Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Kal trp kaisi ayegi?? what do you think guys???πŸ˜…

Is there any huge drama ...last week..??

Except taunting and targeting each other.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa I was watching that part only just now smiley36

These two are so cute..I will save my husband...jhanak Raina...behen in 300 episodes not even once you called him husband except yesterday's episode.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

Sachin understood Ani the best smiley37smiley37smiley37 called him 2 faced person smiley37smiley37smiley37 who is worst then his ( onscreen ) mother smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_NlNWhvmCb/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Sachin mast hai yaar.. Aur bajao Ani kosmiley37smiley37

Jhanak rani supporting Ani wah wah.. Ajeeb pyaarsmiley32smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Hoga ..tabhi to there will be fundamental change in Jhanak's character.. otherwise how the vengeance track will be introduced...she will avenge her mother as well as her child..entire BH including Anirudh and Srishti including Arshi will be her target..I am eagerly waiting for this track 😍 but makers jis tarah ek track ko khichte hai, it will take another month to reach there πŸ™„

I am ready to wait...if makers ready to show Shrishti BB and BH log getting their karma..

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/djUN0X0nKzc?si=dtf7BXPrupZqlwz4

I don’t know how true is this reporters claim, (sometimes it’s been true) but I won’t be surprised if they make Ani ask jhanak to abort the kid.. in their first meet after weeks of separation, the sadist makers made ani ask jhanak to lose for Arshi… I am sure, Ani won’t accept the kid but will use his manipulative skills and say you are just 22 years, you have your whole life, why are you spoiling it… abort this kid, go back to mumbai and become an actress.. now even Aditya is there to support you…

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They just hinted the next track. It will take at least one month. They dragged Anishi marriage till 3 weeks . Appu marriage, preggo track lamba chalne wala hai , one month to chalega. Mumbai track they completed in one month.

Yeah I know they will like will drag this track as much as we can..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I don’t know how true is this reporters claim, (sometimes it’s been true) but I won’t be surprised if they make Ani ask jhanak to abort the kid.. in their first meet after weeks of separation, the sadist makers made ani ask jhanak to lose for Arshi… I am sure, Ani won’t accept the kid but will use his manipulative skills and say you are just 22 years, you have your whole life, why are you spoiling it… abort this kid, go back to mumbai and become an actress.. now even Aditya is there to support you…

The spoiler is from just show biz , always give fake spoilers. Don't react on this
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I don't think they will show like this if they show like this it's just like suicidal mission..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't think they will show like this if they show like this it's just like suicidal mission..

Anyway its fake . Even in worst case scenario , first of all he can not advise if its not his kid acc to him. If he advises it will proved that its his kid. Anyway no logic nowdays, hug se pregnancy ho jaati hai, bina phere hum tere (husband wife), amnesia in fever. so kuch bhi dikha sakte hai
Edited by shanakanj - 21 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Anyway its fake . Even in worst case scenario , first of all he can not advise if its not his kid acc to him. If he advises it will proved that its his kid. Anyway no logic nowdays, hug se pregnancy ho jaati hai, bina phere hum tere (husband wife), amnesia in fever. so kuch bhi dikha sakte hai

Nahi..Aisa nahi hoga.. already makers are facing huge backlash for degrading Anirudh's character..Aisa kuch kiya to there won't be any scope for redemption.. moreover, this track has two motives; firstly to make Jhanak completely fall out of love with Anirudh and set her on the path of being a superstar and secondly to establish Anirudh's character to be different from BBG given similar circumstances and make him completely committed towards his love for Jhanak..whatever we are seeing in Anirudh is either a failure on the part of makers to correctly spread out consecutive events related to Anirudh that justify his current behaviour or it is their deliberate move to keep the drama element high by making him behave completely opposite to his core traits..anyway, even if Anirudh will never ask Jhanak for abortion, after MC she will definitely blame him for loss of her baby.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 21 days ago