Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Aise confused chalta rahega to AK achha admi banke chiriya uda lejayega!๐Ÿ˜‚ Tab didi k sath sach me puri zindagi bitani parjayegi!๐Ÿ˜

But today from his monologues I understood that he has accepted Arshi as his fate, whether he likes it or not ..he recognises that Runak marriage was beautiful..but at the same time, he also realises that J can not be his wife again.. similarly, J also cherishing her marriage memories, but knows that it is past...

At this juncture, how will the makers bring Runak together???

they havenโ€™t been yet togetherโ€ฆ & led their happy married life.. but I feel they will live happy married life.. but will take some time.. they lack trust issues especially Ani has lots of trust issues โ€ฆ

We havenโ€™t got our leads together yet.. both love each other ..

itโ€™s always leads who gets importance on show.. Arshi is support character like others.. she hardly matters to Ani or us smiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Nope... he's Bhola Ani๐Ÿ˜‚

He didn't know he had s** with J...๐Ÿ˜ similarly he doesn't know paternity can be proved through DNA test..isi liye bar bar puchhta rehta hai kaise sabit karogi ye bachha Mera hai!!๐Ÿ˜‚

easy way for jhanak to get paternity test proven..get ani's hair comb or some hair sample, save it & prove it to him that he's the biological father lolsmiley37
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

they havenโ€™t been yet togetherโ€ฆ & led their happy married life.. but I feel they will live happy married life.. but will take some time.. they lack trust issues especially Ani has lots of trust issues โ€ฆ

We havenโ€™t got our leads together yet.. both love each other ..

itโ€™s always leads who gets importance on show.. Arshi is support character like others.. she hardly matters to Ani or us smiley36

makers can do better though by stop stretching this track..jhanak is far away from trusting anirudh now so if he regrets it'll be a long battle to win her back because of his current actions + arshi didi..if he has the audacity to accept his actions + plus chide Arshi for her behavior maybe at first it will feel like makers white-washing him but dunno whether he'll learn from all this ..
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Same feeling. I was just talking about it yesterday. Welcome back!smiley31

thanks Anushaโ€ฆ.i feel like Iโ€™m watching a different show ๐Ÿค—
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ star โญ๏ธ.. after long time .. srry today on & off on forum smiley36 bust with Chaturthi preparation

Kajol is sure another future Arshi in makingโ€ฆ right now not showing any sign.. but when Shubho is exposed she may

Lallon mom said she never saw her husbands friends.. so she has no idea.. these days Shibho being scared looks like soon he will be caught & whole family will land in Bostismiley37 I am eager to see Bips in bosti smiley36

Ohh Yaa โ€ฆ they even sleep on same bed smiley37 but with pillow in between ,. ani doesnโ€™t allow her to touch him smiley37 but she forces her hug on him smiley37 but he pushes away smiley37 cause during their SR she had told Ani not to touch her smiley37smiley37 cause he loves Jhanak smiley37.. & they r not married .. so what SR? smiley36 Only for others they r married but in side room they donโ€™t consider themselves husband & wife smiley37

Now as J is back in his life smiley36 he is again behind Jhsnak smiley37smiley37 & doesnโ€™t even care if Arshi exists in his house or life โ€ฆ not smiley37smiley37..Arshi who has no self respect being todayโ€™s girlsmiley36 still stays there smiley37.,

So we r back to square one smiley37 nothing as changed & nothing u missed smiley36

thank you ๐Ÿ™ you pretty much summarized the whole summer episodes that I skipped ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

thank you ๐Ÿ™ you pretty much summarized the whole summer episodes that I skipped ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

trust me smiley16smiley36 u didnโ€™t miss anything smiley36

Ur welcome smiley31

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

makers can do better though by stop stretching this track..jhanak is far away from trusting anirudh now so if he regrets it'll be a long battle to win her back because of his current actions + arshi didi..if he has the audacity to accept his actions + plus chide Arshi for her behavior maybe at first it will feel like makers white-washing him but dunno whether he'll learn from all this ..

in one epi he is understanding smiley36 in other epi he is ghajni smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

What was that Jโ€™s monologues while looking at Ani smiley24 she is accusing him saying he is Also like other boys who used her & threw.. she should not have danced.. she will become strong for her baby.. ..

All while Ani looking at her in soft gaze wondering what she is thinking may be smiley24 he seems confused y she is giving him killer looks smiley36..

his gazes r now soft towards Jhanak smiley36 his anger also stays for 2 days smiley37 the more J is front of his eyes smiley36 he is dil haara re types smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak dances and behosh. Ani tried to show concern but all waste due to Arshi. Monologues during shubhudrishti. Ek din pyar hai next day kya yeh pyar hai. Writers forget what they write in previous episodes. Thank god they did not make him remember marriage vows. He looks angry that she should not have danced being preggo. Why he loved such a girl who want to destroy his life. Why I am not able to hate her. Jhanak feels he used her and when he was ready to marry Arshi why he gave so much love on that night. Episode ended same precap

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

What was that Jโ€™s monologues while looking at Ani smiley24 she is accusing him saying he is Also like other boys who used her & threw.. she should not have danced.. she will become strong for her baby.. ..

All while Ani looking at her in soft gaze wondering what she is thinking may be smiley24 he seems confused y she is giving him killer looks smiley36..

his gazes r now soft towards Jhanak smiley36 his anger also stays for 2 days smiley37 the more J is front of his eyes smiley36 he is dil haara re types smiley37

idk what he's high on but he has time to do all of the gazing drama but not attempt to recollect some footage of what transpired to her pregnancy...smiley29smiley36all this faltu k gazing & tbh even jhanak's accusations have stagnated the track...its high time makers move the track forward...