🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 73🌸🌸 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I do understand what you say...

Pink; it is not about comparison... I don't support Aniruddh when I feel like he talks badly about Jhanak's Character.... similarly I did not like that "sailing in two boat" thing by Jhanak as well.....It is not about Ani ke comparison me Jhanak ki baat kuch bhi nahi hai...

Two wrong doesn't make one of them right...

.Lovers are mirror to eachother...If you love someone you get to be honest with the person..I know....but mirror must be placed at a certain distance and angle for a person to see his reflection...you can't literally smash the mirror on someone's face like this...Ani kya koi nahi samjhega...

So whatever reason...rude toh woh thi.... wheather it was justified or not that is a different thing ..

But why did not she say, " pehle ham ne Jo bhi Kiya ...abb main woh nahi karna chahti.." ..I really appreciated Jhanak when she had told him regarding that "doosri aurat" thing..bcz how clear it was... I was expecting this today......

I am not defending Aniruddh at all.... I am disappointed with the way his Character is shown...So helpless in front of Shrishti and Arshi....They are degrading him...yes...

Makers are not in a mood to redeem Ani..if they had to then Jhanak definitely would have said about "Aag incident"....but then that would have shown his pov na...that cannot happen....They can't redeem him..so keep it open ended.....

But they could have done much better with Jhanak's dialogues today.....I am disappointed with her dialogues.... I was looking forward to this conversation and it ended like this....no sar-pair.....

Asmi jab hum bhaut ziada angry hoty hn to rude hona is very natural specially jab kisi se ziada attached ya pyaar krty ho.

But Jhanak ke mostly points valid thy. Ani ka koi right nhi hn ab Jhanak k life me tang araney ka or adhi raat ko room me aney ka..

Likin makers ka intent hi kuch or hn to yaha logic lagana bekar hn...

Dono me itna pyaar hn ek hi clear conversation se ye EK hojygy...but kya makers inko aisey krney dengy?

Ani ko itna ziada committed krdya hn k even Shrishti ko bhi kuch nhi kehra hn

I really hope n wish k agye makers ye show krdhy k Shrishti blackmailed him to do sacrifice for Jhanak otherwise kasey redeem hoga ab?

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Asmi jab hum bhaut ziada angry hoty hn to rude hona is very natural specially jab kisi se ziada attached ya pyaar krty ho.

But Jhanak ke mostly points valid thy. Ani ka koi right nhi hn ab Jhanak k life me tang aramey ka or adhi raat ko room me aney ka..

Dono me itna pyaar hn ek hi clear conversation se ye EK hojygy...but kya makers inko aisey krney dengy?

I really hope n wish k agye makers ye show krdhy k Shrishti blackmailed him to do sacrifice for Jhanak otherwise kasey redeem hoga ab?

Wahi na.....they can show that Shrishti blackmailing Ani regarding the fire incident.....show that whatever he did at that point...not standing for Jhanak was bcz of Jhanak only toh they can completely redeem him for everyone.....

But nooo that's not their intentions.....I don't know what they are planning to do....

I know koi point toh nahi hai analysis karne ka.....but still I have to say.....

It is not about "haq"....He thinks he has that haq on Jhanak...and Jhanak also acknowledges it... Otherwise why she lost!! Why she gave in when she knew that all hisaab are barabar!...If someone say in front of everyone that she can give her life for me .that means she automatically gave me the haq to be protective and concerned for her,she acknowledged my importance in her life... Anirudh being married as per her didn't stop Jhanak from making such a big Confession.. otherwise who gave her that "haq" to say such thing about someone else's husband looking into his eyes in front of everyone...! so it won't stop Ani as well...

But he needs to come clear now, please come out of the guilt.......bohot hua...and please there are 1000 ways to show their journey..... together.... other than this rinse repeat

Aur zyada drag karenge toh aur neeche hi jayega Aniruddh ka Character graph......

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But Jhanak ke mostly points valid thy. Ani ka koi right nhi hn ab Jhanak k life me tang araney ka or adhi raat ko room me aney ka..

I have no any problem that jahank rudely to ani or she said to ani.yes in forum have problem two boat related dialogue but i don't think so she was wrong lots of times ani doesn't clear about this mostly last conversation of both that he is so confused.specially performance related dialogue that i agree but both are cheated to arshi but you agree for marriage so why ani said to Jhanak how was performance.i think so ani deserves so much insulting and rudely behaviour by jhanak.i have problem that makers why ani's character have been destroyed.i wants this both are characters growth simultaneously.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would like Asmitaโ€™s interpretation of todayโ€™s episode!

Tagging her

Ps : donโ€™t mind if my request sounds like an order ! I am ani-fied ๐Ÿคช

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think the MUs between Jhanak and Anirudh will in the long run help them grow as a couple. Anirudh thinks Jhanak as a symbol of purity and innocence. He even told Jhanak during the foot bandage scene that he thinks about Jhanak in a certain way and when that belief got hurt, he became mad. Similarly, Jhanak considers him as some demigod worthy of devotion. Now Anirudh's continuous degradation especially in Jhanak's eyes and upcoming MU of Anirudh regarding Aditya and Jhanak's affair will eventually make them realise that both of them are humans and as such susceptible to mistakes. Once humanized, at least for Jhanak it will be easier to consider as a partner.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Wahi na.....they can show that Shrishti blackmailing Ani regarding the fire incident.....show that whatever he did at that point...not standing for Jhanak was bcz of Jhanak only toh they can completely redeem him for everyone.....

But nooo that's not their intentions.....I don't know what they are planning to do....

I know koi point toh nahi hai analysis karne ka.....but still I have to say.....

It is not about "haq"....He thinks he has that haq on Jhanak...and Jhanak also acknowledges it... Otherwise why she lost!! Why she gave in when she knew that all hisaab are barabar!...If someone say in front of everyone that she can give her life for me .that means she automatically gave me the haq to be protective and concerned for her,she acknowledged my importance in her life... Anirudh being married as per her didn't stop Jhanak from making such a big Confession.. otherwise who gave her that "haq" to say such thing about someone else's husband looking into his eyes in front of everyone...! so it won't stop Ani as well...

But he needs to come clear now, please come out of the guilt.......bohot hua...Aur zyada drag karenge toh aur neeche hi jayega......

Jo bhi hai but at the end haar RuNak ki hori hai na?

See, we never argue with each other about our opinions but see kya krdya hn makers n k aisey cheezo ko portray karhy hn jo open ended and dual-intent hn...

Seriously, hmney to confession ka socha tha na?

I still believe Jhanak jitna apna dil saaf kregy frustration nikal kr, utna hi pyaar bhi karegy Ani ko...โ™ฅ๏ธ

Aur is baar frustration and anger ka extreme level hn which is bold enough for them to confess their feelings wholeheartedly โ™ฅ๏ธ

But agr makers ka intent hi nahi hn to phir jasi story jari hn janey dety hn...without being logical here....๐Ÿ’”

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls plz come here..

Aapne bulaya aur hum chale aaye

Jaan hatheli par le aaye smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

Exactly she met a kind hearted person like guruji..got trained.

Jhanak is blessed with Guruji in her life as a mentor
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jo bhi hai but at the end haar RuNak ki hori hai na?

See, we never argue with each other about our opinions but see kya krdya hn makers n k aisey cheezo ko portray karhy hn jo open ended and dual-intent hn...

Seriously, hmney to confession ka socha tha na?

I still believe Jhanak jitna apna dil saaf kregy frustration nikal kr, utna hi pyaar bhi karegy Ani ko...โ™ฅ๏ธ

Aur is baar frustration and anger ka extreme level hn which is bold enough for them to confess their feelings wholeheartedly โ™ฅ๏ธ

But agr makers ka intent hi nahi hn to phir jasi story jari hn janey dety hn...without being logical here....๐Ÿ’”

Arrey naaa Naa.....

Kahan argument hai yaar....app ne apna point Rakha aur maine apna......

That's the idea of this forum na... people with different opinion come together...and share their interpretation and opinions...

With you Mostly our opinions allign...but sometimes it can differ as well..As we are two different individuals....but still I will always respect you and your opinion....

Baaki I have always felt love from you...so much lovesmiley27......

And regarding confession...we are on the same page..... I am still hoping for them to Finally realise that their love is above all this....and have a mature conversation... and sort out....May be the upcoming party...I don't know....

But you are not alone in this.. I am still hopeful that things will be better.....

1PariGupta thumbnail

Jhanak still loves Ani. But she lost trust in him.

It's highly impossible for Ani to win her trust back.

Ani don't want Jhanak in his life now

Ani is happy with Charsi his wife

Let him enjoy his life precap me kitna happy dikh raha tha Charsi ke sath shopping karte hue n today Charsi aur uski Maa Jhanak ka CA kar rahi thi but ye mute Kumar kuch nahi bola