Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

no ashu, it will be ho sake to muze maph kar dena Jhanak ...

are ek cheez ke liye maphi already pending hai! to lets just pile up a couple more mistakes ... ek baar me hisab barabr kar denge!

or his monologue can be tum mujhe kabhie maaf matkarna Jhanak or no monologue smiley39 cause we never see FBs in this show when itโ€™s needed smiley39

[/QUOTE]

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

lol all three of us are in sync! We did not know Ani bose really does not discriminate ...

ye banda itana extra hai i did not know!! sab saman for this mahan idiot ML

Itna extra hai isliye toh extra marital kar raha hai kabhi Arshi kabhi Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜‚ I want to hate him but the actor -because of the way he emotes uff.. makes me only pity him and wipe his tears ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅน

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

That is the reason Vira, coz he has been impacted by Arshi's fire incident, in an inexplicable way ! He wants Arshi to get her confidence back and get back her motivation to live and dance !

He feels guilt for putting Arshi through this, some how feels responsible for Arshi's mis-fortune!

He now knows J is in good hands, and irrespective of winning this competition or not, she will do well in life with her talent and hard work !

Aj iss jeet ki 'need' Arshi ko zyada hai, than J -this is exactly what his thought process it !

Jaise kuchh din pehle, he apologised to Arshi mann hi mann, when he gave her opportunity to J, stating tum toh established ho Arshi, tumhe aur offers milte rahenge, aj iss opportunity ka 'zarurat' zyada J ko hai !

But what abt J's vulnerability. She is alone without a job.

Then Ani should not interfere with Adi and her equation.

Thats the thing - why is he so conscious of Arshi's plight, when he is uncaring of whether even J survived after she left his house?

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

bottom end of the ocean ๐ŸŒŠ smiley37

There also we can hope for liquid gold ๐Ÿ˜›

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

lol all three of us are in sync! We did not know Ani bose really does not discriminate ...

ye banda itana extra hai i did not know!! sab saman for this mahan idiot ML

Ek dum maa hai dono behenon ke liye! A mother who always asks the stronger one to compromise โค๏ธ

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - There is no growth Anum and conveniently so ! There is only character decline ! Ani ko guil feel karwa diya, use apni galtiyo ka ehsaas dilwa diya, toh age ki kahan kaise bunegi?

Purple - THAT !!!

Leena sucks because she cannot create a story that has a healthy mix of positivity and negativitty. She has a remarkable talent, however is so skewed towards the negativity and toxicity that makes her writing puke worthy.

Her stories never have character growth. How when there is no introspection? No one to date in the show has looked back on their actions and ever assessed what happened to cause the present situation.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

His processor can handle one request at a time smiley37 Parallel processing na ho payega smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: PPak

But what abt J's vulnerability. She is alone without a job.

Then Ani should not interfere with Adi and her equation.

Thats the thing - why is he so conscious of Arshi's plight, when he is uncaring of whether even J survived after she left his house?

vira76 thumbnail

same here ... ๐Ÿ˜ช

yaar why is he so good ๐Ÿ˜ช

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Itna extra hai isliye toh extra marital kar raha hai kabhi Arshi kabhi Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜‚ I want to hate him but the actor -because of the way he emotes uff.. makes me only pity him and wipe his tears ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅน

vira76 thumbnail

yes pehale urvashi ki jagah li ab shristi ki le raha hai ! usaki amma to chodo ab!!

But no one asked him to become mother... romantic partner dhoondh rahe hai hum ... ise sabaki amma banana hai!!

Ek dum maa hai dono behenon ke liye! A mother who always asks the stronger one to compromise โค๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even yesterday...when the writers let Anirudh Bose down completely, the way Krushal connected with him and presented him was sooo incredible.....

In His scene with Guruji literally I was in tears ...expression, body language...voice modulation...his heartbreak then that acceptance and surrender...sooo sooo beautiful.....the way his expression changed with flicker of hope when he remembered their wedding...him grasping with open mouth..then coming back to reality replacing that hope with acceptance of cruel fate......

After his conversation with Jhanak....when I rewatched that scene ...those expressive eyes and unshed tears spoke sooo much....