diya, jiske liye intelligence aur himmat chahiye! smiley40smiley31smiley36 smiley37

Arshi -" Ani agar tum kashmir nahi jaate, Jhanak ko yahaan leke nahi aate, to yeh sab drama hota hi nahi". - Arshi ji, agar aisa hota, to Jhanak serial ka title hi badal jaata, aur TRP bottom line pe baithi hoti! smiley15smiley7

Ani could counter Arshi by stating that if she would have taken up J's responsibility with an open heart as she's her cousin, then nothing would have gone wrong in the first place...

Edited by Dibya_C - a day ago