Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Chandni seems she always knew her role and she was always referring to Arshi as bechaari Arshi

So, PH never cheated her it seems.

But whatever we assume I think Krushi bhi itna nahi sochte hain iss baare mein jo hum uske liye sochte hain

We need to get a life man ๐Ÿ˜‚ instead of spamming here

Edited by DiLaila - 23 days ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

Hi Maya ๐Ÿ‘‹

Did Arshi and Ani marriage complete or it is still aadhi shaadhi?

Thinking to start watching the show again, hoping Jhanak doesnโ€™t beg for the childโ€™s rights, her rights etc instead walk away just telling himโ€ฆ

She has a good friend now that can support her through this and she might get the job as well to support the baby!

Hello dears, good to see you guys back! AniShi shaadi is still aadhi. Jhanak is fierce and she is fighting for the child's rights as per the BTS, so I am looking forward to this track. Only if Leena doesn't screw it up again๐Ÿคญ

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Hello dears, good to see you guys back! AniShi shaadi is still aadhi. Jhanak is fierce and she is fighting for the child's rights as per the BTS, so I am looking forward to this track. Only if Leena doesn't screw it up again๐Ÿคญ

as long as she stays fierce โ€ฆI am all for it, definitely donโ€™t want to see more tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ like what her mom went through. We want this aadhi shaadhi ka reversal rasam ๐Ÿ˜ good no one is talking about making it complete ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Starship1 - 22 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

yes Mumbai is not easy to live

Everyday struggle in local trains, in CST buses even in metro trains also n also not easy to find a Job n house here

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

yes Mumbai is not easy to live

Everyday struggle in local trains, in CST buses even in metro trains also n also not easy to find a Job n house here

I know.. my uncle has settled there from more then 50 years.., now my brother also lives there .. we have many relatives in Mumbai., so can relate to that
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I also think the same thing Krushi might have been cheated by PH

I hope there will be some IV or segment with Krushi in the future, maybe after the show ends to know what they think about their characters and how the story progressed and their experiences

Krushi offscreen ivs and segments is so fun to watch. The way they joke and smile and pull each othersโ€™ legs is so cute, they seem to share the same energy and sense of humor which makes them very special. I ship them as co-stars. They are very organic with each other and Hiba always makes faces and dirty jokes and makes everyone laugh

She is bold girl, doesnโ€™t hesitate to make some jokes which girls might not make

Thatโ€™s why she is very good with comedy and romance, as she seems to be in her skin when she flirts and romances her men in shows. I saw her other shows briefly and she always gives her best in romantic scenes especially with comic and shyness portrayal

@bold I've never seen this strangely!

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Every sentence of yours is nothing but the truth ! Too much greed is never good, let's see where it takes them smiley1

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Honestly, this baseless pregnancy news doesn't deserve so much discussion, especially when we know that, most probably they are going to show the miscarriage in the near future.. This show & characters don't deserve any kind of deep analysis at least at this moment.....

For me this Pregnancy Track is "Just a last minute banai gayi Khichdi" but the problem is this khichdi is only bitter & nothing else...

Just few days ago we have read and article that they are "out of the new story/track" for the show & they are working on it.

So, here they are with the complete Disaster...

If this pregnancy was pre-planned, then they must have shot the scenes to prove it, but what they are showing? Nothing, just a hug & shoulder kiss which is not proving anything.. It's not like actors were uncomfortable to shoot the scenes as they have already shot for dream sequence... So, that was not the case.... They have nothing to show as FB as they haven't shot that...

It was not a pre-planned track for me, for me they didn't do anything that night... They made it confusing with dialogues so that they can have that option if not anything else & this is what they are doing it.... & that's the reason their actions & monologues are not matching now....

The heartbreaking thing is they are completely ruining the pure essence of their mist beautiful creation.... They are making their ML uttered some really disrespectful nasty things for FL but the same writers are giving impactful monologue to AK.... So, it's not like they are not capable to give a beautiful redemption track to the male lead, they are ruining him & the pair by choice just in the greed to become the no. 1 show....

It's their twisted pathetic mindset that they think that only regressive, negative content can bring them TRP, but in reality people will love it if RuNak will fight together against all the odds, but what to do, makers are not even giving a thought to some positivity...

Unfortunately, in this 270+ episodes, it's only the birthday date where they actually had some peaceful moments.... other that that it was always mental stress, humiliation & toxicity, this shows the regressive thought process of that Evil lady Leena...

It's their luck & our bad luck that the chemistry between Krushal & Hiba is so mesmerizing that people are cursing the show, yet not able to leave it completely....

& What is more disturbing for me is in their greed of TRP, they are showing a 22 year old girl going through a pregnancy & miscarriage..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, this baseless pregnancy news doesn't deserve so much discussion, especially when we know that, most probably they are going to show the miscarriage in the near future.. This show & characters don't deserve any kind of deep analysis at least at this moment.....

For me this Pregnancy Track is "Just a last minute banai gayi Khichdi" but the problem is this khichdi is only bitter & nothing else...

Just few days ago we have read and article that they are "out of the new story/track" for the show & they are working on it.

If this pregnancy was pre-planned, then they must have shot the scenes to prove it, but what they are showing? Nothing, just a hug & shoulder kiss which is not proving anything.. It's not like actors were uncomfortable to shoot the scenes as they have already shot for dream sequence... So, that was not the case.... They have nothing to show as FB as they haven't shot that...

It was not a pre-planned track for me, for me they didn't do anything that night... They made it confusing with dialogues so that they can have that option if not anything else & this is what they are doing it.... & that's the reason their actions & monologues are not matching now....

The heartbreaking thing is they are completely ruining the pure essence of their mist beautiful creation.... They are making their ML uttered some really disrespectful nasty things for FL but the same writers are giving impactful monologue to AK.... So, it's not like they are not capable to give a beautiful redemption track to the male lead, they are ruining him & the pair by choice just in the greed to become the no. 1 show....

It's their twisted pathetic mindset that they think that only regressive, negative content can bring them TRP, but in reality people will love it if RuNak will fight together against all the odds, but what to do, makers are not even giving a thought to some positivity...

Unfortunately, in this 270+ episodes, it's only the birthday date where they actually had some peaceful moments.... other that that it was always mental stress, humiliation & toxicity, this shows the regressive thought process of that Evil lady Leena...

It's their luck & our bad luck that the chemistry between Krushal & Hiba is so mesmerizing that people are cursing the show, yet not able to leave it completely....

& What is more disturbing for me is in their greed of TRP, they are showing a 22 year old girl going through a pregnancy & miscarriage..

I do believe it was the plan of the writer to juxtapose the BB-Urvashi dynamics with Ani-Jhanak oneโ€ฆ.it is a very obvious thing a writer would pick on tbhโ€ฆan opportunity to create a dimension in the tale. but to put it as a reprisal of the past down to its minute detail in the way attempted by Leena is devious.

I thought of it as a theme when I started watching the serial but I assumed that the committed man- cousin angle was a powerful theme in itself so I thought why take it any other level.
When the rumours came about I was a bit skeptical but then too I felt why would they mess this up as itโ€™s a difficult issueโ€ฆ.When the promo came I still felt despite my misgivings I felt Leena is looking to juxtapose Ani-Jhanak the way Jhanakโ€™s patents were and would show how Ani is different from BB..

But Leena took it deeperโ€ฆ she gave us a man we would never compare with BB; after all why would anyone think Ani as BB? Why? Why? Ani sacrificed his peaceful life for that letter and today Ani is where BB stoodโ€ฆ

Also where Ani may have blurred some lines as a โ€œprotectorโ€ and frankly I donโ€™t much care for men assuming they have to do all this but creatively it made sense given Jhanakโ€™s background and he maintained respectful distance so the story grewโ€ฆjealousy was a factor but his worst behaviour during the ad shoot which spilled over to bad conduct was when their relationship was a fledgling one so it didnโ€™t rankle much.
I never thought it would be played up in this fashion. My point is why would you want to bring your hero to the lowest denominator? Ofc if one wants to kill the love story one wouldโ€ฆ.and then try to resurrect it โ€ฆ resurrection of this story might still appeal to many I suppose and I am not making any judgment hereโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s just that..for me suddenly the charm of the tale has vanished

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you Sampada. This thing doesnโ€™t deserve lot of discussion. I donโ€™t know if this was completely last minute change , it could be but there are dialogues supporting jhanak pregnancy symptoms, like she was unable to eat, she fainted during haldi, etc etc โ€ฆ but then they disappeared lol and she danced continuously, was drugge โ€ฆ this baby survival chances is already low! To me this whole thing , this โ€œmorchaโ€ of haq is little too late. And after everything they been through Anirudhโ€™s lack of trust is just too much now

I want to hold both of them responsible for this mess. I am not ready to forgive jhanak raina or anirudh Bose. To think that for them to develop understanding , and trust each other a baby will have to pay the price just makes me want to whack them both and make them live in the different parts of the world! This is the worst love story ever and leena is highest level of sadist ! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

I honestly donโ€™t have any faith in their love anymore. Ani wants to always protect the woman he doesnโ€™t even love, canโ€™t respect or trust the woman he claims to love and have audacity to ask for sacrifices from jhanak for the other woman because of whom she already lost so much ! He is a grade A idiot ! And itโ€™s useless for me if he learns his lesson after the baby loses its lifeโ€ฆ whatโ€™s the use to learn a life lesson after so much disaster ? Please keep your love to yourself and shower it on Arshi didi for all I care! Jhanak will think the same after she looses her baby โ€ฆ so congratulations once pure love will also vanish some day ! His love is true , he cares for jhanka but whatโ€™s the use when a baby has to pay the price ?

And jhanak !! I have no words for her stupidity. I donโ€™t support her โ€œHaq ka morchaโ€ at this time ! Please save it lady โ€ฆ she knew everything and despite knowing everything she decided to end their marriage, shut down anirudh when he wanted to talk about the night , wanted Anirudh to marry her sister after she slept with him ?(wth) and after that act she was walking around proudly , participating in the wedding .. thinking about it just boils my blood! And now when world is going to hell she suddenly wants to talk and blame Ani ! After he legit committed to arshi and made her his wife ?!! mean seriously talk about wrong timing ! She wants world to understand what she wants only with her eye contact , always want to stay mute โ€ฆ no no ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ if you consummated your marriage and if you knew about it , you have responsibility to share that and go for divorce and not annulment! She might love Ani and her love comes above everything for her , but I canโ€™t fully support her for the lack of respect she has for herself! If anirudh remembered the night I am sure he would have taken her responsibility! But jhanak despite remembering it decided to let it go ! To me for this baby track she holds more responsibility!

Given all of this , I have no respect left for these two ! But I know Ani will be crucified for this mahan FL journey and empowerment!

Anirudh is stupid, Boko, gadha and jhanak just ignorant , lacks self respect, and Mahan in wrong senses!! I donโ€™t want to try to find and evaluate who was more wrong here , itโ€™s an absolute useless discussion. Because we wanted Runak and we are not getting that , we are served a messy khichadi that is going to be full of toxicity and other people again walking all over these two ! More serious MUs coming in , hatred developing โ€ฆ ugh ! Who wants to discuss and watch that ?!! Itโ€™s a crime patrol show not a love story !

And this will be my last post on this track as I donโ€™t want to discuss it so I am tagging bunch of ppl โ€ฆ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree with you Sampada. This thing doesnโ€™t deserve lot of discussion. I donโ€™t know if this was completely last minute change , it could be but there are dialogues supporting jhanak pregnancy symptoms, but like she was unable to eat, she fainted during haldi, etc etc โ€ฆ but then they disappeared lol and she danced continuously, was drugge โ€ฆ this baby survival chances is already low! To me this whole thing , this โ€œmorchaโ€ of haq is little too late. And after everything they been through Anirudhโ€™s lack of trust is just too much now

I want to hold both of them responsible for this mess. I am not ready to forgive jhanak raina or anirudh Bose. To think that for them to develop understanding , and trust each other a baby will have to pay the price just makes me want to whack them both and make them live in the different parts of the world! This is the worst love story ever and leena is highest level of sadist ! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

I honestly donโ€™t have any faith in their love anymore. Ani wants to always protect the woman he doesnโ€™t even love, canโ€™t respect or trust the woman he claims to love and have audacity to ask for sacrifices from jhanak for the other woman because of whom she already lost so much ! He is a grade A idiot ! And itโ€™s useless for me if he learns his lesson after the baby loses its lifeโ€ฆ whatโ€™s the use to learn a life lesson after so much disaster ? Please keep your love to yourself and shower it on Arshi didi for all I care! Jhanak will think the same after she looses her baby โ€ฆ so congratulations once pure love will also vanish some day ! His love is true , he cares for jhanka but whatโ€™s the use when a baby has to pay the price ?

And jhanak !! I have no words for her stupidity. I donโ€™t support her โ€œHaq ka morchaโ€ at this time ! Please save it lady โ€ฆ she knew everything and despite knowing everything she decided to end their marriage, shut down anirudh when he wanted to talk about the night , wanted Anirudh to marry her sister after she slept with him ?(wth) and after that act she was walking around proudly , participating in the wedding .. thinking about it just boils my blood! And now when world is going to hell she suddenly wants to talk and blame Ani ! After he legit committed to arshi and made her his wife ?!! mean seriously talk about wrong timing ! She wants world to understand what she wants only with her eye contact , always want to stay mute โ€ฆ no no ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ if you consummated your marriage and if you knew about it , you have responsibility to share that and go for divorce and not annulment! She might love Ani and her love comes above everything for her , but I canโ€™t fully support her for the lack of respect she has for herself! If anirudh remembered the night I am sure he would have taken her responsibility! But jhanak despite remembering it decided to let it go ! To me for this baby track she holds more responsibility!

Given all of this , I have no respect left for these two ! But I know Ani will be crucified for this mahan FL journey and empowerment!

Anirudh is stupid, Boko, gadha and jhanak just ignorant , lacks self respect, and Mahan in wrong senses!! I donโ€™t want to try to find and evaluate who was more wrong here , itโ€™s an absolute useless discussion. Because we wanted Runak and we are not getting that , we are served a messy khichadi that is going to be full of toxicity and other people again walking all over these two ! More serious MUs coming in , hatred developing โ€ฆ ugh ! Who wants to discuss and watch that ?!! Itโ€™s a crime patrol show not a love story !

And this will be my last post on this track as I donโ€™t want to discuss it so I am tagging bunch of ppl โ€ฆ

I totally agree with u Vira ๐Ÿฅฐ u have put all in clear words.. nothing is there for me extra to write it out ๐Ÿ‘